Yaya The End ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Yaya The End ?

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:19 pm

judging by his athleticism last night, he lied about not getting that feckin cake!

Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Wonderwall wrote:judging by his athleticism last night, he lied about not getting that feckin cake!

When did we sign Julian Clarey?
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:judging by his athleticism last night, he lied about not getting that feckin cake!

That's Nasri!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby sheblue » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:28 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

That's Nasri!

The bloke in the background looks a bit like jack rodwell
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:46 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Hindsight is great, but it would have been better if we sold him last summer.

it's true...and many of us said it. Including moi.

Should have been the 50M PSG wacked out on Luiz if you ask me. He wanted it. The cunt.

He can do one....the jogging fat fuck.

cheers

You probably did but I didn't understand what you were saying.
You do tend to have your own colourful language that I sometimes don't keep up with.
However I have noticed recently that the bits I have understood from you recently have tended to make a lot of sense to me.
This has me worried. What's wrong with me.

Sláinte.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Wilson Raine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:45 pm

forever and always yaya will be known as The Jogging Fat Fuck to me - thank you :)
Wilson Raine
De Michelis's Pace

My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:40 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Hindsight is great, but it would have been better if we sold him last summer.

Should have been the 50M PSG wacked out on Luiz if you ask me. He wanted it. The cunt.

cheers

You do tend to have your own colourful language that I sometimes don't keep up with.
However I have noticed recently that the bits I have understood from you recently have tended to make a lot of sense to me.

Sláinte.

If you're ever in Bmore go to Slainte in Fell's Point. One of the best "soccer pubs" in 'Murica. A really fantastic place and usually filled with Blues on matchday as the local crew holds it down. Been there twice and honestly the best experience in the States i've had at a match. You get a LOT of fans of other teams too. MD is a huge footy state. Huge.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Wilson Raine wrote:forever and always yaya will be known as The Jogging Fat Fuck to me - thank you :)

i'm not proud of that. You've got my OD-ish Spidey Senses tingling.

Rag?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby kinkylola » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:04 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Sláinte.

If you're ever in Bmore go to Slainte in Fell's Point. One of the best "soccer pubs" in 'Murica. A really fantastic place and usually filled with Blues on matchday as the local crew holds it down. Been there twice and honestly the best experience in the States i've had at a match. You get a LOT of fans of other teams too. MD is a huge footy state. Huge.

cheers

don't sleep on baltimore ... don't sleep on baltimore.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wilson Raine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:11 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wilson Raine wrote:forever and always yaya will be known as The Jogging Fat Fuck to me - thank you :)

i'm not proud of that. You've got my OD-ish Spidey Senses tingling.

Rag?

cheers

Nah got blue blood running through my vains - stop being so paranoid friend. I found the quote funny and very fitting for the player in question.
Wilson Raine
De Michelis's Pace

My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:19 pm

kinkylola wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Sláinte.

cheers

don't sleep on baltimore ... don't sleep on baltimore.

You've lost me.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:20 pm

If PSG had offered huge money for Yaya, he'd be fucking gone.

Load of bollocks.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:31 pm

If Yaya stays he has to play in Silva's best position, behind a front man. It's ridiculous for Pellegrini to play Silva Nasri and Yaya when it so obviously doesn't work. Just jamming in your best players and hoping it works is no way to manage. Personally I think Yaya has to go and maybe Nasri too. I'm not suggesting that Silva should be exempt from criticism but we might get away with one talented player who neglects his defensive duties but we can't get away with three in the same midfield formation. Obviously if Yaya and Nasri go we need at least one really top replacement. In my view Pogba should be our top priority for the summer.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:04 pm

blues2win wrote:If Yaya stays he has to play in Silva's best position, behind a front man. It's ridiculous for Pellegrini to play Silva Nasri and Yaya when it so obviously doesn't work. Just jamming in your best players and hoping it works is no way to manage. Personally I think Yaya has to go and maybe Nasri too. I'm not suggesting that Silva should be exempt from criticism but we might get away with one talented player who neglects his defensive duties but we can't get away with three in the same midfield formation. Obviously if Yaya and Nasri go we need at least one really top replacement. In my view Pogba should be our top priority for the summer.

Good shout ^^^^^^^
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PrezIke » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:06 pm

blues2win wrote:If Yaya stays he has to play in Silva's best position, behind a front man. It's ridiculous for Pellegrini to play Silva Nasri and Yaya when it so obviously doesn't work. Just jamming in your best players and hoping it works is no way to manage. Personally I think Yaya has to go and maybe Nasri too. I'm not suggesting that Silva should be exempt from criticism but we might get away with one talented player who neglects his defensive duties but we can't get away with three in the same midfield formation. Obviously if Yaya and Nasri go we need at least one really top replacement. In my view Pogba should be our top priority for the summer.

could sell both and that might cover about half of the cost of pogba. then combine their wages into his own and maybe we have a shot at landing him.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:12 pm

PrezIke wrote:

could sell both and that might cover about half of the cost of pogba. then combine their wages into his own and maybe we have a shot at landing him.

that's pretty much true i believe.

And i'd do it.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:23 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

And i'd do it.

cheers

Well if we sell two of our better passers and creative players we will be keeping Jojo then as we cant afford to lose all the creativeness (bar Silva)
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby PrezIke » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

And i'd do it.

cheers

Well if we sell two of our better passers and creative players we will be keeping Jojo then as we cant afford to lose all the creativeness (bar Silva)

certainly we will look to replace jojo with another creative player.

reus or isco would do just fine. reus could help us with set pieces.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby PrezIke » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:51 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

And i'd do it.

cheers

me as well.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:If PSG had offered huge money for Yaya, he'd be fucking gone.

Load of bollocks.

They offered huge money.

Fact.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum