City-Voice

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City-Voice

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Does anyone on here bother with it?

I have used it since it's inception and feel it does actually bring value. They are actually listening to ideas and gripes and are involving focus groups too.

The latest discussion is about Viagogo and as you can imagine, it has stirred up quite a hornets nest, I think if you go through what is written, you will see every man and his dog is against it bar a slim minority of poss 1%.

If you want to have look or join in on the stuff that the club are discussing so you can have your view direct into them, then click this link and join them!

CITY VOICE

There is no limit on what you want to discuss, there is an ideas board where you can put down your thoughts on what should happen going forward too.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: City-Voice

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:13 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Does anyone on here bother with it?

I have used it since it's inception and feel it does actually bring value. They are actually listening to ideas and gripes and are involving focus groups too.

The latest discussion is about Viagogo and as you can imagine, it has stirred up quite a hornets nest, I think if you go through what is written, you will see every man and his dog is against it bar a slim minority of poss 1%.

If you want to have look or join in on the stuff that the club are discussing so you can have your view direct into them, then click this link and join them!

CITY VOICE

There is no limit on what you want to discuss, there is an ideas board where you can put down your thoughts on what should happen going forward too.

Right. I've just signed up. Don't know what use I'll be to them, but you never know.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:00 pm

I signed up to have a nosey, can't see any discussions at all. The only posts I can see are from February, no sign of any links to discussions WW mentioned.

Looks a bit shit, underused and amateur if I'm being totally honest
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:04 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:I signed up to have a nosey, can't see any discussions at all. The only posts I can see are from February, no sign of any links to discussions WW mentioned.

Looks a bit shit, underused and amateur if I'm being totally honest

Log in, click on the tell us your ideas, then in the top left, you will see the link to City voice discussions.

Yes it is poor and I have already told them this and made suggestions and they have some actions in the pipeline

Give it another go and see
Wonderwall

Postby aristation » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:52 am

I gave up when i got sarcastic and defensive comments from the moderator who was trying to cut out any criticism of their ideas and reading from the marketing speak sheet rather than discussing.
I dont think I will go back
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:04 am

aristation wrote:I gave up when i got sarcastic and defensive comments from the moderator who was trying to cut out any criticism of their ideas and reading from the marketing speak sheet rather than discussing.
I dont think I will go back

Was the Moderator Andrew? If so I think he had his work cut out initially, however, there is an extra one now called Tom, who seems very engaging.
I disagree with the club if they are trying to censor you, this is a feedback forum to tell them what experiences are like and how to improve them. As long as you were civil and used appropriate language, I would go back and point out the defensiveness and also point out that the forum is supposed to engage fans to give their real experiences, negative or positive.
Wonderwall

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:49 am

Went through the signing up process and it just sent me on a link to the city site. How do I get in to view discussions Bob???

I want to ask City where is the plaque I paid for.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:52 am

ruralblue wrote:Went through the signing up process and it just sent me on a link to the city site. How do I get in to view discussions Bob???

I want to ask City where is the plaque I paid for.

Try this link https://city-voice.vcfeedback.com/Forum ... 7993cdaeaf
Wonderwall

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 am

Email activation. Got in can't see any discussions. Went to the tell us your ideas section which wants me to log back in. Done this and now it doesn't recognise me.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

ruralblue wrote:Email activation. Got in can't see any discussions. Went to the tell us your ideas section which wants me to log back in. Done this and now it doesn't recognise me.

Wht a mess that is? I am fine and there are hundreds using it? however, some people did raise an issue a while back.

When you click on tell us your ideas, if it lets you in, look up at the top left it says City voice Discussions, click on that.

I have no idea about the errors?
Wonderwall

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

ruralblue wrote:Email activation. Got in can't see any discussions. Went to the tell us your ideas section which wants me to log back in. Done this and now it doesn't recognise me.

Same as what happened with me pal, load of shite.

Won't be using it again!

I really struggle to get on with anything to do with the city website, so I wasnt expecting much from this, and of course it delivered exactly what I expected. I think the main site is shite, I think I've used it once or twice in the last year for fixtures and always find it really hard to navigate, and impossible to find anything logically. Nice idea, but I just think the usability of all city's online presence is awful.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:25 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:

Same as what happened with me pal, load of shite.

Won't be using it again!

I really struggle to get on with anything to do with the city website, so I wasnt expecting much from this, and of course it delivered exactly what I expected. I think the main site is shite, I think I've used it once or twice in the last year for fixtures and always find it really hard to navigate, and impossible to find anything logically. Nice idea, but I just think the usability of all city's online presence is awful.

Even sending the club an email is a arse. I tried to mail them regards to the plaques but seems you can only do contact via OS, this bring up a tiny little box to type in making any review of contact difficult.

They just rung me regards the plaque. Where us Phips to search for an old thread when you need him!!!!

In a nutshell they are sorry for all delay and not contacting anyone since May 2014. It's happening and they are just going through minor details with contractors before the work goes ahead. Bottom of the bridge that links the academy. I have vented my anger at being pissed around with and lack of contact. They said a few weeks till the contact people who bought plaques. I told the chap it took five minutes just to email everyone and keep them up to date rather than let people know when it's finalised.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Pile of shite .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC