International Matches

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: International Matches

Postby Dunnylad » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:48 pm

blues2win wrote:Who were playing at right back to stop the cross? Anyway it was buffet service from Slovenia to allow us back in front again.

Clyne?
Last edited by Dunnylad on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
blues2win wrote:Who were playing at right back to stop the cross? Anyway it was buffet service from Slovenia to allow us back in front again.

Walcott?

Knowing Hodgson probably Hart.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:52 pm

"England are unstoppable" hahahahaha!!!!! What a prick!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:53 pm

WTF was that about Sterling - 'His agent will be pleased'?

Seems that naybody going to the Dippers is going for football reasons but anybody linked with City are there only for money.

Fucking Sky 4 scum, you just can't get over yourselves.

#Laughing at you, not with you!

Bitter cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Good win guys. But who is the prick co-commentating. He just commented on Sterling, saying something to the effect of....
Good to see him get back to performing well after his antics of the last number of weeks. One or two people not happy about him looking for a transfer away from Liverpool....
I mean, come on.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Wilshere was very very good today. Still think he should play an advanced role, sat behind the forward.

If he wasn't such a cunt he would be my favourite potential signing.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 pm

As for reeeeeem sterling, think he did alright but he's wasted on the left. Inside right forward, that's where he belongs.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:13 pm

After those comments, and consider I hate the little shite Filftsire, get him, Sterling, Walcott ad any other top English performer from the Prem signed up, just to piss the English media mafia off.

The shittest back 4 I've seen for England for a long time yet they try to slat off one of the best players on the pitch.

Why is Jones there, playing position that he never really has played? Then sticks Henderson as a FB?

Only because we are England, and we take the money.

Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' wats!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

It was a decent performance going forward & Wilshire played well for once.

Sterling could learn a lot from playing next to our players as he has ability & is not as stupid as most English players. But we have a fair few kids at our place who also have ability & could learn a lot in the same circumstances. The difference is that Sterling was already given a chance in the Prem when he was their age.
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:18 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:As for reeeeeem sterling, think he did alright but he's wasted on the left. Inside right forward, that's where he belongs.

Agree mate, but even in this game we shouldn't be worrying.

Our group is a walk-over and only good for looking at how we should be progressing. We shouldn't lose a game, it's that set in stone, but that's how the qualifiers are.

Can you imagine this team against the top 16 in the world, the top 8 in Europe?

Not a fucking chance!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:After those comments, and consider I hate the little shite Filftsire, get him, Sterling, Walcott ad any other top English performer from the Prem signed up, just to piss the English media mafia off.

The shittest back 4 I've seen for England for a long time yet they try to slat off one of the best players on the pitch.

Why is Jones there, playing position that he never really has played? Then sticks Henderson as a FB?

Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' wats!

Woy knows best, Fabio knows best, Schteve knows best, Sven knows best etc etc
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:After those comments, and consider I hate the little shite Filftsire, get him, Sterling, Walcott ad any other top English performer from the Prem signed up, just to piss the English media mafia off.

It's just scary that we put our trust in the manager, knowing that it won't work against a top team.

All about the money, but probably even worse than the Lampard/Gerrard debacle.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Just a small aside. Game kicked off at 11pm here in Bangkok. Struggling to find a local bar, I asked a tuk tuk driver to take me somewhere with the England game on. £2 and 3km later, he leads me inside a dark windowed bar, sits me down and asks me what I want to drink. Just as he brings the Chang over, I'm wondering where the fuck are the TV's, why am I the only person here and what's this big curtain about. I ask him in Thai where the football is, and he has a bit of a confused look on his face but tells me it's OK, they show man games. Furrowed brow, and then this big curtain opens. Loads of young naked Thai men standing in front of me, wanking off their cocks at me.

The thing that upsets me most, in hindsight, is that I sat there and finished my beer before getting up and leaving.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Bianchi on Ice wrote:

It's just scary that we put our trust in the manager, knowing that it won't work against a top team.

All about the money, but probably even worse than the Lampard/Gerrard debacle.

In a way beefy I can understand a club manager getting things wrong with selection or trying things out on the spur of the moment but I cannot fathom how an international manager, after months on end doing nothing but watching his players, then proceeds to make the simple selection decisions look so difficult. As Ive said many many times, with all the home nations we arent blessed with game changing or mould breaking footballers, so you keep it simple and go from there. Maybe Im not understanding it. Biggest evidence I have for keeping it simple is Rehagel's Greece in Euro 2004. Ok, everyone took them lightly, but he got the maximum from them. How can any England manager do this when he fucks up the selections even a reasonably knowledgable football fan would see as basic?. If it is down to what the FA want regarding sky 4 clubs then they are welcome to the shit they get.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:41 pm

It wouldn't matter if you put all the brains & personalities of all the greatest managers of all time into an organic supercomputer & created the galaxy supermanager to beat all managers in the history of the universe.

Put him in charge of England & he will pick Phil Jones then put Henderson in his place 2nd half.

It's beyond reason or the laws of physics; it's a supernatural kind of hypno shiteness which cannot be stopped.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:41 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Just a small aside. Game kicked off at 11pm here in Bangkok. Struggling to find a local bar, I asked a tuk tuk driver to take me somewhere with the England game on. £2 and 3km later, he leads me inside a dark windowed bar, sits me down and asks me what I want to drink. Just as he brings the Chang over, I'm wondering where the fuck are the TV's, why am I the only person here and what's this big curtain about. I ask him in Thai where the football is, and he has a bit of a confused look on his face but tells me it's OK, they show man games. Furrowed brow, and then this big curtain opens. Loads of young naked Thai men standing in front of me, wanking off their cocks at me.

The thing that upsets me most, in hindsight, is that I sat there and finished my beer before getting up and leaving.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah....this has got to be the best fuckign post for decades on Mancityfans.net

Excellent.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Just a small aside. Game kicked off at 11pm here in Bangkok. Struggling to find a local bar, I asked a tuk tuk driver to take me somewhere with the England game on. £2 and 3km later, he leads me inside a dark windowed bar, sits me down and asks me what I want to drink. Just as he brings the Chang over, I'm wondering where the fuck are the TV's, why am I the only person here and what's this big curtain about. I ask him in Thai where the football is, and he has a bit of a confused look on his face but tells me it's OK, they show man games. Furrowed brow, and then this big curtain opens. Loads of young naked Thai men standing in front of me, wanking off their cocks at me.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahah....this has got to be the best fuckign post for decades on Mancityfans.net

Excellent.

Can't argue with that. Hilarious.

Missed it between the football stuff.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Anyone watching Belarus v Spain.

No 4, Igor, looks an interesting player.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

No, that's what redeemed the situation. Quality!
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. I didn't. Missed the first half and ended up staring at a group of lads wanking off as I drank my beer. One of them sat next to me and was trying it on, so I just bought him a beer to shut him up. Me, sat next to this naked Thai dude with a lob on, having a beer and watching lots of wanking as I try not to make eye contact and check updates on my phone. Ended up finding a Japanese bar that was showing it, now currently arseholed and doing karaoke, living out my own personal Lost In Translation. Alas, no Scarlett Johansson. Good thing is, nor are there groups of lads tugging off over me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered. I speak a bit of Thai so it was actually a good laugh. Just didn't really expect to see a bigger cock than Rooney today, and I ended up seeing many.
Last edited by KinkyKinkladze on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum