Yaya Toure

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya Toure

Postby Wooders » Tue May 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Arsenal maybe ?

There are strong rumours on the other place, that we seriously are after Jack Wilshire, which for me woild be like watching every game with my fingers stuck down my throat. I really hope they are wrong about that.

One thing that seems to be clear from the Richards/jovetic situation is that we won't tolerate sick notes so I can't see this being true

However he ticks a number of boxes - champions league quality, English - fucking odious little twat though
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 05, 2015 6:33 pm

Wooders wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Arsenal maybe ?

There are strong rumours on the other place, that we seriously are after Jack Wilshire, which for me woild be like watching every game with my fingers stuck down my throat. I really hope they are wrong about that.

One thing that seems to be clear from the Richards/jovetic situation is that we won't tolerate sick notes so I can't see this being true

However he ticks a number of boxes - champions league quality, English - fucking odious little twat though

If we sign this chicken breasted fuck face of a player I will join Ted and puke.

The little cunt is exactly that , a little cunt ,and he makes Yaya look like iron man
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 05, 2015 6:38 pm

No matter how bad Yaya has performed this season, it will be a massive improvement on whatever Wilshire would produce.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Wilshere = Vastly overated sicknote .

Nuff said ,
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Wilshire, my arse.

I note that it's being reported that it's a done deal for Yaya. Good time to sell.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed May 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Wilshire, my arse.

I note that it's being reported that it's a done deal for Yaya. Good time to sell.

Done deal for Yaya? Who? Where?
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Here's one such site.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby kinkylola » Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Inter ... something like 8m pounds upfront with add-ons being reported.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Here's one such site.

Cheers. Personally, I hope he does not leave. I find it hard to believe he will take a pay cut which really reduces the number of clubs that could afford him, and puts a big question mark over Inter.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby kinkylola » Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Here's one such site.

Cheers. Personally, I hope he does not leave. I find it hard to believe he will take a pay cut which really reduces the number of clubs that could afford him, and puts a big question mark over Inter.

the biggest benefit for us moving yaya on is going to be his pay off the wage bill ... that will give us so much room to maneuver in the market. It will be the end of an era at city, but all things must come to an end. I think it's probably necessary to move him on sooner rather than later ... we can't have his wages dragging us behind for the duration of his contract, and at 32, I don't think his value is going up. At this point, it's purely business ... even if he was in better form, the only difference might be the fee we get for him.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 06, 2015 8:19 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Here's one such site.

With our current tactics he just doesn't work enough but if played in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, with no real defensive duties then he may have a place.

We've been mentioning for years that Yaya must have some sort of clause where he must play every game when fit but that clause would have to be removed at some point, at his age for the sake of the team. Maybe that clause has now hit and he is no longer guaranteed his bonuses?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bayblue » Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 pm

kinkylola wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:

Here's one such site.

the biggest benefit for us moving yaya on is going to be his pay off the wage bill ... that will give us so much room to maneuver in the market. It will be the end of an era at city, but all things must come to an end. I think it's probably necessary to move him on sooner rather than later ... we can't have his wages dragging us behind for the duration of his contract, and at 32, I don't think his value is going up. At this point, it's purely business ... even if he was in better form, the only difference might be the fee we get for him.

It's only business if we can replace him with someone better....
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 pm

bayblue wrote:
kinkylola wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:Done deal for Yaya? Who? Where?

Here's one such site.

Which we will, this time.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bayblue » Wed May 06, 2015 8:47 pm

At this point, it's purely business ... even if he was in better form, the only difference might be the fee we get for him.[/quote]
It's only business if we can replace him with someone better....[/quote]
Which we will, this time.[/quote]
Inside track??? Who's it gonna be??
bayblue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby kinkylola » Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 pm

bayblue wrote:
Beefy wrote:
bayblue wrote:
kinkylola wrote:At this point, it's purely business ... even if he was in better form, the only difference might be the fee we get for him.

Which we will, this time.

Inside track??? Who's it gonna be??

Pogba, I'm ITK ... heard it at the Peruvian chicken hut down the corner.

... and i fixed your quote fuck up
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 07, 2015 11:29 am

So now he is 90% certain to leave, according to his mouthpiece.

Bale and Pogba might make up for it. In no way is Bale worth 80m, but he gives us something we have lacked for an age - pace and directness. Those two would win us titles for sure, along with the likes of Silva and Aguero already in situ.
Original Dub

Postby blues2win » Thu May 07, 2015 11:48 am

No one wants to pay his inflated wages especially when his legs look like they're starting to go. For that reason I doubt we'll get much of a transfer fee if, as looks very likely, we offload.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby sheblue » Thu May 07, 2015 12:11 pm

He has been a great player for us, but all this shit about staying going, cakes, agents etc etc is getting tiresome, I will be glad when he is finally gone.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Yaya yaya ya ya ya ya ya toure
Kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo toure
That vid at I think Banks pub still sends shivers . If he goes I will miss the big en .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Yaya yaya ya ya ya ya ya toure
Kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo toure
That vid at I think Banks pub still sends shivers . If he goes I will miss the big en .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum