Ratboy Enjoys His City Cheese

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Ratboy Enjoys His City Cheese

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 am

with his mate Carra

Watch on youtube.com

match footage removed
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Ratboy Enjoys His City Cheese

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 am

It must be bad when i agree with rat shit.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:50 am

lets all have a disco wrote:It must be bad when i agree with rat shit.

it's just plain spoken reality, which is why he's good at his job. Can't fault a thing he says there.

Today should be...interesting.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 pm

He's right.

Why wasn't he pointing it out weeks earlier instead of talking shite about formations ? Doesn't matter which formation you have, if you stroll around the pitch.

Carragher, is as informative on football as a talking fucking toaster.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby PrezIke » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Carra: "I think they won the FA cup."

You think?

Either way Neville is mostly right. Jury is still out on Bony who has had, what...1 start?...so seems a bit early to pass judgement.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mike J » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Hes spot on.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Wooders » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Bob on - he really couldn't have summed up the reason why we haven't been successful thus season any better
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Can't really argue against a lot there. What a difference though, between Neville and Carragher. If Neville ever became a manager he would be someone like Ranieri who plays different systems to suit opposition and thinks about the game, whereas Carragher would be a modern day Peter Reid or a Tony Pulis.

Neither have called Pellegrini's position correct though IMO. I don't think that if we lose tonight he's out of a job like they claim. I do think he will at the very least start next season
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm

I think Pellegrini's position probably depends on whether they are waiting for Pep (or Vieira) to come in after next season, or whether they have a different successor in mind.

They will most certainly have discussed it & contacted the relevant people. If the plan isn't Pep or Vieira, then I think, if we don't win anything, the Count is doomed if the man they want becomes available.

If we win nothing this season, I think he is probably more likely to stay in the job, if he's deffo out at the end of next season!

Just listening to Ratboy, I never realised just how successful he actually was. I was under the illusion that his Utd teams failed to retain the title on many occasions, but clearly, it never happened & they just continued getting better & better every season.

I doff my cap to the lad & his ever improving team.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Neville says we can't say 'at the moment' that Premier League teams are the best in the world.

Wheras, of course, when Utd got dicked by Bayern Munich & scored two goals in the last min, of course they were better, & that pile of shite final.where they won on pens because John Terry fell over, that was the fucking dog's bollocks, & they were really unlucky when they played this Barca team with Ronaldo in their team & got fucking slaughtered, as they were the best, really.

CUNT.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:41 pm

The twat and Tyler see Gerrard do that and are lost for the right words, if Balo did that they would be sucking each other off with snide digs an hanging him.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Hazy2 wrote:The twat and Tyler see Gerrard do that and are lost for the right words, if Balo did that they would be sucking each other off with snide digs an hanging him.

tbf to them...it was shockingly dumb and unpredictable. The storyline played out so well for a final clash with this moron and after spending 2 minutes big upping the clash he goes and blows the plot. Classic bottler to end his PL career. I love it. I hate the fucker. A lot.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:56 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:The twat and Tyler see Gerrard do that and are lost for the right words, if Balo did that they would be sucking each other off with snide digs an hanging him.

tbf to them...it was shockingly dumb and unpredictable. The storyline played out so well for a final clash with this moron and after spending 2 minutes big upping the clash he goes and blows the plot. Classic bottler to end his PL career. I love it. I hate the fucker. A lot.

cheers

+1

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

+1

I actually think I dislike Starfish more than Shrek. Not by much, but more nonetheless. Still wonder how either of them ever captained my country
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum