***city v villa official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v villa official match thread***

Postby Original Dub » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Villa and west ham at home.
Two bankers. Normally.

Thank fuck we got the six points.

Fernandinho is a quality player who will do exactly what he's told.

We have so many quality players not doing what they are told. And it stands out a mile.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:44 pm

3 very welcome points but fuck me we are a broken fucking mess !!!! Atmosphere in the Etihad was the worst yet and that is saying something for this season. At least we didn't give up but boy that was hard to watch . Just about to get on my train totally fucking depressed and we have won WTF !!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:46 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:Hart is fucking shit . Good for ferd one of our most consistent players.

Hart is beyond shit. blond fucking donkey. would pay money to get rid.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Fucking love it! Sky, with Stan, Talksport with Stan, skriking about how illa should'e won the game, but they didn't and we're now sat above the Arse nan Rags; Dippers lose, so there's a bonus ........... for us!

Fuck the fucking lot of them, I thought we deserved it and Villa were lucky, just. The way the Rag scum carry on you'd think they want us to lose and be well away from the top 4!

Do you remember the days of the Sky 4, Rags, Arse, Dippers & Chavs? Fuck, how much would these fuckers like to see the old regime back to normal.

Thank fuck for City, we have made it really happen.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:52 pm

PS. Ha ha fucking ha, for those Rag cunts lurking ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 pm

45 per cent of possession at home against Villa. Same number of shots same number of shots on target. I dread the matches against Spurs, Swansea and Southampton playing like this. We should beat QPR. Can this group raise themselves for a few half decent performances before they bugger off for a ridiculous post season tour followed by the Copa America for the Argies and Fernandinho. Do they want to come back early for a pair of possibly dodgy early CL qualification games? FFS pull your fingers out.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Spurge » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 pm

I thought the best team did not win today, but there you go, it happens and I don't feel sorry for Villa.

It is another City performance that highlighted once again how things are not right.

Looking at the positives;
1) We won
2) For the large part the defensive line was good and better organised (without Vinnie)
3) We found a way to win a game that we didn't look like winning at 85mins
4) We fought to the end.
5) Navas wore traditional black boots again
6) Ok I'm struggling now...
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby blues2win » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Yaya has a hamstring problem. Doubtful for the Spurs game. Clichy and Nasri may be back.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Good.Can't think how he strained anything
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Thought Villa were excellent and the better team.

That midfield of Toure, Lampard and Fernando is a nightmare and the manager is a fool for sticking with it.

We will get murdered at Totenham and Swansea if he sticks with.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:43 pm

bunch of cunts. I hate this team more than i've hated a City team in years and years.

Blow it the fuck up, Mr Khaldoon please. Start with the Count and send out about 4 of these bastards at least.

I'm kinda over the football right now. I can't really stand it. I hate watching us. We are mostly shit and it's just really piss poor. At least when we were legit shit we had a reason to watch and understand why. Now, it's just a massive pisstake from everyone involved. A complete joke.

Change is certainly coming.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby phips » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:51 pm

failsworthblue wrote:That midfield of Toure, Lampard and Fernando is a nightmare and the manager is a fool for sticking with it.

Fernando wasn't bad this match but yes, as a triumvirate it was bad.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby phips » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 pm

blues2win wrote:Yaya has a hamstring problem. Doubtful for the Spurs game. Clichy and Nasri may be back.

like Vinny's injury, blessing in disguise?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby dick dastardley » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:59 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:bunch of cunts. I hate this team more than i've hated a City team in years and years.

Blow it the fuck up, Mr Khaldoon please. Start with the Count and send out about 4 of these bastards at least.

I'm kinda over the football right now. I can't really stand it. I hate watching us. We are mostly shit and it's just really piss poor. At least when we were legit shit we had a reason to watch and understand why. Now, it's just a massive pisstake from everyone involved. A complete joke.

Change is certainly coming.

cheers

Never thought I'd say this but wish the season finished today, that was pretty hard work watching that in a freezing stadium
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Villa deserved to win, we weren't good enough, we were shit? Get fucked knobends, trying to further a piss-poor argument.

Another game in the bag and although a poor season we get what we deserve, and that's to be above the Rags and near enough assured a CL place.

Complaints?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:15 pm

City64 wrote:3 very welcome points but fuck me we are a broken fucking mess !!!! Atmosphere in the Etihad was the worst yet and that is saying something for this season. At least we didn't give up but boy that was hard to watch . Just about to get on my train totally fucking depressed and we have won WTF !!!!

Worst atmosphere? Wasn't great, but I thought it was one of the best this season. Even the standing section did some singing
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
City64 wrote:3 very welcome points but fuck me we are a broken fucking mess !!!! Atmosphere in the Etihad was the worst yet and that is saying something for this season. At least we didn't give up but boy that was hard to watch . Just about to get on my train totally fucking depressed and we have won WTF !!!!

Worst atmosphere? Wasn't great, but I thought it was one of the best this season. Even the standing section did some singing

To be fair, you could hear that there was lots on TV but it seemed to be dumbed down by the broadcaster, for whatever reason.

I can't understand why we don't accept the 'Gift horse' and all that, we're looking far prettier than we were a few games ago. 2 wins in a row with us sat above the Arse and Rags, what's not to like?

Even if the Arse & Rags win, surely we'll be playing for the title, those 2 teams surely will, or will it be reported like that?

3-2, job done, At no point did they have the lead.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:

Atmosphere was brilliant considering & fair play to the South Stand mob for getting the whole ground (except Victor) singing.

Pity Joe Hart intervened just as the whole ground was really starting to kick off. Augurs very well for next season when the singing section is officially opened though. Optimistic we may get some proper atmos back next season after seeing that today.

We really do need some fresh blood in the team though; ran out of legs after ten mins again & Aguero again was unfit & just making the best of it. Another 5 or 6 near post goals went begging.

The spontaneous gasp of incredulity wh8ch went round the ground when Kolarov was announced as motm was funny.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby City64 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:

1894 section did a bit 2nd half but on the whole it was crap as per usual this season made even worse by an abject performance which got every fucker moaning like fuck where I was. Absolutely hated it today and we won, this is what this season has done to so many fans .
Last edited by City64 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mr_nool » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:

To be fair, you could hear that there was lots on TV but it seemed to be dumbed down by the broadcaster, for whatever reason.

I can't understand why we don't accept the 'Gift horse' and all that, we're looking far prettier than we were a few games ago. 2 wins in a row with us sat above the Arse and Rags, what's not to like?

Even if the Arse & Rags win, surely we'll be playing for the title, those 2 teams surely will, or will it be reported like that?

3-2, job done, At no point did they have the lead.

Stop using &. I thought it was Ted at first, but the unwavering optimism found you out.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum