Summer transfer thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer transfer thread

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Don't know where his from, but he is SS season ticket holder. built like a bear and with a hipster beard.
Frequently seen with a Sherlock Holmes, puffing on an e-cigarette.

Iirc, IBH/beeks was really into his music and tatoos, bit of ugly looking fella with a massive chip on his shoulder sometimes.

As for Tolmie, didn't he come on here years back giving it the big ITK and didn't last too long?

One poster I seriously miss on here, especially at this time of year is kippax and his pre-season friendly reports from across the globe, but again iirc he got pissed off by someone on here?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:11 pm

blues2win wrote:We're 30 million euros richer. Valencia complete purchase of Negredo under the obligation to buy deal.

They might be looking to sell him already.

Negredo was something of a flop at Valencia, scoring five goals in 30 games in his loan spell, and there is speculation the club may instantly sell him – especially as they have problems with meeting financial fair play requirements.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... do-9566734
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Original Dub wrote:IWT2012 - I went on that forum when this one was down a couple of years ago and I got fucked off it within 24 hours for asking about the reliability of this false god.

Tbf they do get some things right occasionally.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wooders » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Don't know where his from, but he is SS season ticket holder. built like a bear and with a hipster beard.

Iirc, IBH/beeks was really into his music and tatoos, bit of ugly looking fella with a massive chip on his shoulder sometimes.

As for Tolmie, didn't he come on here years back giving it the big ITK and didn't last too long?

One poster I seriously miss on here, especially at this time of year is kippax and his pre-season friendly reports from across the globe, but again iirc he got pissed off by someone on here?

That may have been beeks iirc
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Wooders wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Anyone that fucks off from this site because someone pissed on their chips, on a thread, is a fuckign pussy in real life as well as in cyber life.

I have no time for them and I couldnt give 2 fuckign shits if they stay away for good.

Ive been here since Jesus climbed that fuckign hill and I will probably still be here when he reappears.

Have we signed that Pogba yet ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby LoveCityHateUtd » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Just looked up IBH: inclusion body hepatitis or Integrated Ballistic Helmet ?

Never thought we would get Pogba but now I see Tolme going on non stop about us signing him I know for sure it will never happen. (I only checked today after his name was brought up on here).
LoveCityHateUtd
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: Agueroooooooooooooooooooo

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Wooders wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

that pissed Kippax off?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:35 pm

LoveCityHateUtd wrote:Just looked up IBH: inclusion body hepatitis or Integrated Ballistic Helmet ?

Never thought we would get Pogba but now I see Tolme going on non stop about us signing him I know for sure it will never happen. (I only checked today after his name was brought up on here).

I dont think its the end of the world if we dont get him , we will make our side stronger than last year, one way or another.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wooders » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 pm

I think so ctid - I might be wrong
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Anyone that fucks off from this site because someone pissed on their chips, on a thread, is a fuckign pussy in real life as well as in cyber life.

I have no time for them and I couldnt give 2 fuckign shits if they stay away for good.

Ive been here since Jesus climbed that fuckign hill and I will probably still be here when he reappears.

Have we signed that Pogba yet ?

I get where you're coming from Carl, I am not as prolific poster as many on here, but I've had a run in or two in the last13/15 years in the various versions of this site.

We've had all sorts come and go over the years, some great, some total arses.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby LoveCityHateUtd » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Missing Pogba, ok, I never got my hopes up. but what the fuck is going on here it's 1st July and we have one signing, Ünal.
Thought we would have had some lined up such as Roberts, Sterling, KDB and Delph.
Just for something, just fucking bored.

I asked my friend a fulham fan about Roberts, he sent me some footage of him and the guy looks just like kinky. A teenage, English Kinkladze ! and we're arguing about paying 6 or 8m ?

Sterling... He must have gone somewhere, who the fuck is sitting on this news ?
Though Rodgers was history 2 months ago, before losing G8's last game at Twatpool, before getting boned hard by a rag 6-1. OK he kept his job somehow, but they're not trusting their money to him, he sold Sterling and just spunked the money off.
Ours or Chavski's ? the little cunt wants to so back down south.

Delph for 8m was support to be done....

just so fucking bored without football, would watch the world cup if I didn't need to be up at 5am.
LoveCityHateUtd
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:59 pm

The club supposedly had 3 big targets going into this window.
Putting Pogba and Sterling aside, if we miss on KDB which other midfielder should we go after?
Sorry, but im not feeling Hamsik.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:08 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

i like Beeks a lot. I think he's a solid fucker. If i ever am lucky enough to get married again i want him to DJ my wedding.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:The club supposedly had 3 big targets going into this window.
Putting Pogba and Sterling aside, if we miss on KDB which other midfielder should we go after?

I'm assuming we will get Sterling and KDB but not Pogba. I would have liked Vidal but he is off to Real. I just wonder if we may go for Ross Barkley. Too injury prone for me but I think it's possible.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby LoveCityHateUtd » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:The club supposedly had 3 big targets going into this window.

We obviously spoke to Bale recently.
Reus should move on now,
Draxler is a maybe due to his injuries
and The Ox would be a far better signing than Wilshire.
But you just have to trust that they have tried all these options.

I'm pissed off too.
LoveCityHateUtd
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:28 pm

LoveCityHateUtd wrote:

We obviously spoke to Bale recently.
Reus should move on now,
Draxler is a maybe due to his injuries
and The Ox would be a far better signing than Wilshire.
But you just have to trust that they have tried all these options.

I'm pissed off too.

i'll say again that i think Wilshire fits our style more than the Ox would. He'd complement our current crop much better, if he isn't an injuried cockface that is.

i'm not too worried about what the crew is up to in terms of signings, but if i am sitting on holiday in a week and we've got fuckall news still then i'll get a bit more frustrated. I'm presuming the deals are done or nearly done and we're getting it in early doors and just waiting for folks to buy replacements, etc...hope that's the case. We've proven that fucking around until August is a death knell in the summer window.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby LoveCityHateUtd » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Like going into a chain buying a house
LoveCityHateUtd
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Money talks !

Just saying .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:50 pm

City64 wrote:Money talks !

Just saying .

Wish it would fucking start talking.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Amazing that Shaqiri is going to Stoke.

I mean, i consider him a mediocre player. but with a good market value.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum