Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:03 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:The one damning thing for me today was when he was pulled down for a free kick (which with zero surprise wasn't given) he just sits on his arse throwing his arms up in the air whilst the ball is delivered up field on the break. It was at that point that I knew that we could get yet another non-performance from him.

Yeah I thought that tbf.

I don't go along with all the tactical bollox which has been talked re Pellegrini, & I feel a bit sorry for him in the position he finds himself, but for Yaya to come out with the captain's armband on 2nd half just made me wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

I hope Yaya doesn't have an 'in' with the Sheikh. Because I can't think why else it could happen that he comes out as captain after that first half.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:14 pm

It is laughable but I believe he is vice-captain with Aleks Kolarov as 3rd choice captain. I think that is the reason he got the armband for the second half. I would be very surprised if Pellegrini had any choice in the matter, mate.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:It is laughable but I believe he is vice-captain with Aleks Kolarov as 3rd choice captain. I think that is the reason he got the armband for the second half. I would be very surprised if Pellegrini had any choice in the matter, mate.

He could have just told him thanks & goodbye though.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby failsworthblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:32 pm

One of the best players we have ever had but his day has come to an end today.

Lazy and unprofessional especially second half when he was the Captain.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PrezIke » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:The one damning thing for me today was when he was pulled down for a free kick (which with zero surprise wasn't given) he just sits on his arse throwing his arms up in the air whilst the ball is delivered up field on the break. It was at that point that I knew that we could get yet another non-performance from him.

Yeah I thought that tbf.

I don't go along with all the tactical bollox which has been talked re Pellegrini, & I feel a bit sorry for him in the position he finds himself, but for Yaya to come out with the captain's armband on 2nd half just made me wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

I hope Yaya doesn't have an 'in' with the Sheikh. Because I can't think why else it could happen that he comes out as captain after that first half.

I think he was given the armband to motivate yaya. It didnt work, clearly.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby nottsblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Buy him a big cake with his p45 in the middle if it.

Thank you Yaya for the good times, the trophies, the goals and the sheer bloody mindedness of some of his performances. But, all good things must come to an end and I reckon this is it. I just don't see a way back for him to regain past glories.

A tough player to replace and at £24m some of the best transfer business we've ever done. Sell him, give him a coaching job, make him club ambassador for Africa, whatever. As long as he doesn't play for us next season
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:56 pm

The goal in the semi. Holding off Vidic, he is 2 stone heavier. On the half time switch, the lack of candidates is another issue, added to the manager and coaches allowing Vinny to declare himself available, when clearly injured, shows me the players are running the show. The best signing we could make right now add Vieira, it will be hard to swallow for a Pellers, 6 games something has to be done, the Spaniards get paid millions earn it.tough on Paddy yes but hey we need a game changer as this bunch of soft arses have forgot how to win a game that matters, Vinny now out of a month we need a lot.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Should have punted him in the summer of cakegate. We all knew it then. What he did last season was brill but we all saw he was running on gas. Add that to his attitude, recipe of disaster. We'll be lucky to get anything over £20m if we sell him now. Could've been three times that in the summer.

We couldn't sell last summer. With the amount of cunts in our team, they would have been lining up to get a new contract and leaking stories to the papers. We've held Tevez and Toure to account, which was the correct thing to do. We can't be seen as a club to be fucked with by player power.

I'd like a week in the world you live in.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:43 pm

For all those who spent summer like some battered wife, noshing him off and forgiving everything he said, today was for you. He's been shit all season and, to be honest, today was no worse than any other game, the rest of us just care more because of the opposition.

He should have been sold last summer. This summer, we'll be lucky to get a fee and we'll probably end up subsidising his wages.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:For all those who spent summer like some battered wife, noshing him off and forgiving everything he said, today was for you. He's been shit all season and, to be honest, today was no worse than any other game, the rest of us just care more because of the opposition.

He should have been sold last summer. This summer, we'll be lucky to get a fee and we'll probably end up subsidising his wages.

1000% agreement.

I wanted him gone. He clearly did what he did to fuck us around. We stood our ground and got a bullshit season from him.

I want to remember the good times, but with him pulling on another team's shirt next season.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby AntMcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 pm

It's hilarious that Yaya comes in for stick despite being more of a contributor than Silva in recent games, and in our history. Laughable.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 pm

AntMcfc wrote:It's hilarious that Yaya comes in for stick despite being more of a contributor than Silva in recent games, and in our history. Laughable.

It's because they play different positions & he was fucking dogshite at doing even half his job. And 'laughable', is true. Neville & Tyler were actualy laughing at his lack of effort to pick up Fellaini.

He had his fucking pants pulled down on live tv.

Embarrassing.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:08 pm

AntMcfc wrote:It's hilarious that Yaya comes in for stick despite being more of a contributor than Silva in recent games, and in our history. Laughable.

It's hilarious that you're still posting on here you rag twat. Shouldn't you be celebrating your victory rather than wasting your time on here?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby AntMcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Silva was dogshite at doing his job, unless Pellegrini specifically asked him to rape every touch that comes near him and fail to complete basic passes for 90 minutes.

Why was it Yaya's duty to pick up Fellaini? It's well documented that Yaya isn't particularly good in the air. Blame the manager for that one.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby AntMcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:11 pm

freshie wrote:

It's hilarious that you're still posting on here you rag twat. Shouldn't you be celebrating your victory rather than wasting your time on here?

Do my hard hitting truths offend you?
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:14 pm

AntMcfc wrote:Silva was dogshite at doing his job, unless Pellegrini specifically asked him to rape every touch that comes near him and fail to complete basic passes for 90 minutes.

Why was it Yaya's duty to pick up Fellaini? It's well documented that Yaya isn't particularly good in the air. Blame the manager for that one.

Don't be ridiculous.

Ask any cunt anywhere, who watches football & watched the game, to explain it to you.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
freshie wrote:

No. It's more the fact that you're a cunt
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby AntMcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:Silva was dogshite at doing his job, unless Pellegrini specifically asked him to rape every touch that comes near him and fail to complete basic passes for 90 minutes.

Don't be ridiculous.

Ask any cunt anywhere, who watches football & watched the game, to explain it to you.

Is that why you're not explaining it to me?
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:20 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

Is that why you're not explaining it to me?

I already have & you have been watching a different game. Ask anyone, anywhere & see what they think of his 'efforts'.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:20 pm

freshie wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
freshie wrote:

No. It's more the fact that you're a cunt

Quality
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum