FFP - time to challenge it's legality

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FFP - time to challenge it's legality

Postby City64 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Wooders wrote:
City64 wrote:So in a nutshell UEFA have got wind the court case isn't going too well .......

There is a strong possibility their legal team has expressed concern that their case isn't watertight and they have entered damage limitation mode

Certainly looking that way .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Mon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Wooders wrote:
City64 wrote:So in a nutshell UEFA have got wind the court case isn't going too well .......

There is a strong possibility their legal team has expressed concern that their case isn't watertight and they have entered damage limitation mode

It's got to be this. Why else would they backtrack? Cunts
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 pm

http://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item ... are-we-now

Just got this link from Twitter , seems FFP court case decision due in a couple of days ......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm

If its deemed illegal I hope we sue the cunts for fuckign zillions........also , as for QPR, what fuckign world of fairness is there when you want to take away 58 million pounds off a team thats been relegated ?? if thats not hanging someone by the neck then I dont know what it.........Fair play ????? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

This whole FFP is an absolute fuckign corrupt disgrace to protect the old guard..even a nun would call them corrupt cunts!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:59 pm

City64 wrote:http://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item/financial-fair-play-and-the-striani-complaint-where-are-we-now

Just got this link from Twitter , seems FFP court case decision due in a couple of days ......

Nice one. Interesting read, that.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby City64 » Mon May 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
City64 wrote:http://www.lawinsport.com/articles/item/financial-fair-play-and-the-striani-complaint-where-are-we-now

Nice one. Interesting read, that.

Tried to download another link from a Belgian sports journalist but it wont work . just confirming case decision is imminent .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon May 18, 2015 11:32 pm

As much as bullshit ffp I just can't count on those uefa cunts losing. EU courts are just as bent as Fifa and uefa.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby PrezIke » Mon May 18, 2015 11:46 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:So do the Emiratis and Qataris get their £40m back

my thoughts exactly.

do we also get to have a larger squad in champions league next season as well?
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 19, 2015 12:08 am

PrezIke wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:So do the Emiratis and Qataris get their £40m back

my thoughts exactly.

do we also get to have a larger squad in champions league next season as well?

And send a letter to Wenger, Mourinho, Talkshite & any other similar cunts, that any more implications of 'cheating' will be dealt with in court.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

My stance has changed tonight with the news that owners will probably be allowed to donate whatever they want into a club---------If this turns out to be true then I could not give two shits if we spend 500 million on Messi, Bale and whoever else takes our fancy....I just want to see the smug cunt faces at the fucking MUNCHENHAUSENS in Germany and across the way at the swamp when we blow them all out of the water again with massive signings.

In fact I will piss Vodka for a fortnight laughing my cock off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dameerto » Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 am

We should have blown this shit out of the water when they first fined us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue May 19, 2015 6:40 am

AC Milan cry foul and UEFA changes it's stance. Seems the Itis do still hold sway with UEFA.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:AC Milan cry foul and UEFA changes it's stance. Seems the Itis do still hold sway with UEFA.

Could be they are using this, as well as the complaints of a lot of other clubs, as a reason to ditch the investment cap. Don't forget, the big clubs run UEFA, not the other way around, and most won't be happy with this.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby gillie » Tue May 19, 2015 7:41 am

Let's face it in any other business this bollox would never have had a chance to be implemented it breaches so many business rules it is plainly corrupt and only exists because UEFA don't run European football the big club cartel do.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:AC Milan cry foul and UEFA changes it's stance. Seems the Itis do still hold sway with UEFA.

Could be they are using this, as well as the complaints of a lot of other clubs, as a reason to ditch the investment cap. Don't forget, the big clubs run UEFA, not the other way around, and most won't be happy with this.

The big clubs in England & Bayern Munich won't be happy. Not sure Barca & Real Madrid will be arsed & both the Milan clubs who asked for it will now be against it. Could easily be the case that Barca & Real have seen the money the Prem clubs are getting & decided that having City fuck Utd up the arse for the next 50 years is preferable to having them running the show re transfers.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Chinners » Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 am

CHECK OUT THE EXCELLENT BLOGS OF www.danielgeey.com (www.danielgeey.com/uefa-financial-fair- ... year-makes)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

The big clubs in England & Bayern Munich won't be happy. Not sure Barca & Real Madrid will be arsed & both the Milan clubs who asked for it will now be against it. Could easily be the case that Barca & Real have seen the money the Prem clubs are getting & decided that having City fuck Utd up the arse for the next 50 years is preferable to having them running the show re transfers.

It depends, I suppose on just how much they themselves are going to lose on the new TV deal. I suspect it won't be very much, and they could just work a little bit harder to make it up in other ways but still, such a change would require a majority of the top ECA clubs to approve wouldn't it?

The BIG risk of allowing FFP to relax now the likes of City and PSG are in, is that it could now allow the very characters in Russia and the Middle-East they wanted to deter, to take over some of the bigger clubs, or even smaller clubs and act irresponsibly, which seems crazy seeing as preventing that was allegedly the entire point of FFP in the first place!

Dubai's elite still has no significant football investment, and with the relaxation I would expect it would only be a matter of time......I wonder if the relaxation being pondered is because some are queueing up to take over big clubs like the rags and plough a fortune in, and the likes of the Glazers have found they can get a higher price from people like this but are currently prevented from selling to them
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

It depends, I suppose on just how much they themselves are going to lose on the new TV deal. I suspect it won't be very much, and they could just work a little bit harder to make it up in other ways but still, such a change would require a majority of the top ECA clubs to approve wouldn't it?

The BIG risk of allowing FFP to relax now the likes of City and PSG are in, is that it could now allow the very characters in Russia and the Middle-East they wanted to deter, to take over some of the bigger clubs, or even smaller clubs and act irresponsibly, which seems crazy seeing as preventing that was allegedly the entire point of FFP in the first place!

Dubai's elite still has no significant football investment, and with the relaxation I would expect it would only be a matter of time......I wonder if the relaxation being pondered is because some are queueing up to take over big clubs like the rags and plough a fortune in, and the likes of the Glazers have found they can get a higher price from people like this but are currently prevented from selling to them

I think it's likely that the rags will get taken over one day, but humorously enough, the last two years interference by ffp on City's progress, & boost to the rags, has probably given the Glasers fucking years of plundering Utd before they need to sell. Which is getting funnier right now, the more I think about it.

I don't see that ffp has advantaged Real & Barca at all as they have the pulling power anyway, plus AC & Inter have found it's had the opposite effect on them, Monaco, no help, PSG, City, Dortmund, who has it helped ? Does it help Alax or PSV not to have City bid more money than the rags, or Everton etc here ?

Bayern Munich, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. Who else ? Imo, this whole thing was engineered by those clubs, but Berlusconi & that cunt from Inter swayed it. Now they don't want it, I recon there is probably little support for it. The fans of the mid table clubs here have now seen through it.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:41 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

I don't think Real Madrid have been a driving force behind this anyhow. Maybe Barcelona have. But they are going to have to share their TV money more equitably in their new deal so that could play a part in their thinking on FFP.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Wooders » Tue May 19, 2015 11:42 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:
The BIG risk of allowing FFP to relax now the likes of City and PSG are in, is that it could now allow the very characters in Russia and the Middle-East they wanted to deter, to take over some of the bigger clubs, or even smaller clubs and act irresponsibly, which seems crazy seeing as preventing that was allegedly the entire point of FFP in place !!

They wouldn't be able to spend loads of money and in-debt the club so in that respect ffp would work
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum