Whats pixie and dixie up to?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Whats pixie and dixie up to?

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Clubs have already started to do business i thought iheard our chairman last year saying we needed to get our squad ready before the summer and that our club were scouring the world every min of the day.
last year albeit with ffp, we left it sooo late.
i would have thought we would have been doing business straight away having already checked out and made offers.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Re: Whats pixie and dixie up to?

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Looking out for mr Jinks
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Clubs have already started to do business i thought iheard our chairman last year saying we needed to get our squad ready before the summer and that our club were scouring the world every min of the day.
last year albeit with ffp, we left it sooo late.
i would have thought we would have been doing business straight away having already checked out and made offers.

wow, the UCL Final has not even been played yet and you're already demanding action. We have until pre-season starts to keep our powder dry, no need for whinging until then
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:26 pm

They are just doing nothing at all, same as Marwood.

Whilst other clubs all try to do transfer deals, we don't bother. We're just worse than everybody, because if we were working like dogs to try & sign players, of course we would come on here & fucking tell everybody about it. That's how it's done.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sheblue » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:They are just doing nothing at all, same as Marwood.

Whilst other clubs all try to do transfer deals, we don't bother. We're just worse than everybody, because if we were working like dogs to try & sign players, of course we would come on here & fucking tell everybody about it. That's how it's done.

Lol.....very good.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Reminds me of the 2010 WC Summer where we just dropped trou and showed everyone Silva, Yaya, Kola and Boateng. Boom!

I have a feeling we're going to do something similar in 3-4 weeks. I'm not too worried. These cunts know the drill.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:51 pm

dick dastardley wrote:last year albeit with ffp, we left it sooo late.

All of our signings last year were down by the end of the first week of July with the exception of Mangala.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 pm

The small fry are getting their moves on early. The deals we're in for take a little longer.

Enjoy the anticipation.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm sure Pellers wants to be/has to be involved, he deserves a holiday just like anyone else including the signings we are looking at no doubt.

The window doesn't officially open until July 1st iirc, so I'm sure plenty is being done in the background to secure those we want, but I wouldn't want my holiday ruined being head hunted, I want two weeks in the sun with my family & woe be tied any fucker that interrupts that.

I dont see that being any different for any top player, the next couple of weeks is their time, leave them too it, they deserve at least that.

Cue pictures of Jovetic etc in their budgey smugglers and Hart et Al in Vegas with players from other clubs on the lash.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Itchy and scratchy surely ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 am

CTID Hants wrote:I'm sure Pellers wants to be/has to be involved, he deserves a holiday just like anyone else including the signings we are looking at no doubt.

The window doesn't officially open until July 1st iirc, so I'm sure plenty is being done in the background to secure those we want, but I wouldn't want my holiday ruined being head hunted, I want two weeks in the sun with my family & woe be tied any fucker that interrupts that.

I dont see that being any different for any top player, the next couple of weeks is their time, leave them too it, they deserve at least that.

Cue pictures of Jovetic etc in their budgey smugglers and Hart et Al in Vegas with players from other clubs on the lash.

I think no saw Jojo and Savic on a pic on Instagram today. Montenegran team is together to have some circle jerk I'm sure. Oddly everyone had their shirt on. Teases.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:46 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:I'm sure Pellers wants to be/has to be involved, he deserves a holiday just like anyone else including the signings we are looking at no doubt.

I think no saw Jojo and Savic on a pic on Instagram today. Montenegran team is together to have some circle jerk I'm sure. Oddly everyone had their shirt on. Teases.

Cheers

HaHa, my case in point
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:They are just doing nothing at all, same as Marwood.

That about sums it up. What a stupid thread, very worthy of the Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool Teamtalk page. He could at least wait until the transfer window opens.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Fairly certain Pixie will be over watching the CL final this weekend as they are really playing up the 'dream team' of 92.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum