Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:19 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I still think if he's given a proper off season and isn't expected to play box to box he'll be good again next season. Unpopular opinion, but science states the human body cannot be at peak performance, physocally, mentally or emotionally for so long without adequate rest.

Haters gonna hate, but it's true my friends.

I agree with this. The lad is knackered, spent, stale etc and is not the only one.

tbf to the lumbering, cake-eating cunt...he has played two INTL tournaments in 8 months, and the pressure of a title winning season and a letdown season sammiched around those tourneys with his brother's death in there as well.

And yet, i still blame him and Pellegrini for not managing that issue properly if he's just too knackered to run about and matter.

He's not a 9 year old child who just doesn't know any better...or is he?

cheers

If he isn't up the job as he is too tired and mentality drained and I would have far more respect for him if he said this and was taken out of the firing line. Instead he IMO has ruined his legacy here first with the embarrassing cake gate situation and second with the sub standard performances. He just looks like he couldn't care less and that is taking the piss out of me and every other match paying supporter.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 am

Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I still think if he's given a proper off season and isn't expected to play box to box he'll be good again next season. Unpopular opinion, but science states the human body cannot be at peak performance, physocally, mentally or emotionally for so long without adequate rest.

Haters gonna hate, but it's true my friends.

I agree with this. The lad is knackered, spent, stale etc and is not the only one.

tbf to the lumbering, cake-eating cunt...he has played two INTL tournaments in 8 months, and the pressure of a title winning season and a letdown season sammiched around those tourneys with his brother's death in there as well.

And yet, i still blame him and Pellegrini for not managing that issue properly if he's just too knackered to run about and matter.

He's not a 9 year old child who just doesn't know any better...or is he?

cheers

If he isn't up the job as he is too tired and mentality drained and I would have far more respect for him if he said this and was taken out of the firing line. Instead he IMO has ruined his legacy here first with the embarrassing cake gate situation and second with the sub standard performances. He just looks like he couldn't care less and that is taking the piss out of me and every other match paying supporter.

this... and you know that wherever he ends up next season, he'll play out of his skin. that's what's really gutting.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:40 am

Whilst Toure's form has been all over the place this season, his agent is a total wanker and yaya covering for his agent is bad form. Don't forget that Yaya lost his brother, which affected him. He was obviously poorly advised and our own management team definitely mishandled him. IMO he should have been given time out (as long as he needed) to get his head straight and come to terms with everything. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we have psychologists on the books who should be advising the senior management team on shit like this.

I find it quite sad that one of the most influential players to pull on a blue shirt, the player who won the FA cup semi, FA Cup final and got us on the road to winning the C1Cup, as well as two league titles is being spoke about like this. It says a lot more about the fans than the player thats for sure.

Yes he should not be picked on current form, but the reaction is nothing short of completely disrespectful and disgraceful.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 am

Wonderwall wrote:Whilst Toure's form has been all over the place this season, his agent is a total wanker and yaya covering for his agent is bad form. Don't forget that Yaya lost his brother, which affected him. He was obviously poorly advised and our own management team definitely mishandled him. IMO he should have been given time out (as long as he needed) to get his head straight and come to terms with everything. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we have psychologists on the books who should be advising the senior management team on shit like this.

I find it quite sad that one of the most influential players to pull on a blue shirt, the player who won the FA cup semi, FA Cup final and got us on the road to winning the C1Cup, as well as two league titles is being spoke about like this. It says a lot more about the fans than the player thats for sure.

Yes he should not be picked on current form, but the reaction is nothing short of completely disrespectful and disgraceful.

no, his attitude on the pitch in recent games is disrespectful and disgraceful

let's not forget that whilst his brother was dying he was doing promo work for the qatar world cup, sorry receiving treatment on a minor injury....

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:54 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Whilst Toure's form has been all over the place this season, his agent is a total wanker and yaya covering for his agent is bad form. Don't forget that Yaya lost his brother, which affected him. He was obviously poorly advised and our own management team definitely mishandled him. IMO he should have been given time out (as long as he needed) to get his head straight and come to terms with everything. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we have psychologists on the books who should be advising the senior management team on shit like this.

let's not forget that whilst his brother was dying he was doing promo work for the qatar world cup, sorry receiving treatment on a minor injury....

if thats the case, that goes for a lot of our players, and some of them were never as influential as yaya. However, you pick on him!
Wonderwall

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

if thats the case, that goes for a lot of our players, and some of them were never as influential as yaya. However, you pick on him!

he fucking claimed that the club didn't give him time off when his brother was ill though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... ester-city
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

he fucking claimed that the club didn't give him time off when his brother was ill though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say Yaya was perfect, I did say he was poorly advised. This is an example so thank you, it is also an example of poor senior management leadership.

However, because Yaya said that, you want to lambast him? Do you think he deserves the abuse being given?
Wonderwall

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:37 pm

On a side note i'd love to be given a bird of prey.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 pm

I just cant take a grown man serious and a very rich grown man series when he goes on about a birthday cake. The world is full of starving people and people in dire situations and the most he has to moan about was not getting a cake?? He made himself and the club a laughing stock and I just found it all about hard to stomach.

I have loved what he has done for City, the semi final goal was the single greatest moment that I have ever had watching City, an amazing moment but he has chosen to act like the super rich spoilt footballer that he is and make a fool of himself and tar his reputation with many of the people that truly loved him.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

I didnt say Yaya was perfect, I did say he was poorly advised. This is an example so thank you, it is also an example of poor senior management leadership.

However, because Yaya said that, you want to lambast him? Do you think he deserves the abuse being given?

Stop making excuses for the useless cunt.....the cake gate was his fuckign fault and no one else s and to top that off , his performances this season have been nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting (Barca and the scum were the pinnacle of those embarrassing efforts)....250 k a week...you couldn't make it up.!

I couldnt give a shit if he fell off the planet and we never saw him again.

On a side note - You have developed a habit of calling fans a disgrace when they slag off SHIT and EMBARRASSING players..................shocking attitude and I think you should stop it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Stop making excuses for the useless cunt.....the cake gate was his fuckign fault and no one else s and to top that off , his performances this season have been nothing short of embarrassing and disgusting (Barca and the scum were the pinnacle of those embarrassing efforts)....250 k a week...you couldn't make it up.!

I couldnt give a shit if he fell off the planet and we never saw him again.

On a side note - You have developed a habit of calling fans a disgrace when they slag off SHIT and EMBARRASSING players..................shocking attitude and I think you should stop it.

I didnt say he was playing well, I agree he has been poor this season. But the level of abuse is distasteful to say the least.
If you think I have form for this kind of thing, bring up any other time and prove me wrong. I only say it when I believe it.
Wonderwall

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

The only thing Yaya ever said about the cake was that it was a joke by his agent that got out of hand. Not condoning anything but cakegate was down to Selfsuk.

We'll bake a cake, a cake, a cake
For Yaya the great, the great, the great

I do think it's time to part company but I'll always remember him for being one of the greatest and influential players City have ever had.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:13 pm

I'd rather see Silva gone before Yaya goes. Give Yaya the right conditions and he is simply the best in the world at what he does. Same can't be said for Silva, who, in my opinion, is just as lazy as Yaya but manages to get away with it.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:46 pm

AntMcfc wrote:I'd rather see Silva gone before Yaya goes. Give Yaya the right conditions and he is simply the best in the world at what he does. Same can't be said for Silva, who, in my opinion, is just as lazy as Yaya but manages to get away with it.

Bob. Please can this twat be zapped away. Give him a week and he'll be back but he will get sussed once again.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 pm

ruralblue wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:I'd rather see Silva gone before Yaya goes. Give Yaya the right conditions and he is simply the best in the world at what he does. Same can't be said for Silva, who, in my opinion, is just as lazy as Yaya but manages to get away with it.

Bob. Please can this twat be zapped away. Give him a week and he'll be back but he will get sussed once again.

I wouldn't want to steal TB's thunder
Wonderwall

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Please lose this rag cunt asap
Original Dub

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 pm

I don't know why you all dislike me so much. I know my hard hitting truths can be tough to handle but I have never been malicious or a detriment to the forum at all. I post constructively, articulately and can back up any opinion that I state. I'm a credit to the forum and despite the haters, you should all be warming to me by now.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 pm

By the way, I am not a 'rag' and have never been on this site previously, this is my one and only account. My posting style is way too distinctive to be replicated.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 pm

AntMcfc wrote:I don't know why you all dislike me so much. I know my hard hitting truths can be tough to handle but I have never been malicious or a detriment to the forum at all. I post constructively, articulately and can back up any opinion that I state. I'm a credit to the forum and despite the haters, you should all be warming to me by now.

I was indifferent but after that post I've become a hater.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:16 pm

AntMcfc wrote:By the way, I am not a 'rag' and have never been on this site previously, this is my one and only account. My posting style is way too distinctive to be replicated.

hahahahahaha.....

if i had a bird of prey i'd have it shit on your head and then scratch you.

Dick.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum