Jovetic

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jovetic

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:26 am

But who the hell would buy such a sicknote?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:57 am

PeterParker wrote:But who the hell would buy such a sicknote?

Brenda or Moysie.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:29 pm

That is the question, we will have to give him away; ade mark2.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm

I would just swap him for talent. Tell Porto or Benfica to give us 2-3 players and we will pay half his wages.

Piss easy. I could do this shit in my sleep.

Next!

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 pm

more often than not its US!! Maybe that's a way of getting round FFP, lets buy him off ourselves for an "undisclosed" fee
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

I would just swap him for talent. Tell Porto or Benfica to give us 2-3 players and we will pay half his wages.

Piss easy. I could do this shit in my sleep.

Next!

Cheers

We don't have the spaces for them in the squad. Not so easy.

Jovetic is one of the biggest disappointments for a player at City in all the years I have been watching the club. I know he is a real talent & could be brilliant in our team. It's tragic how this has worked out. I couldn't wait to see him play & now can't wait to see the back of him. And still his record is fucking good when he has played, which makes it worse still.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby PrezIke » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Well, he did score, so that's good, but...

At this point I wonder if we may be either stuck with him, or might as well just keep him to see if he can get his value back up or actually prove useful enough.

Could see us sending him out on loan for a fee and/or a future fee (i.e. Negredo or Nasti).

I'd rather not go the Falcao route given his injury record. Liverpool could sure use him, but that could come back to bite us. If we got Sterling out of it I'd take the risk, but I fear he's going to Arsenal.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Blue Since 76 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Could we just put him out of his misery and claim on the insurance? Quick bullet to the head would be the humane thing to do considering the constant pain he's in.

When UKIP and the Mail go on about lazy foreigners coming over here sponging off us, they should use one of his Instagram photos.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby blue b4 the moon » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:10 am

Wonderwall wrote:

more often than not its US!! Maybe that's a way of getting round FFP, lets buy him off ourselves for an "undisclosed" fee

Fire him over to the US or Aussieland.

We seem to have more than our fair share of wasters, Nasri/Dzeko decided to down tools towards the end of the season, wouldn't be too bad if we were still playing the likes if Oxford United but these guys are on £m? Per season.
blue b4 the moon
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 am

None of us know for sure what his injuries are or the extent of them but when you hear about the likes of Dave and Serg spending their holiday period on the surgeons table after playing a season through pain and then you hear nothing about any surgery for a player like Jovetic it does make you wonder how much of it is down to attitude
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Wooders wrote:None of us know for sure what his injuries are or the extent of them but when you hear about the likes of Dave and Serg spending their holiday period on the surgeons table after playing a season through pain and then you hear nothing about any surgery for a player like Jovetic it does make you wonder how much of it is down to attitude

We can have a reasonable guess at the extent of his 'injuries' when Pellegrini mentions that the medical staff pass him fit but the player says he isn't able to play and so he has to accept what the player is saying to him. (As he did the season before last).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Wooders wrote:None of us know for sure what his injuries are or the extent of them but when you hear about the likes of Dave and Serg spending their holiday period on the surgeons table after playing a season through pain and then you hear nothing about any surgery for a player like Jovetic it does make you wonder how much of it is down to attitude

We can have a reasonable guess at the extent of his 'injuries' when Pellegrini mentions that the medical staff pass him fit but the player says he isn't able to play and so he has to accept what the player is saying to him. (As he did the season before last).

The same could probably be said of Aguero.

They didn't know what was causing it with him & have had to change his diet to (hopefully) solve his problems. Kompany keeps being put back in the team then breaking down, so they obviously think he's fit when he isn't.

Jovetic may be a similar situation.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:37 pm

I don't remember Pellegrini using a press conference to threaten Aguero with being sold if he didn't make himself available for selection.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Dameerto wrote:I don't remember Pellegrini using a press conference to threaten Aguero with being sold if he didn't make himself available for selection.

because he's a fucking pro.

I'd like to see a reality TV show with Jovetic in it based upon the Hostel series just so i can see for myself how truly soft he is.

Sorts out a lot of problems with one crap TV show. Narrated by that cunt from Top Gear. Lots of foreigner jokes, and manly stuff, etc.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:05 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I don't remember Pellegrini using a press conference to threaten Aguero with being sold if he didn't make himself available for selection.

I'd like to see a reality TV show with Jovetic in it based upon the Hostel series just so i can see for myself how truly soft he is.

Sorts out a lot of problems with one crap TV show. Narrated by that cunt from Top Gear. Lots of foreigner jokes, and manly stuff, etc.

cheers

Imagine the abuse yaya and kompany could have avoided if they just took a year off paid.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:10 pm

I really don't like Jovetic. He has bags of potential, but he's injured all the fucking time. And when he does play, he seems to try to (over)compensate and squeeze all of his abilities into every fucking move, which results in him running in to walls, passing the ball to no one, or shooting it into the stands.

He's probably a great bloke, but wasting talent like that really gets to me. I would give both my balls and an arm to be that talented, and I can assure you that I wouldn't have been content with being an "almost top player".

That's why I always rate Sun, Dunne, Milner or even fucking Cattermole (taking off the City specs) higher than Jovetic and the like of him. It's all about the attitude.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Imagine the abuse yaya and kompany could have avoided if they just took a year off paid.

Some caustic souls might claim that's exactly what they did do.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:31 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Some caustic souls might claim that's exactly what they did do.

Haha nice.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:27 am

mr_nool wrote:I really don't like Jovetic. He has bags of potential, but he's injured all the fucking time. And when he does play, he seems to try to (over)compensate and squeeze all of his abilities into every fucking move, which results in him running in to walls, passing the ball to no one, or shooting it into the stands.

He's probably a great bloke, but wasting talent like that really gets to me. I would give both my balls and an arm to be that talented, and I can assure you that I wouldn't have been content with being an "almost top player".

That's why I always rate Sun, Dunne, Milner or even fucking Cattermole (taking off the City specs) higher than Jovetic and the like of him. It's all about the attitude.

Your saying he needs to drink more alcohol ?

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/local ... an-3667535

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-3331877

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:32 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
mr_nool wrote:I really don't like Jovetic. He has bags of potential, but he's injured all the fucking time. And when he does play, he seems to try to (over)compensate and squeeze all of his abilities into every fucking move, which results in him running in to walls, passing the ball to no one, or shooting it into the stands.

Your saying he needs to drink more alcohol ?

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/local ... an-3667535

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-3331877

I didn't know he was a pisshead. But I was obviously talking about giving your all on the pitch (and actually making it onto it).
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum