Benitez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Benitez

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Tue May 26, 2015 7:26 am

Daily Mail wrote:German newspaper Bild say Klopp plans to rest for half a year before taking over a new club.

Asked if he could imagine himself coaching Bayern, Klopp said: 'Yeah. I am a football coach. I want to work for a while, but at the moment it is difficult.'
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 26, 2015 7:32 am

I Just Blue Myself wrote:
Daily Mail wrote:German newspaper Bild say Klopp plans to rest for half a year before taking over a new club.

Asked if he could imagine himself coaching Bayern, Klopp said: 'Yeah. I am a football coach. I want to work for a while, but at the moment it is difficult.'

He said weeks ago, no, he doesn't want to take time off, in direct response to questions asking him if he wants to take time off. The rest is politics to suit whatever situation. Perhaps he is hoping Pep will get sacked if he doesn't commit to a longer contract at Bayern.

“I am not tired. I may look tired but I am not. I am 0.0% tired. I haven’t had any contact with any other clubs but am not planning a sabbatical,” said Klopp,
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby sheblue » Tue May 26, 2015 7:46 am

They must be busting themselves laughing in Barcelona.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Tue May 26, 2015 10:03 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
I Just Blue Myself wrote:

He said weeks ago, no, he doesn't want to take time off, in direct response to questions asking him if he wants to take time off. The rest is politics to suit whatever situation. Perhaps he is hoping Pep will get sacked if he doesn't commit to a longer contract at Bayern.

“I am not tired. I may look tired but I am not. I am 0.0% tired. I haven’t had any contact with any other clubs but am not planning a sabbatical,” said Klopp,

I'm just quoting what has been reported yesterday. No direct quotes, but BILD is usually well informed (in football matters), although half a year is an odd timeframe.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby bayblue » Tue May 26, 2015 11:15 am

The Real job must be unlike any other in the world.

Your players are bought for you. You get told who to pick. Most of them are world class. You're sacked on a whim.

Maybe Benitez will do ok?
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum