Denayer To Play In Championship Next Year

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Denayer To Play In Championship Next Year

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Accepting cuntface's interception as worthwhile, which you can continue on obviously, I fully understand exactly what you mean CARL, & it's kind of the point I've been making re Pozo earlier this season & the lack of Barker etc etc playing roles in the first team this season. Pozo got shit on. If he plays, imo he should play doing what he's good at, or at least get the chance to redeem himself by playing in his natural role rather than just making a cunt of himself vs Jagielka. BUT perhaps the whole thing is to put him through it & see if he comes out the other side, which perhaps he is. I don't know.

But I totally agree about the nerves thing. That us why I would have had as many as possible getting on the pitch this season. First they are likely to shit their pants, then when that stops, they start playing football. So get them shitting as soon as.

But in the case of Denayer, I'm pretty sure he will get tested with the first team pre season. Then they will decide whether to use him or loan him. BUT again, he can leave if he wants. We have to prove to him, we are the right club.

I think its criminal when a manager plays one of these youngsters out of posiiton.....first of all they should slot in as they know and afterwoods with some confidence can they take over another position.

Anyway , lets bring this conv back up in the summer.

as a coach you play players out of position as a matter of course to educate the players and help their growth.
Mr Bale has done alright as a left back at southampton
left mid at tottingham
right mid as Real Madrid

You should never play them out of position when they get their big chance.....never.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed May 06, 2015 6:23 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
blues2win wrote:In fairness I think the Club are very keen for a home grown player who costs them nothing. If he performs decently pre season I'm sure he'll be given a chance. The answer is to use the domestic Cups to blood a few. If we go out early so be it. We did this year anyway playing strong teams FFS.

And it was predictable looking at them. Big black mark on the Count that one imo.

Big black mark. The Newcastle cup exit was the last match I got over to with my young lad. It was very disappointing.

Yep, it was disappointing like being slapped round the head with a baseball bat is disappointing.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
blues2win wrote:In fairness I think the Club are very keen for a home grown player who costs them nothing. If he performs decently pre season I'm sure he'll be given a chance. The answer is to use the domestic Cups to blood a few. If we go out early so be it. We did this year anyway playing strong teams FFS.

And it was predictable looking at them. Big black mark on the Count that one imo.

Big black mark. The Newcastle cup exit was the last match I got over to with my young lad. It was very disappointing.

Yep, it was disappointing like being slapped round the head with a baseball bat is disappointing.

I still have the bump.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum