Watch your backs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Watch your backs

Postby patrickblue » Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 pm

If this carries on we'll all get arrested for taking the piss out of shreik. Especially with 60 million armchair rags worldwide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-32825676

Norwich City fan reported for abusive language by TV viewer

The television viewer claimed he watched Tyrone Mings of Ipswich being subjected to racist abuse

A Norwich City football fan was reported for "racially abusive" language by a television viewer during the play-off match at Ipswich Town.

The armchair fan from Bolton phoned Suffolk Police alleging that Ipswich player Tyrone Mings had been abused during the 1-1 draw at Portman Road.

Officers scanned footage and arrested a 17-year-old during the match.

The fan admitted using non-racist but abusive language. He will not to go to the final under a community resolution.

Police said the television viewer phoned them during the first half of the match on Saturday, 9 May.

The 17-year-old fan from Cromer was removed from the crowd during the second half and taken into custody.
The Norwich fan has missed out on the chance to see his team at Wembley

Suffolk Police would not disclose the actual language used by the supporter but a spokeswoman said it was not racist.

Mings told officers he had not heard anything and the person who reported it then declined to give an official statement, according to the force.
Wembley trip

It was agreed to use the community resolution rather than charge the Norwich fan and take him to court.

The resolution meant the 17-year-old agreed to stay away from the second leg of the play-off semi-final at Carrow Road and any subsequent trip Wembley.

Norwich won that match 3-1 to progress to the final which takes place against Middlesbrough on Monday.

Suffolk Police said it was unable to confirm whether the 17-year-old had been planning to go to Wembley.

Some Canaries fans have expressed disappointment that Norwich's allocation of 38,888 tickets for the final have not been put on general sale.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: Watch your backs

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:19 pm

patrickblue wrote:If this carries on we'll all get arrested for taking the piss out of shreik. Especially with 60 million armchair rags worldwide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-32825676

Norwich City fan reported for abusive language by TV viewer

The television viewer claimed he watched Tyrone Mings of Ipswich being subjected to racist abuse

A Norwich City football fan was reported for "racially abusive" language by a television viewer during the play-off match at Ipswich Town.

The armchair fan from Bolton phoned Suffolk Police alleging that Ipswich player Tyrone Mings had been abused during the 1-1 draw at Portman Road.

Officers scanned footage and arrested a 17-year-old during the match.

The fan admitted using non-racist but abusive language. He will not to go to the final under a community resolution.

Police said the television viewer phoned them during the first half of the match on Saturday, 9 May.

The 17-year-old fan from Cromer was removed from the crowd during the second half and taken into custody.
The Norwich fan has missed out on the chance to see his team at Wembley

Suffolk Police would not disclose the actual language used by the supporter but a spokeswoman said it was not racist.

Mings told officers he had not heard anything and the person who reported it then declined to give an official statement, according to the force.
Wembley trip

It was agreed to use the community resolution rather than charge the Norwich fan and take him to court.

The resolution meant the 17-year-old agreed to stay away from the second leg of the play-off semi-final at Carrow Road and any subsequent trip Wembley.

Norwich won that match 3-1 to progress to the final which takes place against Middlesbrough on Monday.

Suffolk Police said it was unable to confirm whether the 17-year-old had been planning to go to Wembley.

Some Canaries fans have expressed disappointment that Norwich's allocation of 38,888 tickets for the final have not been put on general sale.

respect to Rooney though. He used to be really great. His best work was in Shrek I. Shrek II & III he wasn't nearly as good. By the time of Shrek IV he was on the Wayne.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 21, 2015 2:31 pm

This is creepy as fucl....

some sad cunt sees you cursing at a player while sitting on his sofa, guesses that you said something racist and calls police which gets you get hauled out of a match, held back from your team's final, and embarrassed as shit in front of family, friends, and strangers (most likely)?

