Vieira to Newcastle according to Sky

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Vieira to Newcastle according to Sky

Postby SkyBlueSteve » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:14 am

They are now reporting that Vieira is no longer in serious contention to be Newcastle manager after talks failed to materialise. Just another rumour put out by Ashley to spark interest in the job I recon.
SkyBlueSteve
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 am

SkyBlueSteve wrote:They are now reporting that Vieira is no longer in serious contention to be Newcastle manager after talks failed to materialise. Just another rumour put out by Ashley to spark interest in the job I recon.

He was told that if he took the job he would have joe kebab as his director of football
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 am

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
SkyBlueSteve wrote:They are now reporting that Vieira is no longer in serious contention to be Newcastle manager after talks failed to materialise. Just another rumour put out by Ashley to spark interest in the job I recon.

He was told that if he took the job he would have joe kebab as his director of football

Does Mighty Joe have pics of Ashley getting pummeled by a big black cock or a banging a midget or what? Surely there was some dirt somewhere that kept him in the game for so long.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum