Dzeko To Roma ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Dzeko To Roma ?

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 pm

https://twitter.com/asroma_uk

This AS Roma account claiming MCFC have accepted a fee for Edin Dzeko to join AS Roma just now .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Dzeko To Roma ?

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:39 pm

https://twitter.com/footballitalia

Adem Ljajic coming to us as part of the deal ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby twosips » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

That's just a fan account, the Roma one.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/footballitalia

Adem Ljajic coming to us as part of the deal ?

Can't imagine that. The people on here who are giving Jovetic shit for being injured would detest that moody cunt!
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby blues2win » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Pjanic has been trying to persuade him to come. Now claiming that Edin's prepared to and that wages are not a problem but City haven't yet decided to let him go. We'll see.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio

Sky Sports Italy now going with it ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/asroma_uk

This AS Roma account claiming MCFC have accepted a fee for Edin Dzeko to join AS Roma just now .

That's not an official account.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:16 pm

City64 wrote:Adem Ljajic coming to us as part of the deal ?

Thats actually what i read too. That being said, if we're keeping Nasri and trying for Sterling and Pogba, Im not sure when Adem would play
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby ant london » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:08 am

brilliant if true - unfortunately looks like it's based on nothing
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby sheblue » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:42 am

Despite all this paper made up talk, i do think ed will be on his merry way, didnt the chairman say players who gave good service will be moving on, ed is in that bracket.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 am

Saul Goodman wrote:
City64 wrote:Adem Ljajic coming to us as part of the deal ?

Thats actually what i read too. That being said, if we're keeping Nasri and trying for Sterling and Pogba, Im not sure when Adem would play

He wouldn't.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:16 am

IF it's true and we are getting 20 millions then i reckon that's a good deal all round. He will score a hatfull in Italy and we get more funds to sign another forward.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:34 am

lets all have a disco wrote:IF it's true and we are getting 20 millions then i reckon that's a good deal all round. He will score a hatfull in Italy and we get more funds to sign another forward.

I may be totally off the track on what I think they are upto but if Edin does go, I don't think we will replace him with a striker.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:IF it's true and we are getting 20 millions then i reckon that's a good deal all round. He will score a hatfull in Italy and we get more funds to sign another forward.

I may be totally off the track on what I think they are upto but if Edin does go, I don't think we will replace him with a striker.

Nor do I for a couple of reasons. The first being I think we're going to see the team evolving into the 4-3-3 set up and to add to that if we truly have designs on using Iheanacho in the first team squad this season then he'll have to take one of the 17 foreign spots for CL, he doesn't qualify for the B list.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:24 am

Ljajic, yeah, that is what we need

Watch on youtube.com

The whole incident started after he said something to the manager regarding his disabled son.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:35 am

PeterParker wrote:Ljajic, yeah, that is what we need

Watch on youtube.com

The whole incident started after he said something to the manager regarding his disabled son.

Fact or just speculation?
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:42 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Nor do I for a couple of reasons. The first being I think we're going to see the team evolving into the 4-3-3 set up and to add to that if we truly have designs on using Iheanacho in the first team squad this season then he'll have to take one of the 17 foreign spots for CL, he doesn't qualify for the B list.

On that basis then, are you surmising that Jovetic will remain with us ??

If that's the case, we might be in a spot of difficulty when both Jovetic and Aguero are both out injured, unless we get someone such as Bale to provide that genuine third forward-player role.

If both Dzeko and Jovetic leave us, we could find ourselves, at times, in the same position as we were last season when we had no fit forwards, even though that worked out pretty well for us. However, for my own money, if they both go, I would want to see two direct replacements coming in.

I don't think you can ever have enough forwards.....but that's just me.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

If that's the case, we might be in a spot of difficulty when both Jovetic and Aguero are both out injured, unless we get someone such as Bale to provide that genuine third forward-player role.

If both Dzeko and Jovetic leave us, we could find ourselves, at times, in the same position as we were last season when we had no fit forwards, even though that worked out pretty well for us. However, for my own money, if they both go, I would want to see two direct replacements coming in.

No, I reckon Jovetic is gone.

If the intention is to just play with one striker ( admittedly this is just guesswork on my part ) then Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho is enough.

Add to that our other attacking options if our alleged primary targets are acquired will leave us with Silva, Sterling, KDB, Navas, Nasri and hopefully Lopes to compliment them 3. I believe that to be sufficient firepower.

Essentially what that would mean is

Iheanacho replaces Dzeko
KDB replaces Jovetic
and Sterling replaces Milner

Btw if there was realistically a chance we could get Bale then I'd drop the Sterling bid and bring him instead.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

No, I reckon Jovetic is gone.

If the intention is to just play with one striker ( admittedly this is just guesswork on my part ) then Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho is enough.

Add to that our other attacking options if our alleged primary targets are acquired will leave us with Silva, Sterling, KDB, Navas, Nasri and hopefully Lopes to compliment them 3. I believe that to be sufficient firepower.

Essentially what that would mean is

Iheanacho replaces Dzeko
KDB replaces Jovetic
and Sterling replaces Milner

Btw if there was realistically a chance we could get Bale then I'd drop the Sterling bid and bring him instead.

You make some fair points and I particularly agree with you re the Bale v Sterling thought.

Just as an aside, I wonder if Cole has featured in any of the management thinking about our squad make-up for next season ?? Just at the moment it feels, rightly or wrongly, that he's disappeared from the radar screen......or have I missed something ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby PeterParker » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Ljajic, yeah, that is what we need

Watch on youtube.com

Fact or just speculation?

This was the version the italian media had then, but if i recall corectly, neither Ljajic or his manager said anything. But if you ask me, it is true, no one would react like that.

Plus, Ljajic: Image
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum