Jetro Willems

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Jetro Willems

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Haven't you been listening iwasthere? Vinnie single handedly cost the team ( I know that's a paradox but what does that matter? ) the title this season. How good a reason do you want?

You obviously haven't been watching matches with Captain wonderful playing since coming back...............and yes , its not an opinion , its a fuckign fact that his individual errors have cost us points.......lots of points - hence , we have probably fucked up the chance to win the prem.

He isn't bothered by criticism though , in fact , he is quoted as saying he laughs at him being criticized and it doesn't bother him a jot.

Fucking TiT.

Proper unicunt.

Cheers

Who? Vinnie or Carl?

You , you fucking moron!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Jetro Willems

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Haven't you been listening iwasthere? Vinnie single handedly cost the team ( I know that's a paradox but what does that matter? ) the title this season. How good a reason do you want?

You obviously haven't been watching matches with Captain wonderful playing since coming back...............and yes , its not an opinion , its a fuckign fact that his individual errors have cost us points.......lots of points - hence , we have probably fucked up the chance to win the prem.

He isn't bothered by criticism though , in fact , he is quoted as saying he laughs at him being criticized and it doesn't bother him a jot.

Fucking TiT.

Proper unicunt.

Cheers

Who? Vinnie or Carl?

You , you fucking moron!!

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried shouty.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum