Di Maria Transfer Request

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Di Maria Transfer Request

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun May 31, 2015 3:19 am

So after a whole year playing under the incredible filoshofy that involves booting the ball long/crossing for fellaini, the troops are restless.

I haven't seen it posted on here, but 'BeIN Sports Understands' that Di Maria has handed in a transfer request.

Wonder realistically how much they are gonna get for him? If PSG paid £45m for Luiz, this could be a huge transfer as its believed that's his likely destination.

As for the knock on effects for us, i wonder if this will be PSG's biggie for the summer leaving the route more clear on our targets?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Re: Di Maria Transfer Request

Postby Slim » Sun May 31, 2015 4:29 am

Twice in two years he's handed in a transfer request. I'm sure PSG are just clamoring to get their hands on him now.

And after they just won the Wenger Cup, apparently even silverware doesn't deter him from shooting himself in the foot.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun May 31, 2015 8:17 am

Definitely hope it's true both to fuck with the scum and as mentioned above to take psg or someone else off one of our targets.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:20 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Definitely hope it's true both to fuck with the scum and as mentioned above to take psg or someone else off one of our targets.

The rags I know reckon they play better without him, so I'm not sure I'd want them getting 45m for a mistake. Rather they kept him, taking a place and wages
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun May 31, 2015 10:24 am

Blue Since 76 wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Definitely hope it's true both to fuck with the scum and as mentioned above to take psg or someone else off one of our targets.

The rags I know reckon they play better without him, so I'm not sure I'd want them getting 45m for a mistake. Rather they kept him, taking a place and wages

That's because Dobby isn't used to the intricate sophistication involved in playing long ball football.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

That's because Dobby isn't used to the intricate sophistication involved in playing long ball football.

Dobby - yes, sorry if I'm a bit behind but it IS him!

Pretty average really, needs to find his way down to his own level after a few years of flattering to deceive.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:03 am

I hope he stays so he can continue being a big flop
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Return to The Maine Football forum