Winston Smith level shit in my book. Cuh-raaaaazeeeee.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby patrickblue » Thu May 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Just what I thought.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Coppers should trace his number and do him for wasting police time.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu May 21, 2015 2:55 pm

I don't condone racist language but you shouldn't be arrested for it. If someone is being racist or ignorant shame them or in a football case, ban them from the game. It is a piss take that you can get locked up for it, especially when People like this armchair fan ring the police on a whim.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby ruralblue » Thu May 21, 2015 3:22 pm

I've rung the police loads if times during games to report Carl. They say they will pop see him and try calm him the fuck down.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Do we have any Copper members on the forum?????
Hmmmmm!!!
Watch yourselves boys.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 21, 2015 4:10 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:I don't condone racist language but you shouldn't be arrested for it. If someone is being racist or ignorant shame them or in a football case, ban them from the game. It is a piss take that you can get locked up for it, especially when People like this armchair fan ring the police on a whim.

firstly, i agree with what you are saying....it doesn't matter what he said in fact, language is language, and i get that things are diff in the UK vs the US and A... but if he wants to use racist language then i'm a firm believer that the crowd and society should sort that kind of tit out, and they almost always do in the right context in my experience in life.

HOWEVER...he wasn't even hit with a charge of actually saying anything racist...simply vulgarity.

The next time i see Rooney curse out a ref i'm calling the local police and sending a drone over to snatch him up and bring him to Guantanamo where he can be waterboarded and we can get to the bottom of the plot. It's uncalled for behavior and i'm offended by it.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:15 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:I don't condone racist language but you shouldn't be arrested for it. If someone is being racist or ignorant shame them or in a football case, ban them from the game. It is a piss take that you can get locked up for it, especially when People like this armchair fan ring the police on a whim.

firstly, i agree with what you are saying....it doesn't matter what he said in fact, language is language, and i get that things are diff in the UK vs the US and A... but if he wants to use racist language then i'm a firm believer that the crowd and society should sort that kind of tit out, and they almost always do in the right context in my experience in life.

HOWEVER...he wasn't even hit with a charge of actually saying anything racist...simply vulgarity.

The next time i see Rooney curse out a ref i'm calling the local police and sending a drone over to snatch him up and bring him to Guantanamo where he can be waterboarded and we can get to the bottom of the plot. It's uncalled for behavior and i'm offended by it.

cheers

Have we two new countries here. Was there a split that we missed.
And where do you stand on sexist language?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu May 21, 2015 4:25 pm

I have to say this is bloody ridiculous, what you can say and what you can't say etc.. I mean in general these days..one bad word and people want to hang you these days.

Not to even mention when you are in a football match in the heat of the moment people shout all kinds of things

If someone is constantly a racist cunt then the fans next to him can First point it out to him he/she needs to shut up and if he/she continues, then it can be reported to a steward and the club can take action if they wish.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu May 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:I have to say this is bloody ridiculous, what you can say and what you can't say etc.. I mean in general these days..one bad word and people want to hang you these days.

Not to even mention when you are in a football match in the heat of the moment people shout all kinds of things

If someone is constantly a racist cunt then the fans next to him can First point it out to him he/she needs to shut up and if he/she continues, then it can be reported to a steward and the club can take action if they wish.
Pretty much like doomy said. Same goes for life in general, not just in football matches
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby MilnersJaw » Thu May 21, 2015 5:05 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Have we two new countries here. Was there a split that we missed.
And where do you stand on sexist language?

There is a difference is condoning something and bring arrested and locked up. If we locked up everyone who said sexist things then...
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 21, 2015 6:34 pm

ruralblue wrote:I've rung the police loads if times during games to report Carl. They say they will pop see him and try calm him the fuck down.

They would have to get past my security first.....and then theres Bastid the Bengal to get past.............I would get away easily.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu May 21, 2015 6:48 pm

well im glad im in the 3rd tier, nobody on tv can see me swear a lot. and next year in the new 3rd tier in south stand nobody can see me swear on tv, pity the people near me will be able to hear me
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 21, 2015 6:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:I've rung the police loads if times during games to report Carl. They say they will pop see him and try calm him the fuck down.

They would have to get past my security first.....and then theres Bastid the Bengal to get past.............I would get away easily.

this is your security team, bitch. You'd have been done like an ISIS warlord with a stable of western whores in his clutches.

viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby patrickblue » Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

How is Bastid, we've not seen any pictures since he grew up?
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu May 21, 2015 7:20 pm

All he shouted was "Tyrone mings".
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu May 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Should be shocked, but I'm not. Armchair cunt.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 21, 2015 8:51 pm

patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

How is Bastid, we've not seen any pictures since he grew up?

Here is the little fucker.

THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum