Pogba

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pogba

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
City64 wrote:Bin Dippers ALWAYS need someone else to blame , once this blame has been firmly attached to us MCFC via there hypocrisy and media propaganda campaign plus the fact they still haven't stopped crying over Slippy G now loving life in L A , Sterling might just finally become a City player . Absolute horrible twats , hope this blows up in there face bigtime and so glad we are a huge irritation to them !

I'm sure you know, that historically, they were a right bunch of cunts re City, & it's in the modern era when they have started patting us on the head as fellow 'anti Utd' supporters, but that was because we were no threat.

Now we are a threat again & indeed better than them, they will just end up treating us like they do the rags. They were more 'up' for the City game at Anfield, than the rags' game, by a long way.

If Sterling does sign, it gives them the excuse to ramp it up even further. It's time we gave it them back. We are too fucking nice to these people when they come to our place.

Agreed. they're cunts & we should let them klnow it.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:I don't get Talksport but I have to say from a human perspective, I don't find any of this funny at all. I think professional football in general is being allowed degenerate into absolute farce, but the treatment of a 20 year old kid for wanting to leave a club, has gone beyond what any rational minded person would deem as acceptable in any decent society. Sport brings out the best in the human condition but at times it really shows us up to be nothing more than tribal cavemen. I sincerely hope that the whole of Liverpool is not like that.

It's worse.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:52 pm

The dippers have only themselves to blame for the Sterling situation. I'm loving the way Rodgers is now being portrayed as the bad guy. I've said all along the guy is a fraud and hopefully a few stories might make into the media that reflect this. Starfish has already admitted him being dropped for the Champions League game in Madrid was the catalyst for him leaving. Can't imagine Balo has any love for him either.

Another season of threatening to deceive beckons
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 am

nottsblue wrote:The dippers have only themselves to blame for the Sterling situation. I'm loving the way Rodgers is now being portrayed as the bad guy. I've said all along the guy is a fraud and hopefully a few stories might make into the media that reflect this. Starfish has already admitted him being dropped for the Champions League game in Madrid was the catalyst for him leaving. Can't imagine Balo has any love for him either.

....and I see in an interview Gerrard, while hoping sterling stays, also reveals he wasnt even offered a coaching role. Youd think a club legend would have been offered something....or is that another little white lie like the one where he pledged his loyalty to them only after realising the scouse mafia would burn his house down if he moved?
...liverpool as a club really does need to wake up and smell da coffee la
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:44 am

I full expect Gerry and the Pacemakers to release a song about the pain and suffering.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:29 am

harknowhear wrote:I've had to come on here to air my piece as the power tripping mods at bluemoon banned me for daring to speak out of turn. It's turning into a circus over there. Anyway, my personal opinion is that Pogba will be staying at Juve. Something has clearly gone on in the last week and we've subsequently briefed the press he's too pricey. But I don't think the price is the sticking point. I think if it was a case of stumping up 5mil for the hottest property this summer we would have done it. I think he's told us that he wants to go to barca next year and we've used the price as an excuse to save face. I think this will get us close to KDB tho. perhaps a new CM next year when we ship off yaya?

Pogba may stay at Juve, or go to Barca (eventually) but I don't belive that what we have heard in the media this week is anything more than the same stuff we have ongoing with Liverpool over Sterling, or indeed the DeBruyne situation.

It wouldn't surprise me, if we are trying to get all 3 done without the others seeing what we have paid, so they don't up their prices accordingly.

I think the players will all sign, if we do the deal with their clubs.

But we are still under ffp, even though we have plenty of money to spend, & imo we won't just pay whatever it takes, we will haggle like fuck.

The impending outgoing deals may also be part of the equation.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:05 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
harknowhear wrote:I've had to come on here to air my piece as the power tripping mods at bluemoon banned me for daring to speak out of turn. It's turning into a circus over there. Anyway, my personal opinion is that Pogba will be staying at Juve. Something has clearly gone on in the last week and we've subsequently briefed the press he's too pricey. But I don't think the price is the sticking point. I think if it was a case of stumping up 5mil for the hottest property this summer we would have done it. I think he's told us that he wants to go to barca next year and we've used the price as an excuse to save face. I think this will get us close to KDB tho. perhaps a new CM next year when we ship off yaya?

Pogba may stay at Juve, or go to Barca (eventually) but I don't belive that what we have heard in the media this week is anything more than the same stuff we have ongoing with Liverpool over Sterling, or indeed the DeBruyne situation.

It wouldn't surprise me, if we are trying to get all 3 done without the others seeing what we have paid, so they don't up their prices accordingly.

I think the players will all sign, if we do the deal with their clubs.

But we are still under ffp, even though we have plenty of money to spend, & imo we won't just pay whatever it takes, we will haggle like fuck.

The impending outgoing deals may also be part of the equation.

What is the cost of a marquee signing, for me get him in. 70 mill for him sounds right. If we wanted Kun, now that would be 100 mill, Top player top dollar.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The dippers have only themselves to blame for the Sterling situation. I'm loving the way Rodgers is now being portrayed as the bad guy. I've said all along the guy is a fraud and hopefully a few stories might make into the media that reflect this. Starfish has already admitted him being dropped for the Champions League game in Madrid was the catalyst for him leaving. Can't imagine Balo has any love for him either.

....and I see in an interview Gerrard, while hoping sterling stays, also reveals he wasnt even offered a coaching role. Youd think a club legend would have been offered something....or is that another little white lie like the one where he pledged his loyalty to them only after realising the scouse mafia would burn his house down if he moved?

Mario has not been named in their tour squad, so presumably he will be sold off, probably at a bargain price for someone.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Mario should come to America. Houston would be a grea destination for him actually. He'd smash it here. I'd love it.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Watch on youtube.com
DoomMerchant wrote:Mario should come to America. Houston would be a grea destination for him actually. He'd smash it here. I'd love it.

Cheers

to star in the sequel?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Watch on youtube.com
DoomMerchant wrote:Mario should come to America. Houston would be a grea destination for him actually. He'd smash it here. I'd love it.

Cheers

to star in the sequel?

It would be better than the original.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

Mario has not been named in their tour squad, so presumably he will be sold off, probably at a bargain price for someone.

Would it be a bargain though? He's worth fuckall on current form
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

I wonder who would buy him ?

Fat Sam or Harry if they get a job & a bung perhaps.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

I wonder who would buy him ?

Fat Sam or Harry if they get a job & a bung perhaps.

He will not be easy to move on for them
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Delph has snubbed us and wont be joining the party!!
talkshite reporting
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Hazy2 wrote:I full expect Gerry and the Pacemakers to release a song about the pain and suffering.

Are they still going/alive ??

I thought their ferry had crossed the Mersey a long time ago.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I full expect Gerry and the Pacemakers to release a song about the pain and suffering.

On tour 2015.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

On tour 2015.

Crikey, who the deuce would want to go and watch a bunch of musical morons like that ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

On tour 2015.

Crikey, who the deuce would want to go and watch a bunch of musical morons like that ??

The sort of brain dead fucker that stands on the Kop
nottsblue

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby blues2win » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:19 pm

The Star saying that we're asking that we get a share of Pogba's image rights if we pay 100 million euros for him. How incredibly unreasonable of us. We're even balking at paying a mere 10 per cent of the fee, namely 10 million euros, to to his agent Mino Raiola.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum