Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

P$G!!!!!!

Cant be PSG as TED told me last season I was talking bollocks saying they wanted him.

So it must be bollocks then.

Yeah they can't have wanted to pay us 40m to let him hold a falcon fulltime in gay Paris.

So wish we had fucked him off to that lot. That David Luiz money was ours. Fucking massive fuck up.

Cheers

Cake gate kicked off in mid May, Luiz signed in mid June for £40m didn't he?.

There is every possibility the two are linked, as they clearly weren't 'full' when it kicked off with Toure. If City dug their heels in immediately, they have simply moved onto their next target

I assume Ted, you know for a fact this isn't how it went down?
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:They couldn't have signed him any more than we could have signed Pogba, they were full due to ffp, you complete fucking buffoons.

And no fucking way would any cunt have paid 40 mil for him even if they could. Including 5 year's wages maybe, but not paid to City.

And they probably won't buy him now. He'll either stay, or go somewhere shit fo a drop in wages.

Fucking twerps.

He was completely tapped up by Qatar - COMPLETELY - at the end of last season, but the club didn't want to let him go despite his camp's best efforts to engineer a move.

How do you know this ?

I said more than once on here that I think it could well be City who were looking for buyers to cash i last season & Yaya's people getting wind of it. Now we see both Yaya & his agent saying he will go if City don't want him (the same comments made by Nasri earlier).

Why does your, or the Buffoon Squad's interpretation of events, fit the picture any better than mine ? I've given examples which fit my story; Yaya saying he's not valued, wants to stay on and finish as an ambassador for the club, saying again now he wants to stay, but only if he's wanted, what have you got to suggest I'm wrong ? Anything from PSG for example ?

Can they 3rd party own in France? Maybe qatar family bought 95% and PSG 5%?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:They couldn't have signed him any more than we could have signed Pogba, they were full due to ffp, you complete fucking buffoons.

And no fucking way would any cunt have paid 40 mil for him even if they could. Including 5 year's wages maybe, but not paid to City.

And they probably won't buy him now. He'll either stay, or go somewhere shit fo a drop in wages.

Fucking twerps.

He was completely tapped up by Qatar - COMPLETELY - at the end of last season, but the club didn't want to let him go despite his camp's best efforts to engineer a move.

How do you know this ?

I said more than once on here that I think it could well be City who were looking for buyers to cash i last season & Yaya's people getting wind of it. Now we see both Yaya & his agent saying he will go if City don't want him (the same comments made by Nasri earlier).

Why does your, or the Buffoon Squad's interpretation of events, fit the picture any better than mine ? I've given examples which fit my story; Yaya saying he's not valued, wants to stay on and finish as an ambassador for the club, saying again now he wants to stay, but only if he's wanted, what have you got to suggest I'm wrong ? Anything from PSG for example ?

Can they 3rd party own in France? Maybe qatar family bought 95% and PSG 5%?

No 3rd party ownership in France.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Well it's all over SSN this evening . I you read into all that is being said and listen closely to Yaya,s Sundays after match interview he is all ready saying his goodbyes !

A year late for me , the Spafia SHOULD have cashed in on a possible £40 million last summer !!! What a fuck up that has ultimately lead to a fuck up of a season .

Ps SSN also showing Yaya,s stats for this season compared to the previous season ........ they are abysmal to say the very least and Gerry Francis didn't mince his words in saying Yaya hasn't put the effort in this season . What a waste of £200 plus grand a week , lessons must be learnt by the club with players and agents of this ilk who must not be allowed to fuck us over !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:09 pm

City64 wrote:Well it's all over SSN this evening . I you read into all that is being said and listen closely to Yaya,s Sundays after match interview he is all ready saying his goodbyes !

A year late for me , the Spafia SHOULD have cashed in on a possible £40 million last summer !!! What a fuck up that has ultimately lead to a fuck up of a season .

Ps SSN also showing Yaya,s stats for this season compared to the previous season ........ they are abysmal to say the very least and Gerry Francis didn't mince his words in saying Yaya hasn't put the effort in this season . What a waste of £200 plus grand a week , lessons must be learnt by the club with players and agents of this ilk who must not be allowed to fuck us over !

Goes to show he good a centre mid he is when we consider 8 goals in 25 abysmal.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Fucking twerps.

How do you know this ?

And I'll give you my interpretation - Yaya is wooed during his stay in Qatar (which he found more important than being with his brother for whatever reason), finds the club doesnt want to be rid of him, so his camp uses the Qatar interest to try and renegotiate (via the media) his contract - when this gets turned down they shift tactics and try and secure the promise of a post-playing career at the club for Yaya (again via the media).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:25 pm

With Yaya it has always been a sliding scale between putting up with his baggage for what he bring us, compared to letting him sod off to whatever wealthy signing on fee caught his (and his agent's) eye - and this season the scale is very firmly towards the sodding off side.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:28 pm

I quite like the idea of belonging to a "Buffoon's Squad".

I'd even volunteer to be the chief cook and bottle washer.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Fucking twerps.

How do you know this ?

And I'll give you my interpretation - Yaya is wooed during his stay in Qatar (which he found more important than being with his brother for whatever reason), finds the club doesnt want to be rid of him, so his camp uses the Qatar interest to try and renegotiate (via the media) his contract - when this gets turned down they shift tactics and try and secure the promise of a post-playing career at the club for Yaya (again via the media).

Cakegate happened before he went to Qatar didn't it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Yaya was in Qatar for treatment to 'a minor injury' (yeah right) at the end of last season, the same time his brother was terminally ill in Manchester.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Dameerto wrote:Yaya was in Qatar for treatment to 'a minor injury' (yeah right) at the end of last season, the same time his brother was terminally ill.

The Ivory Coast football federation were lying then? Why?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Yaya was in Qatar for treatment to 'a minor injury' (yeah right) at the end of last season, the same time his brother was terminally ill.

I didn't say they were lying.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:52 pm

he was also doing some ambassadorial work for the qatar world cup. #convenient
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Dameerto wrote:

I didn't say they were lying.

It was them that issued the statement saying he was in Qatar for treatment on a minor injury.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm

It was the Doha facility that he attended in Qatar, that made the statement.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Dameerto wrote:It was the Doha facility that he attended in Qatar, that made the statement.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27554838
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:01 pm

Dameerto wrote:It was the Doha facility that he attended in Qatar, that made the statement.

look you hair splitting fucktard, follow the train of split ends we've been batting back and forward and you will see you are referring to the speech marks around 'a minor injury' - now look again at the article you just quoted - Ivory Coast: unspecified injury. Hospital in Qatar: "a minor injury'.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:07 pm

Dameerto wrote:

look you hair splitting fucktard, follow the train of split ends we've been batting back and forward and you will see you are referring to the speech marks around 'a minor injury' - now look again at the article you just quoted - Ivory Coast: unspecified injury. Hospital in Qatar: "a minor injury'.

You're the one splitting hairs you idiot. The Ivory Coast said he was there because of an injury, that's why I asked you were they lying
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 pm

I've got better things to do than hold your fucking hand while you stumble your way through my posts, have a good afternoon.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 pm

City64 wrote:Well it's all over SSN this evening . I you read into all that is being said and listen closely to Yaya,s Sundays after match interview he is all ready saying his goodbyes !

Goes to show he good a centre mid he is when we consider 8 goals in 25 abysmal.

25 ? If you take the time to check ALL the rest of Yaya,s stats in a City shirt this season im pretty sure they will compare with Charlie Adam or Joey Barton !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum