Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Yaya Toure

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:02 pm

Get out of my club you embarassing, lazy, shit, cunt.

Our club is a joke at the moment. Worst half i've ever seen from anybody in a derby day and we give him the captains armband.

Fuck all the cunts that go on about division 2. Thats the least effort I've ever seen city put in against United.

TWATS

The only cunt I care about is Fernie. Silva and aguero possibly but they need to fix the FUCK UP.

Pellers has been shite but he doesn't deserve this.

We need to decide whos out in the summer and promote the likes of barker for the rest of the season.

What are the repercussions of missing out on europe and spending billions on the team? Isn't english FFP less strict?

Fuck twatenberg and ashley young.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Should have punted him in the summer of cakegate. We all knew it then. What he did last season was brill but we all saw he was running on fumes. Add that to his attitude, recipe of disaster. We'll be lucky to get anything over £20m if we sell him now. Could've been three times that in the summer.
Last edited by KinkyKinkladze on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm

I won't join in on the Toure hate. He has been one of the best players to ever play for City and has won so many big games for us. He single handed, won us the league with an inspired season.

However, making him captain at HT was a huge fucking mistake. He has not exactly led by example this season.

I hope he goes in the summer and will be remembered for his 4 great seasons and not this one.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Nick wrote:Get out of my club you embarassing, lazy, shit, cunt.

Our club is a joke at the moment. Worst half i've ever seen from anybody in a derby day and we give him the captains armband.

Fuck all the cunts that go on about division 2. Thats the least effort I've ever seen city put in against United.

TWATS

The only cunt I care about is Fernie. Silva and aguero possibly but they need to fix the FUCK UP.

Pellers has been shite but he doesn't deserve this.

We need to decide whos out in the summer and promote the likes of barker for the rest of the season.

What are the repercussions of missing out on europe and spending billions on the team? Isn't english FFP less strict?

Fuck twatenberg and ashley young.

You should leave the venting to the match day threads.

And the ridiculing of a player that contributed so much to our success to the rag forums
Original Dub

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Should have punted him in the summer of cakegate. We all knew it then. What he did last season was brill but we all saw he was running on gas. Add that to his attitude, recipe of disaster. We'll be lucky to get anything over £20m if we sell him now. Could've been three times that in the summer.

We couldn't sell last summer. With the amount of cunts in our team, they would have been lining up to get a new contract and leaking stories to the papers. We've held Tevez and Toure to account, which was the correct thing to do. We can't be seen as a club to be fucked with by player power.
ross.mcfc

Postby sheblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 pm

When they gave him the armband at halftime they should have given him another one and thrown him into the babies pool.
He is gone.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 pm

I don't give a fuck what hes achieved, he threw it in our face by talking about his dying brother and birthday cakes to fuck us over as a club publically. He held us to ransom and he won.

He looked like a school boy today playing with adults, He did NOTHING.

For me, he is 100% playing for a low fee move because we are pricing him out.

Any ballsy cunt would have subbed him. Clear as day and its eating away at our dressing room.

Milners hearts not even in it anymore he must be going.

All this yaya is amazing going forward. 2014 pre yes. Not this year. BYE.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Bleed_Blue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Toure is so lazy and not arsed about the game, the referee was actually tracking back faster
Bleed_Blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Nick wrote:I don't give a fuck what hes achieved, he threw it in our face by talking about his dying brother and birthday cakes to fuck us over as a club publically. He held us to ransom and he won.

He looked like a school boy today playing with adults, He did NOTHING.

For me, he is 100% playing for a low fee move because we are pricing him out.

Any ballsy cunt would have subbed him. Clear as day and its eating away at our dressing room.

Milners hearts not even in it anymore he must be going.

All this yaya is amazing going forward. 2014 pre yes. Not this year. BYE.

"I don't give a fuck what he has achieved"

I stopped reading after that mate
Original Dub

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:13 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Should have punted him in the summer of cakegate. We all knew it then. What he did last season was brill but we all saw he was running on gas. Add that to his attitude, recipe of disaster. We'll be lucky to get anything over £20m if we sell him now. Could've been three times that in the summer.

We couldn't sell last summer. With the amount of cunts in our team, they would have been lining up to get a new contract and leaking stories to the papers. We've held Tevez and Toure to account, which was the correct thing to do. We can't be seen as a club to be fucked with by player power.

why couldnt we sell him? If we couldnt get £20m plus for him then the spafia should fuck off.

the best season hes ever had, 30 odd and psg tapping him up.

But because were a joke they spunk money on Luiz colluding with Chelsea and think they can get yaya for tumpence.

Yaya will be sold for basically fuck all. And its all down to the lazy coniving twat.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Nick wrote:I don't give a fuck what hes achieved, he threw it in our face by talking about his dying brother and birthday cakes to fuck us over as a club publically. He held us to ransom and he won.

No he did not.

Secondly, Are you saying his dying brother didn't affect him? In the past 12 months he delivered a monster performance towards the back end of the season, played in a world cup and African nations. He's 31 and not getting any younger. He is simply not the player he was last year.

I won't excuse his lack of effort today, but he hasn't looked like he was trying since he walked through the door. It's fine when your winning.
ross.mcfc

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Bleed_Blue wrote:Toure is so lazy and not arsed about the game, the referee was actually tracking back faster

After losing his little brother and winning the AFCON, perhaps he might be better off retiring - once we get a decent fee for him.

Thanks for everything Yaya, but you've had your lot now, I think.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Nick wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

why couldnt we sell him? If we couldnt get £20m plus for him then the spafia should fuck off.

the best season hes ever had, 30 odd and psg tapping him up.

But because were a joke they spunk money on Luiz colluding with Chelsea and think they can get yaya for tumpence.

Yaya will be sold for basically fuck all. And its all down to the lazy coniving twat.

He's 31. Anything we make on him will be good business. He's more than delivered on the initial outlay.

Once again I shall repeat, if sell Toure last year we are basically a sitting target for agents and cuntish players.
ross.mcfc

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Bleed_Blue wrote:Toure is so lazy and not arsed about the game, the referee was actually tracking back faster

After losing his little brother and winning the AFCON, perhaps he might be better off retiring - once we get a decent fee for him.

Thanks for everything Yaya, but you've had your lot now, I think.

Exactly. That's how legends should be treated.

Sure he pissed everyone off with the bollox in the Summer, but he is a legend for us and if we're not grateful for what he has done for us then we are no better than glory hunting rags.

His time is done, move him on.

Thanks for everything Yaya
Original Dub

Postby ruralblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:21 pm

said it many many times bit I think he his totally responsible for our current problems. I inclusive of how Vinny and Zabs are playing this season.

Don't get me at all wrong he has been the rock of our team and I am so grateful for all he has done but after Cake gate everything changed. He gets in the team sheet week in week out and even got the armband today after Komps went off. Why? Not cause he deserved it nor cause he earned it!

He his half arsed. Chooses when to turn on the style (proven with last week's goal). Zero commitment and poor in effort.

I have a feeling that part of trying to settle him down and get him back on track after the summer that a promise wad made that he will be the first name on the team sheet.

His time is done and we need to shift him quickly.

thanks yaya but please City miss his fucking birthday this time round.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:23 pm

But what is the point in keeping a player who doesnt want to be here?

From a business point of view, last summer was the time to sell him.

We are not learning lessons because we are looking at money grabbing english players with the same joke attitude.

re: his brother, the wanker said that city stopped him being beside his dying brother despite staying in abu dhabi for days AFTER city had left and posing for pictures with barcelona shirts.

Thanks for the trophies but hes never given 100% for 90 minutes and I don't think that should be excused. It sets a bad example is probably whats rotted the dressing room and the reason we lose milner for £0 and replace him with an average english player for £30mill plus.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:43 pm

He was shocking today.If somone could be bothered to do a compilation of his movement on that pitch,it would be daming evidence.

Pellegrini has persisted with regardless of his lack of effort.

I would now send him on holiday and invite offers.We need warriors for the rest of this season.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby sheblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Absolutely he should never play for this team again.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby bigblue » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Lucky he had fernandinho was covering for him or else it would have been 2x as bad. As shite as yaya was, dinho was very solid and put in some great tackles
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:17 pm

The one damning thing for me today was when he was pulled down for a free kick (which with zero surprise wasn't given) he just sits on his arse throwing his arms up in the air whilst the ball is delivered up field on the break. It was at that point that I knew that we could get yet another non-performance from him.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum