City in for Bale and Tranny....?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City in for Bale and Tranny....?

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:one swan doesn't make summer

Nor does one swallow

Depends who's doing the swallowing

Eggsackly. I had a couple summers in my youth which would have defied that statement.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby JamieMCFC » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:08 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dwaring wrote:I see Bale on the move this summer. Has anyone seen the Real supporters kicking and punching his car? Spainards don't even know how to do it right. You take frustations out on opposing supporters face not your own players car. Dipshits.

Just seen the footage on twitter , Real Madrid fans punching and kicking Bale,s white Bentley whilst he is in it .....http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/gar ... HDHP.......

Looked like right mincers those doing the kicking. Surprised Bale didn't jump out, slap them around and dress them up as sheep before bumming them to death.

Bale wasn't the only one they also went after Jese Rodriguez. Sergio Ramos did get out of his car and confront the fans and told them they were out of order. Real is pursing legal action against the fans.

Following the incidents that occurred involving three individuals in the early hours of this morning outside Ciudad Real Madrid, Real Madrid C. F. wishes to outline the following:

1.- The Club has already identified the individuals responsible, one a Real Madrid member, for these aggressive and violent actions against several of our players.

2.- Details of this member's identity have been sent to the Club's Discipline Commission, requesting that it expel the individual from Real Madrid for what is considered a very serious offence.

3.- This afternoon, the Discipline Commission held an emergency meeting and decided to open a disciplinary investigation and provisionally suspend the individual's rights as a member and access to the Santiago Bernabéu or any Real Madrid facilities.

4.- Real Madrid has notified Spain's National Anti-Violence Commission of the incidents that took place, as well as the identities of the individuals responsible, requesting that it apply those sanctions that it considers appropriate.

5.- Furthermore, Real Madrid will take any applicable legal action against the individuals responsible for these incidents.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2015/ ... nouncement
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Two's Kompany wrote:Bale will be used by Real to get De Gea. Nowt surer.
Also it will allow the rags to flirt dear maria

Yep, with you on that. As someone has already said (Ted?), Bale is the kind of player who ends up at the rags.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Two's Kompany wrote:Bale will be used by Real to get De Gea. Nowt surer.
Also it will allow the rags to flirt dear maria

Yep, with you on that. As someone has already said (Ted?), Bale is the kind of player who ends up at the rags.

A player that does improve them significantly.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby AntMcfc » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 pm

We should be doing everything we can to sign Bale this summer. We need a match winner from wide areas. We currently have nothing but mediocrity in that department.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:08 pm

AntMcfc wrote:We should be doing everything we can to sign Bale this summer. We need a match winner from wide areas. We currently have nothing but mediocrity in that department.

+1
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 pm

City64 wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:We should be doing everything we can to sign Bale this summer. We need a match winner from wide areas. We currently have nothing but mediocrity in that department.

+1

If we're a little patient, we might soon have Brandon Barker.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

the only "little patient" around here is Herb, after Nigel's Tackle puts him in the hospital.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby City64 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

What like in 4 or 5 years time ??? We need someone like Bale err right now !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

the only "little patient" around here is Herb, after Nigel's Tackle puts him in the hospital.

cheers

You're nothing if not mischievous, old chum.

You could easily apply for a job with the CIA, as an 'agent provocateur'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

What like in 4 or 5 years time ??? We need someone like Bale err right now !

It might not have to be that long.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:58 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

cheers

You're nothing if not mischievous, old chum.

You could easily apply for a job with the CIA, as an 'agent provocateur'.

I think I could design underwear for them BTW. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Did I ever tell the story about how the gay dude who invented the Pink imprint for Victoria's Secret tried to pick me up in SoHo a couple years ago. He was flattering.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Dameerto » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:36 pm

If you fitted the CIA with underwear would it be classed as a briefing?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby AntMcfc » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

Lol. You're horribly deluded if you think a player like him will equate to that of a player of Bale's quality. Lopes is the only player who looks like he could be a top player in the future, and even then it's very, very unlikely that he'll reach Bale's level.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby twosips » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Barkers potentially top top class. It's as clear as fucking day to anyone who watches the academy games week in week out. Just as much potential as lopes easily and I really rate Lopes.

That being said we shouldn't be pinning hopes on a kid yet and getting someone like Bale would be brilliant.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:07 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

Lol. You're horribly deluded if you think a player like him will equate to that of a player of Bale's quality. Lopes is the only player who looks like he could be a top player in the future, and even then it's very, very unlikely that he'll reach Bale's level.

What an absolute load of utter fucking shite.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Dameerto wrote:If you fitted the CIA with underwear would it be classed as a briefing?

Good effort Sir
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

What a tedious assertion.

Where did I ever say that Barker's quality was the equal of Bale ??

The original comment made was that we needed a match winner from wide areas and that we currently have nothing but mediocrity in that Department. Barker may well prove to a be a valuable asset for us, especially if he comes into the team with Angelino and this dual combination might qualify, in time, for the epithet of "match winning".

Barker would certainly come cheaper than Bale, who I think would cost far too much money to be a viable purchase.

Barker may well, in addition, be a better 'team player' overall.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Original Dub » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

What an absolute load of utter fucking shite.

Surprised?
Original Dub

Postby nottsblue » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:30 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:

+1

What a tedious assertion.

Where did I ever say that Barker's quality was the equal of Bale ??

The original comment made was that we needed a match winner from wide areas and that we currently have nothing but mediocrity in that Department. Barker may well prove to a be a valuable asset for us, especially if he comes into the team with Angelino and this dual combination might qualify, in time, for the epithet of "match winning".

Barker would certainly come cheaper than Bale, who I think would cost far too much money to be a viable purchase.

Barker may well, in addition, be a better 'team player' overall.

Very true MC. I would get a tad greedy and like to see both in the side. Bale on the right side, Barker on the left and Kun and Bony through the middle. Won't happen but I reckon there's plenty of room in squad for both of them.

Agree about the price tag for Bale though. Figures of £60/70m are just too prohibitive even for us and in all likelihood he would end up at £80m with agents fees and everything taken into consideration. Barker is on our doorstep just itching to get going I'll bet
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum