Last 6 fixtures for 4th Place

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Last 6 fixtures for 4th Place

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Yesterday I had a fiver on aguero first goal and us winning 3-1. So when they equalised I was proper fucked off for two reasons. Then realised I had a quid at 100/1 on villa winning 3-2. Never ripped up a betting slip with such a smile before.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby phips » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:01 pm

as close to a perfect weekend as we could get at this point.

soton, tottenham, and liverpool draw. City win. and Arsenal draw….only thing that could've made it better for City was a Chelsea win.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:23 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Cant see us getting fuck all at Spurs the way we are playing. So convinced we are going to get beat, that I might bung £100.00 on Spurs if they are a decent price.

I sometimes do this to give myself a good day either way. We win ,great, no big loss to me, I prefer City getting the 3 points anyway. We lose I pick up a few quid to drown my sorrows.

Last time I backed against us was QPR away this season. I put £100.00 on QPR through William Hill.7/1 it was just to decent a price. Anyway I cashed out with QPR winning 2-1 and collected £432.00.City nearly fucking won it in the end. That would have been the ultimate Carlsberg experience for me.

I know some don't agree. But you can get good odds for the opposition playing against us, even when we are playing shit. Against West Ham and Villa we have been Dog Shit and still recorded 2 wins. This is why Spurs might be a half decent price.

2-0 Everton,didnt see that coming,could have got 4/1,fuck.

I did the same with our home match against CSKA. Put a quid on a scorecast, ended up walking out of the pub incredibly pissed off but £285 richer.

I had a fiver on Wigan at 15/1 in cup final. Logic of happily pay that for City to win and if the unthinkable happens at least Ladbrokes give me a few quid to ease the pain.

Don't like betting on rags to win though
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Yesterday I had a fiver on aguero first goal and us winning 3-1. So when they equalised I was proper fucked off for two reasons. Then realised I had a quid at 100/1 on villa winning 3-2. Never ripped up a betting slip with such a smile before.
Nice one.

City won me £1,000 years ago.

It was that long ago City were in the old 2nd Division (showing my age ).Kevin Horlock was playing for us :-)

Any way cut a long story short, I went for a mixture 9 predictions home wins, away wins etc. We were playing at Swindon Town

Last result I was waiting on was City.

Still drawing going in to injury time. Thought City had yet again fucked one of my bets up.

We Scored, pretty sure it was a Horlock pile driver, I could be wrong.

I was skint, I sprinted to the bookies looking forward to the rest of the weekend on the razzle. Fucking bookies was shut by the time i got there bwhaaaaaa
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Slim » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Wonderwall wrote:i called 3-2 to my lad when their firat went in. So are you still confident of the rest of your predictions?

Are you?

Two wins is great and I am happy about it, but if you have confidence in this team then I think you should share whatever you're taking with the rest of us.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:i called 3-2 to my lad when their firat went in. So are you still confident of the rest of your predictions?

Are you?

Two wins is great and I am happy about it, but if you have confidence in this team then I think you should share whatever you're taking with the rest of us.

We have four games left and already have two points more than what you stated we would have.
I am confident we will be absolutely fine in achieving Champions league, Its just whether its 2,3,4 place. I think 3rd is most likely although rags and arse do have to play each other and they will have one eye on the FA Cup final. So yes, I am feeling more confident.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Are you?

We have four games left and already have two points more than what you stated we would have.
I am confident we will be absolutely fine in achieving Champions league, Its just whether its 2,3,4 place. I think 3rd is most likely although rags and arse do have to play each other and they will have one eye on the FA Cup final. So yes, I am feeling more confident.

Sadly, you're fucking high big brother. This team is super fucking average right now. And though i'd love to meet both of you for a tipple one day, if i had to choose one of you right now it would be the curtain-falling, house-on-fire that is Slimtastic. He's grown on me over the years and basically speaks the most sense of the two of you right now. Wobble your head you crazy man. Get your shit together. This was NEVER the case in the past. It's not too late to fix this.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:10 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Are you?

Sadly, you're fucking high big brother. This team is super fucking average right now. And though i'd love to meet both of you for a tipple one day, if i had to choose one of you right now it would be the curtain-falling, house-on-fire that is Slimtastic. He's grown on me over the years and basically speaks the most sense of the two of you right now. Wobble your head you crazy man. Get your shit together. This was NEVER the case in the past. It's not too late to fix this.

cheers

#teamwonderwall
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Are you?

cheers

#teamwonderwall

Fuck you bean counter

#TeamSlim

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Are you?

My predictions were based on the confidence I have in this team, this hasn't changed after the last two games.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:18 pm

#teamwonderwall[/quote]

Fuck you bean counter

#TeamSlim

Cheers[/quote]

Crikey Slim, who needs enemies when you've got a friend like Doomie ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Crikey Slim, who needs enemies when you've got a friend like Doomie ??

As he is currently on my ignore list, I didn't realise he was either.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Slim wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Crikey Slim, who needs enemies when you've got a friend like Doomie ??

Nice one.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Slim wrote:

Nice one.

There's an ignore list?
I just checked the control panel. I presume you mean the Friends and Foes. Well you learn something new everyday.
You mean there was no reason why I should have had to see the drivel from Anti-Mcfc.
Duly noted!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby mr_nool » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:02 pm

What? Who said that?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Are you?

My predictions were based on the confidence I have in this team, this hasn't changed after the last two games.

Pah, Pessimislim, I thought you werer a City fan. Keep taking the pills, they make everything look better :-) You want me to send you some, you will need them now Doomy wants to lick you out!
Wonderwall

Postby Slim » Mon May 04, 2015 6:14 am

Welcome to the pessimism side brother, give in to your anger and join me.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Slim wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Slim wrote:WestHam (h) 1pts
AstonVilla (h) 1pts
Tottenham (a) 0pt
QPR (h) 1pts
Swansea (a) 0pts
Southampton (h) 1pt
4pts
Season total 65pts

Let's see who's closer.

No wins in last four home games?

Cant see that to be honest. Defeats in both away fixtures wouldn't be a huge shock though, if a little unlikely

My brother, or as we shall refer to him from now on, The Eternal Optimist, thinks we are getting 14 points from 18....I still think we'll be closer to 4 than 14.

I think you need to re-evaluate, pfft call yourself a City fan
Wonderwall

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue May 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Pah, Pessimislim, I thought you werer a City fan. Keep taking the pills, they make everything look better :-) You want me to send you some, you will need them now Doomy wants to lick you out!

i am rescinding my support of him. He's a charlatan.

I knew i was right about him all along. Can you forgive my transgression, kind sir?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 05, 2015 6:11 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Pah, Pessimislim, I thought you werer a City fan. Keep taking the pills, they make everything look better :-) You want me to send you some, you will need them now Doomy wants to lick you out!

i am rescinding my support of him. He's a charlatan.

I knew i was right about him all along. Can you forgive my transgression, kind sir?

cheers

You made your bed..... judas

Just sayin
Wonderwall

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum