International Matches

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Matches

Postby blues2win » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Let's face it full backs are often monstered when isolated one on one at the far post against a centre forward. That's why I prefer to stop the problem at source. Stop the fucking cross. So we played er Henderson who went AWOL and Walcott as cover. WTF?
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Anyone watching Belarus v Spain.

No 4, Igor, looks an interesting player.

Is he the player with the hunchback carrying a lamp?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:57 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Just a small aside. Game kicked off at 11pm here in Bangkok. Struggling to find a local bar, I asked a tuk tuk driver to take me somewhere with the England game on. £2 and 3km later, he leads me inside a dark windowed bar, sits me down and asks me what I want to drink. Just as he brings the Chang over, I'm wondering where the fuck are the TV's, why am I the only person here and what's this big curtain about. I ask him in Thai where the football is, and he has a bit of a confused look on his face but tells me it's OK, they show man games. Furrowed brow, and then this big curtain opens. Loads of young naked Thai men standing in front of me, wanking off their cocks at me.

The thing that upsets me most, in hindsight, is that I sat there and finished my beer before getting up and leaving.

You didn't miss much - other than Jones and Gibbs doing exactly the same thing in England shirts.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Silva just scored for Spain.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Dameerto wrote:Silva just scored for Spain.

And it was a cracker , stopped it dead and rifled it in at an angle.....lots of techinque for that kind of play.

Silva has been running the game ......and hes ours.

Arf
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Silva just scored for Spain.

And it was a cracker , stopped it dead and rifled it in at an angle.....lots of techinque for that kind of play.

Silva has been running the game ......and hes ours.

Arf

He sure has been running things, shitty weather too if the pictures are anything to go by.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Just a small aside. Game kicked off at 11pm here in Bangkok. Struggling to find a local bar, I asked a tuk tuk driver to take me somewhere with the England game on. £2 and 3km later, he leads me inside a dark windowed bar, sits me down and asks me what I want to drink. Just as he brings the Chang over, I'm wondering where the fuck are the TV's, why am I the only person here and what's this big curtain about. I ask him in Thai where the football is, and he has a bit of a confused look on his face but tells me it's OK, they show man games. Furrowed brow, and then this big curtain opens. Loads of young naked Thai men standing in front of me, wanking off their cocks at me.

The thing that upsets me most, in hindsight, is that I sat there and finished my beer before getting up and leaving.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah....this has got to be the best fuckign post for decades on Mancityfans.net

Excellent.

I bet none of those guys could get a grip on the Jones/Clyne thing either
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah....this has got to be the best fuckign post for decades on Mancityfans.net

Excellent.

Although to be fair, they'd have pulled Jones off well before halftime.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Excellent.

Im just glad I have options for which language I wathc the matches in - I refuse to listen to the fuckign wankers in English.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby phips » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 pm

I see Silva scored for Spain. i thought he just had ankle surgery?...
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Best player on the pitch.

Even the commentator mentioned how he' ll be glad of the rest this summer. Presumably that will include a post op rest .
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 am

Watch on youtube.com

Argentina is playing a friendly match against Bolivia, with Sergio Aguero & Ezequiel Lavezzi running the entire show! Aguero has scored 2 goals & assisted Lavezzi for 2 more.
Messi, Tevez, Demichelis, Otamendi & all the rest of the usual first team were rested on the bench. Messi has finally joined the match in the 65th minute & Aguero immediately assisted Lionel with another 2 goals... Must be a near record of assists for Sergio tonight!
Tevez finally replaces Aguero, in the 80th minute... What a Bolivian nightmare, in Texas!
The match will be repeated at 5:30 AM UK time, on BeIn Sport, for anyone who wants to see an Aguero goalfest!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby phips » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:01 am

i believe it was 2 goals and 3 assists (Lavezzi x2 and Messi x1) for Aguero.

how long has it been since Otamendi has played competitively? would've liked to see him get some time so he's not rusty when he finally plays for City.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:01 am

phips wrote:i believe it was 2 goals and 3 assists (Lavezzi x2 and Messi x1) for Aguero.

how long has it been since Otamendi has played competitively? would've liked to see him get some time so he's not rusty when he finally plays for City.

Like you give a fuck ?
Bout time you fucked off !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Aguero might just be the best player in the world.

I think with KDB and Sterling if he stays healthy he might show the world that there's another little Argie with a stake to claim as the worlds top fucker.

And he's ours. Amazing.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Hey Doomie

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=49768&hilit=messi

Here's the post you should write:

"Wow Cocacolajojo, you're such a visionary, we have the same opinion although it took me much longer to reach it. Super cool!"

Thanks
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Slim » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:15 pm

Anyone know the England KO time?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nickyboy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:42 pm

5pm UK
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:25 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Aguero might just be the best player in the world.

I think with KDB and Sterling if he stays healthy he might show the world that there's another little Argie with a stake to claim as the worlds top fucker.

And he's ours. Amazing.

Cheers

Not only that, he seems to like it here too.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby phips » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:32 pm

City64 wrote:
phips wrote:how long has it been since Otamendi has played competitively? would've liked to see him get some time so he's not rusty when he finally plays for City.

Like you give a fuck ?
Bout time you fucked off !

jesus christ you're boring

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead