England and international football

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: England and international football

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:21 pm

PeterParker wrote:For me is actually simple, our national team in the past 13 years was a disgrace. Full of overpriced players that were heavy drinkers and poor professionals. It was hard to feel any passion or support them, even if they were playing Hungary or Bulgaria, local rivals.

One of my friends interviewed Georghe Hagi today, incidentally.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:36 pm

I'll be watching the Copa America this summer. It should be fun.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:21 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
PeterParker wrote:For me is actually simple, our national team in the past 13 years was a disgrace. Full of overpriced players that were heavy drinkers and poor professionals. It was hard to feel any passion or support them, even if they were playing Hungary or Bulgaria, local rivals.

One of my friends interviewed Georghe Hagi today, incidentally.

Andrew,

Hagi was a real incredible player. But, if you ask me, that is about it. Shady character, having a megalomaniac personality after he was declared the King of Romanian Football or the Maradona of the Carpatians. His, son, Ianis, his is actually a child prodigy, great player, has a lot of his father in his game and he is only 17, but he was already in two huge scandals, because of his father. Instead of focusing on football, he started acting like a proper cunt with the support of his famous dad. Plus, he is trained only by him, so his future, will be fucked.

Going back to Hagi, he had some famous quotes like:

1. Man is a human being.
2.With or without the ball, shoot.
3. You can have luck or you can have bad luck.
4. Today was good, tomorrow it might be bad.

Of course, in romanian they sound funny as fuck, but you get the picture. Great player, but bent character.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 am

Don't ask me why because I don't know why, but I would only give a shit about England if pulis was given the job. I don't know why, I just feel he's made for it. I realise this is probably the most stupid statement ever written. But I'd genuinely love to see him given the chance.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:14 pm

nottsblue wrote:Also, I will not watch England again whilst Shrek is captain. He is the epitome of what is wrong with football today. Greed, contempt for fans and club alike, extremely questionable morals and these are his good points

Another good point is that the hair follicles used in his transplant look as though they emanated from his genital regions.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Also, I will not watch England again whilst Shrek is captain. He is the epitome of what is wrong with football today. Greed, contempt for fans and club alike, extremely questionable morals and these are his good points

Another good point is that the hair follicles used in his transplant look as though they emanated from his genital regions.

I think they got it from a dead person or animal. Probably told him they'd grown it from his own dna but really they got it from digging up Chernobyl Zoo.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum