Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:17 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:By the way, I am not a 'rag' and have never been on this site previously, this is my one and only account. My posting style is way too distinctive to be replicated.

hahahahahaha.....

if i had a bird of prey i'd have it shit on your head and then scratch you.

Dick.

cheers

That's good luck, apparently.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Stop making excuses for the useless cunt.....the cake gate was his fuckign fault and no one else s and to top that off , his performances this season have been nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting (Barca and the scum were the pinnacle of those embarrassing efforts)....250 k a week...you couldn't make it up.!

I couldnt give a shit if he fell off the planet and we never saw him again.

On a side note - You have developed a habit of calling fans a disgrace when they slag off SHIT and EMBARRASSING players..................shocking attitude and I think you should stop it.

I didnt say he was playing well, I agree he has been poor this season. But the level of abuse is distasteful to say the least.
If you think I have form for this kind of thing, bring up any other time and prove me wrong. I only say it when I believe it.

You told everyone that was slagging Kompany off that they were a disgrace...I remember it well.

I only really slag players off who deserve it :
Hart for being a cocky cunt who isnt as good as he thinks he is and also because of his love in with his best mate SHREK.
Kompany for being directly responsible for getting us in the position we are in PLUS for laughing at anyone that critisizes him as he reckons its not his fault........therefore he blames the team.
YAYA for the reasons already given.

Other players have obviously played well under par this season as well, like Zabaleta for instance....now why doesnt he get the abuse? probably somthing to do with the fact that he doesnt act or talk like the above cunts do..............................maybe they should take a leaf out of his book ffs !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:26 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:By the way, I am not a 'rag' and have never been on this site previously, this is my one and only account. My posting style is way too distinctive to be replicated.

hahahahahaha.....

Dick.

cheers

good luck for sure...You'll need some. Also, my hawk has truth serum in his talons and you'll have to admit that you don't give two fucls about MCFC and you can fuck off from the site. Now.

Thanks
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Stop making excuses for the useless cunt.....the cake gate was his fuckign fault and no one else s and to top that off , his performances this season have been nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting (Barca and the scum were the pinnacle of those embarrassing efforts)....250 k a week...you couldn't make it up.!

On a side note - You have developed a habit of calling fans a disgrace when they slag off SHIT and EMBARRASSING players..................shocking attitude and I think you should stop it.

I didnt say he was playing well, I agree he has been poor this season. But the level of abuse is distasteful to say the least.
If you think I have form for this kind of thing, bring up any other time and prove me wrong. I only say it when I believe it.

You told everyone that was slagging Kompany off that they were a disgrace...I remember it well.

Hart for being a cocky cunt who isnt as good as he thinks he is and also because of his love in with his best mate SHREK.
Kompany for being directly responsible for getting us in the position we are in PLUS for laughing at anyone that critisizes him as he reckons its not his fault........therefore he blames the team.

Other players have obviously played well under par this season as well, like Zabaleta for instance....now why doesnt he get the abuse? probably somthing to do with the fact that he doesnt act or talk like the above cunts do..............................maybe they should take a leaf out of his book ffs !!

Hart's pretty far down on the list imho of problem children. In fact, Silva is way closer to the top than Hart. If you had our defense in front of you as a goalie, while it's also chopping and changing nearly every match, you'd find it hard to be at the top of your game as well. Hart isn't a problem right now compared to Vinny, Yaya, Jayko, every cunting fuck fullback, Silva and couple that with Jojo's and Aguero's injuries and you've got at least 8 cunts closer to the top of the list than Joe fucking Hart.

Get off the Herb pipe you freakshow.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:31 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

hahahahahaha.....

Dick.

cheers

good luck for sure...You'll need some. Also, my hawk has truth serum in his talons and you'll have to admit that you don't give two fucls about MCFC and you can fuck off from the site. Now.

Thanks

What is it about me that hurts your feelings the most?
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:39 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

hahahahahaha.....

Dick.

cheers

Thanks

What is it about me that hurts your feelings the most?

i never even noticed you until today to be fair. You don't hurt my feelings a single bit. I'm a sociopath. Ask Slim.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:53 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hart's pretty far down on the list imho of problem children. In fact, Silva is way closer to the top than Hart. If you had our defense in front of you as a goalie, while it's also chopping and changing nearly every match, you'd find it hard to be at the top of your game as well. Hart isn't a problem right now compared to Vinny, Yaya, Jayko, every cunting fuck fullback, Silva and couple that with Jojo's and Aguero's injuries and you've got at least 8 cunts closer to the top of the list than Joe fucking Hart.

cheers

Read what I wrote you fuckign plant !!

Im on about why those players mentioned get slagged off!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

cheers

Read what I wrote you fuckign plant !!

Im on about why those players mentioned get slagged off!!

Mods, ban this lad.

AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Not long now....
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:Not long now....

You've been saying that quite a while now......
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:14 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Not long now....

You've been saying that quite a while now......

Steady on old chum.

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Spot on there and those are the 3 who deserve the most stick for me, add kolorov and dzeko to the list but neither of those have the ability of the top 3. I'm less harsh on Kompany, but as the weeks go by patience wanes.

What do those three have in common? For me its mentality/mental issues. Thats why passionate fans give them shit. Kompany has always shown a good attitude, but coming out with stupid comments and having a go at Fern1 when Fern1 is pointed out his flaws, and never saying boo to yaya are clear flaws.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Whilst Toure's form has been all over the place this season, his agent is a total wanker and yaya covering for his agent is bad form. Don't forget that Yaya lost his brother, which affected him. He was obviously poorly advised and our own management team definitely mishandled him. IMO he should have been given time out (as long as he needed) to get his head straight and come to terms with everything. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we have psychologists on the books who should be advising the senior management team on shit like this.

I find it quite sad that one of the most influential players to pull on a blue shirt, the player who won the FA cup semi, FA Cup final and got us on the road to winning the C1Cup, as well as two league titles is being spoke about like this. It says a lot more about the fans than the player thats for sure.

Yes he should not be picked on current form, but the reaction is nothing short of completely disrespectful and disgraceful.

I just cant take a grown man serious and a very rich grown man series when he goes on about a birthday cake. The world is full of starving people and people in dire situations and the most he has to moan about was not getting a cake?? He made himself and the club a laughing stock and I just found it all about hard to stomach.

I have loved what he has done for City, the semi final goal was the single greatest moment that I have ever had watching City, an amazing moment but he has chosen to act like the super rich spoilt footballer that he is and make a fool of himself and tar his reputation with many of the people that truly loved him.

I don't think the cake was anything to do with Yaya. His agent said this and, like many agents, he is the one responsible for much of the crap we hear about Yaya. His contribution, in my opinion, has been fantastic over 5 years and I can forgive him his current poor form. We played 60 games last season then a World Cup and the ACON for Yaya this year. He could hold his hand up and say he is knackered but Sterling got dogs abuse for doing that.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:13 pm

I don't think I can forgive a not giving a shit attitude regardless of past achievements. And yes I obviously recognise how much he has helped us win.

But then again, we had the same 'lazy' debates in years gone by?

Did we not see 60 minutes of lazy ness, and then a burst of quality resulting in a goal? The quality has just gone and he looks like he has given up. The late bursting runs had a nack of ''right im getting a goal here'', that shows drive and passion. Now too many give no fuck.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:37 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Whilst Toure's form has been all over the place this season, his agent is a total wanker and yaya covering for his agent is bad form. Don't forget that Yaya lost his brother, which affected him. He was obviously poorly advised and our own management team definitely mishandled him. IMO he should have been given time out (as long as he needed) to get his head straight and come to terms with everything. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we have psychologists on the books who should be advising the senior management team on shit like this.

I find it quite sad that one of the most influential players to pull on a blue shirt, the player who won the FA cup semi, FA Cup final and got us on the road to winning the C1Cup, as well as two league titles is being spoke about like this. It says a lot more about the fans than the player thats for sure.

Yes he should not be picked on current form, but the reaction is nothing short of completely disrespectful and disgraceful.

I just cant take a grown man serious and a very rich grown man series when he goes on about a birthday cake. The world is full of starving people and people in dire situations and the most he has to moan about was not getting a cake?? He made himself and the club a laughing stock and I just found it all about hard to stomach.

I have loved what he has done for City, the semi final goal was the single greatest moment that I have ever had watching City, an amazing moment but he has chosen to act like the super rich spoilt footballer that he is and make a fool of himself and tar his reputation with many of the people that truly loved him.

I don't think the cake was anything to do with Yaya. His agent said this and, like many agents, he is the one responsible for much of the crap we hear about Yaya. His contribution, in my opinion, has been fantastic over 5 years and I can forgive him his current poor form. We played 60 games last season then a World Cup and the ACON for Yaya this year. He could hold his hand up and say he is knackered but Sterling got dogs abuse for doing that.

He wouldn't have to publically say he is knackered. Just have a word with the manager, invent an injury and have a few weeks r and r
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby freshie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:39 pm

AntMcfc wrote:I don't know why you all dislike me so much. I know my hard hitting truths can be tough to handle but I have never been malicious or a detriment to the forum at all. I post constructively, articulately and can back up any opinion that I state. I'm a credit to the forum and despite the haters, you should all be warming to me by now.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RAG CUNT!!
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:44 pm

Nick wrote:I don't think I can forgive a not giving a shit attitude regardless of past achievements. And yes I obviously recognise how much he has helped us win.

But then again, we had the same 'lazy' debates in years gone by?

Did we not see 60 minutes of lazy ness, and then a burst of quality resulting in a goal? The quality has just gone and he looks like he has given up. The late bursting runs had a nack of ''right im getting a goal here'', that shows drive and passion. Now too many give no fuck.

It's what happens when you turn 40 . You still think you're as good as those in their twenties.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:18 pm

freshie wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:I don't know why you all dislike me so much. I know my hard hitting truths can be tough to handle but I have never been malicious or a detriment to the forum at all. I post constructively, articulately and can back up any opinion that I state. I'm a credit to the forum and despite the haters, you should all be warming to me by now.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RAG CUNT!!

brilliant
https://mobile.twitter.com/antmcfc
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 pm

yey someone quoted a post of mine on twitter.....
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:yey someone quoted a post of mine on twitter.....

You have my sympathy for your lost credibility :-)
Hutch's Shoulder

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum