shearer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: shearer

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon May 25, 2015 10:23 pm

CTID Hants wrote:CUNT that is all that needs to be said the bitter turd, if I didn't fear prosecution I would troll this CUNT on Twitter until he got facts right. I seem to remember at the end of last season old big ears having a dig at him last day, as everyone else on motd at least mumbled fair play (some may have even congratulated) about us and CUNT was still having a pop.

He doesn't even look at the camera when talking about us, disrespectful CUNT

Is the fucker on Twitter? I'll troll the hell out of him and he can't do a fucking thing about it.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Mon May 25, 2015 10:29 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:CUNT that is all that needs to be said the bitter turd, if I didn't fear prosecution I would troll this CUNT on Twitter until he got facts right. I seem to remember at the end of last season old big ears having a dig at him last day, as everyone else on motd at least mumbled fair play (some may have even congratulated) about us and CUNT was still having a pop.

Is the fucker on Twitter? I'll troll the hell out of him and he can't do a fucking thing about it.

He couldnt save newcastle, mike bassett did, nuff said
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:

I did look, it appears he tweets but doesn't reply etc, comes across as liking the sound of his own voice surprisingly ;-)

It has the blue tick so I guess it's kosher @alanshearer
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Dunnylad » Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 am

Loved it when Lineker said about Carver something along the lines of what's it like to keep a Newcastle side up, looks at Shearer and says well you wouldn't know would you lol
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Dunnylad wrote:Loved it when Lineker said about Carver something along the lines of what's it like to keep a Newcastle side up, looks at Shearer and says well you wouldn't know would you lol

Brilliant.

I didn't watch it, so what was Shearer's reaction to that ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Dunnylad wrote:Loved it when Lineker said about Carver something along the lines of what's it like to keep a Newcastle side up, looks at Shearer and says well you wouldn't know would you lol

Brilliant.

a nervous laugh
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Brilliant.

He said it wasn't his fault but Mario Balotelli's.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby getdressedmctavish » Tue May 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Or you could quote Souness on the end of season review," I like City, they don't need much, they will be back".Does my head in all this whinging about the pundits. Overall we were fuckin poor by our standards unless you cant remember the chumps league up to Roma, the league cup, the Fa cup, hull, burnley at home, rags away.How fuckin long did it take the manager to learn 442 with Edin didn't work and never would. There is a deafening silence now. Don't like the way we city fans are trying to rewrite history. To much labour party, Ed was cheated by the Tory press, type bollocks. We weren't fuckin good enough for a huge chunk of games.And now we're gonna make up and be pals, ya ya aint a greedy coont, Pellers is our lovely cuddly granddad, Kompany will be fit and determined for the whole season. Ha.....I wish
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 26, 2015 9:51 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Or you could quote Souness on the end of season review," I like City, they don't need much, they will be back".Does my head in all this whinging about the pundits. Overall we were fuckin poor by our standards unless you cant remember the chumps league up to Roma, the league cup, the Fa cup, hull, burnley at home, rags away.How fuckin long did it take the manager to learn 442 with Edin didn't work and never would. There is a deafening silence now. Don't like the way we city fans are trying to rewrite history. To much labour party, Ed was cheated by the Tory press, type bollocks. We weren't fuckin good enough for a huge chunk of games.And now we're gonna make up and be pals, ya ya aint a greedy coont, Pellers is our lovely cuddly granddad, Kompany will be fit and determined for the whole season. Ha.....I wish

You buy a paper every day. I can tell
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby london blue 2 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Or you could quote Souness on the end of season review," I like City, they don't need much, they will be back".Does my head in all this whinging about the pundits. Overall we were fuckin poor by our standards unless you cant remember the chumps league up to Roma, the league cup, the Fa cup, hull, burnley at home, rags away.How fuckin long did it take the manager to learn 442 with Edin didn't work and never would. There is a deafening silence now. Don't like the way we city fans are trying to rewrite history. To much labour party, Ed was cheated by the Tory press, type bollocks. We weren't fuckin good enough for a huge chunk of games.And now we're gonna make up and be pals, ya ya aint a greedy coont, Pellers is our lovely cuddly granddad, Kompany will be fit and determined for the whole season. Ha.....I wish

To be honest our season was frustrating. Knocked out of cups at home to Newcastle and Boro is shit. Not to mention clawing back a nine point deficit only to cock it all up again was painful.

Hindsight is wonderful but all in all, by our standards, we were pretty poor.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Tue May 26, 2015 10:37 pm

london blue 2 wrote:To be honest our season was frustrating. Knocked out of cups at home to Newcastle and Boro is shit. Not to mention clawing back a nine point deficit only to cock it all up again was painful.

Can't argue with that or mactavish's observations in general, BUT I posted in this thread because shearer is a CUNT, as I mentioned even when we've won the league he couldn't find it in himself to say fair do.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed May 27, 2015 10:37 am

Wonderwall wrote:

I think he's a closet Sun reader.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby london blue 2 » Wed May 27, 2015 12:18 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:To be honest our season was frustrating. Knocked out of cups at home to Newcastle and Boro is shit. Not to mention clawing back a nine point deficit only to cock it all up again was painful.

Can't argue with that or mactavish's observations in general, BUT I posted in this thread because shearer is a CUNT, as I mentioned even when we've won the league he couldn't find it in himself to say fair do.

Can't argue with that. He talks absolute bollocks.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum