Watch your backs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Watch your backs

Postby CTID Hants » Thu May 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:All he shouted was "Tyrone mings".

I'm just waiting for someone to be prosecuted for "the referee's a wanker"..

The way things have gone this season (not just for us), then about 350k (ish) fans that attend PL games each week would get a knock on the door from the old bill....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby CTID Hants » Thu May 21, 2015 9:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:I've rung the police loads if times during games to report Carl. They say they will pop see him and try calm him the fuck down.

They would have to get past my security first.....and then theres Bastid the Bengal to get past.............I would get away easily.

How is Bastid, we've not seen any pictures since he grew up?

Here is the little fucker.

That's a very good lookin bastid, probably too vein to get in a scrap to defend his "servant"
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 21, 2015 11:14 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ruralblue wrote:I've rung the police loads if times during games to report Carl. They say they will pop see him and try calm him the fuck down.

They would have to get past my security first.....and then theres Bastid the Bengal to get past.............I would get away easily.

How is Bastid, we've not seen any pictures since he grew up?

Here is the little fucker.

That's a very good lookin bastid, probably too vein to get in a scrap to defend his "servant"

uh yeah...totally...vein. i'm glad you got "too" right tho...that's improvement i guess. I dunno.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Fri May 22, 2015 8:34 am

CTID Hants wrote:

I'm just waiting for someone to be prosecuted for "the referee's a wanker"..

The way things have gone this season (not just for us), then about 350k (ish) fans that attend PL games each week would get a knock on the door from the old bill....

I would like the police to prove that the referee does not masturbate! That would be an interesting court case :-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri May 22, 2015 9:34 am

And for that he should be mercilessly dealt with
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat May 23, 2015 8:21 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
patrickblue wrote:If this carries on we'll all get arrested for taking the piss out of shreik. Especially with 60 million armchair rags worldwide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-32825676

Norwich City fan reported for abusive language by TV viewer

The television viewer claimed he watched Tyrone Mings of Ipswich being subjected to racist abuse

A Norwich City football fan was reported for "racially abusive" language by a television viewer during the play-off match at Ipswich Town.

The armchair fan from Bolton phoned Suffolk Police alleging that Ipswich player Tyrone Mings had been abused during the 1-1 draw at Portman Road.

Officers scanned footage and arrested a 17-year-old during the match.

The fan admitted using non-racist but abusive language. He will not to go to the final under a community resolution.

Police said the television viewer phoned them during the first half of the match on Saturday, 9 May.

The 17-year-old fan from Cromer was removed from the crowd during the second half and taken into custody.
The Norwich fan has missed out on the chance to see his team at Wembley

Suffolk Police would not disclose the actual language used by the supporter but a spokeswoman said it was not racist.

Mings told officers he had not heard anything and the person who reported it then declined to give an official statement, according to the force.
Wembley trip

It was agreed to use the community resolution rather than charge the Norwich fan and take him to court.

The resolution meant the 17-year-old agreed to stay away from the second leg of the play-off semi-final at Carrow Road and any subsequent trip Wembley.

Norwich won that match 3-1 to progress to the final which takes place against Middlesbrough on Monday.

Suffolk Police said it was unable to confirm whether the 17-year-old had been planning to go to Wembley.

Some Canaries fans have expressed disappointment that Norwich's allocation of 38,888 tickets for the final have not been put on general sale.

respect to Rooney though. He used to be really great. His best work was in Shrek I. Shrek II & III he wasn't nearly as good. By the time of Shrek IV he was on the Wayne.

You must be the man who put the pun into the old Irish punt.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:I don't condone racist language but you shouldn't be arrested for it. If someone is being racist or ignorant shame them or in a football case, ban them from the game. It is a piss take that you can get locked up for it, especially when People like this armchair fan ring the police on a whim.

firstly, i agree with what you are saying....it doesn't matter what he said in fact, language is language, and i get that things are diff in the UK vs the US and A... but if he wants to use racist language then i'm a firm believer that the crowd and society should sort that kind of tit out, and they almost always do in the right context in my experience in life.

HOWEVER...he wasn't even hit with a charge of actually saying anything racist...simply vulgarity.

The next time i see Rooney curse out a ref i'm calling the local police and sending a drone over to snatch him up and bring him to Guantanamo where he can be waterboarded and we can get to the bottom of the plot. It's uncalled for behavior and i'm offended by it.

cheers

Have we two new countries here. Was there a split that we missed.
And where do you stand on sexist language?

The 'A' stands for Alaska.

They've revoked the terms of the 1867 purchase, paid Washington back the $7.2 million they gave to the Russian Empire at that time and are now applying to become, once again, part of Putin's new Paradise.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue May 26, 2015 9:44 pm

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-fan-denies-racially-9331616?ptnr_rid=83304&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyNews_News_smallteaser_Text_Story9

I had missed this. And although there is no place for racism that is pretty silly it has gone this far imo.

How did this bloke end up in a court anyway?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Slim » Wed May 27, 2015 2:41 am

Moonchesteri wrote:http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-city-fan-denies-racially-9331616?ptnr_rid=83304&icid=EM_MEN_Nletter_DailyNews_News_smallteaser_Text_Story9

I had missed this. And although there is no place for racism that is pretty silly it has gone this far imo.

How did this bloke end up in a court anyway?

Well once arrested for racially abusing Tom Daley Ashley Young, he would have been formally charged by the booking sergeant. Then he was probably allowed to leave without posting bond. It's not something you skip town on, and then he would have had an arraignment where they set the date for your court appearance. Then the passage of time brings us closer to the date and as we all agree on the use of the Gregorian calendar, I suspect the day they are expecting him to show will be similar to the day he actually arrives. He has a cheap watch though, so he might be a bit late.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Wed May 27, 2015 9:00 am

what the actual fuck?!?

I really don't get how you can preach extremist hate through the method of 'freedom of speech' but swearing at a football match is illegal?!

Good job they rarely film my block (although I have been on a few times)

...and good point re: shrek et al. The guy calls every referee the C word at least 10 times. Why isn't he arrested?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum