Time for a new kit thread: 2015/16 kit leaked already?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Time for a new kit thread: 2015/16 kit leaked already?

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:42 am

I may be very biased, but I think that the City kit is the nicest, amongst this lot of look-alike replicas! For close-up photos and the away shirts, here's a link below, to the rest:
http://worldsoccertalk.com/2015/08/03/2 ... ms-photos/

Last edited by WhyAlwaysMe? on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:10 am

Chevy is a godawful logo for a kit btw. Well deserved.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 am

PrezIke wrote:Chevy is a godawful logo for a kit btw. Well deserved.

PrezIke, maybe the Chevy logo is meant to drive in LVG's new "Park The Car" philosophy? Jaguar, Rolls-Royce, Mercedes... Couldn't they at least bribe a classier car company into overpaying for sponsorship?

All the Red Devil, Dipper, Arse, Rag shirts look like a bloody blur!... And the same goes for all those identical Royal Blue polyester kits. Red stripes, black stripes, blue stripes... they all look like bad bar codes, or prisoners, to me! The Bournemouth kit looks like it's been imported from AC Milan!

Welcome to Watford & Norwich and thanks to them, for adding the colour yellow to the PL and a nice bit of variety! It almost makes me miss the Hull City Tiger stripes!

As the old song once said, "Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit-Bag, and Smile, Smile, Smile!" Let's hope that City not only have all their kit together, but that they make us proud, on opening day...
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:46 am

PrezIke wrote:Chevy is a godawful logo for a kit btw. Well deserved.

It really is. That Jeep logo really fucks up a classic Juve kit too. Absolute shit.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby mr_nool » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:26 am

Here's a link to all home and away shirts: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11773397/Premier-League-kits-1516-reviewed-and-ranked.html

My favourites are City home, Chelsea away, Leicester away (fucking ace!), Watford home and Bournmouth home.

Newacstle's home shirt is a fucking horror show. One of the worst I've ever seen.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:25 am

mr_nool wrote:Here's a link to all home and away shirts: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11773397/Premier-League-kits-1516-reviewed-and-ranked.html

My favourites are City home, Chelsea away, Leicester away (fucking ace!), Watford home and Bournmouth home.

Newacstle's home shirt is a fucking horror show. One of the worst I've ever seen.

What do you expect? Puma is the most overrated piece of shit going they have been making the worst African kits for a loooong time and then throw the god awful Italian shirts in there.

BOLLOCKS.

As for the kits,best home is ours best away is Chelsea.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 am

I like West Ham's. There's a lot of £50 tat on show there though.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mike J » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:10 am

West Ham and Swansea have the nicest there imo, very smart. West Hams would be pretty much perfect if not for the awful sponsor
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Slim » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:20 am

WBA in a better colour would be quite nice.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:54 am

Mike J wrote:West Ham and Swansea have the nicest there imo, very smart. West Hams would be pretty much perfect if not for the awful sponsor

I don't like Swansea's home shirt at all. The copper accent colour lloks very tacky.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:46 pm

As sponsor logos go, West Brom has to have the worst. Even worse than the RAGs and Swansea. As a sidenote it's a bit of a concern to me how much gambling sponsorship there is in football these days.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Mr Nool, this link to the Telegraph's photo gallery would be a perfect example to also post in the "Football Media" thread. Yes, the photos are nice, but the nameless fashion reviewer is an anti-City, Chelsea-loving rent boy! To deprive the Telegraph of clicks, here are the shining examples of media bias. This Telegraph-Chelsea hypocrite slams City's oil riches, while ignoring all of Chelski's Gazprom funding! He also thinks that Pablo Zabaleta isn't pretty enough to model our kits!:

Photo 29- Manchester City home kit
"Here's how it goes for Man City. One year - win the league. The next - be boring and disappointing in a way that defies the billions of pounds spent year after year on incredible footballers, and sends rich men home crying and for a cuddle with their faithful and understanding oil reserves. The league-winning years have both come when City have had a white trim on their sky blue, rather than the marginally classier but SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE LESS EFFECTIVE darker blue.
VERDICT: Be afraid"

Photo 38- "Manchester City away
Pablo Zabaleta must have been pretty far down the call list of Manchester City's squad of dreamboats to model their new away kit, but that it still looks so good despite his, ahem, unreconstructed looks is testament to those lovely people at Nike. Simple without being dull and could feasibly look not-awful on fans. That sets it apart from 99.7% of other shirts.
VERDICT: Tasty
Last edited by WhyAlwaysMe? on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby dazby » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:55 pm

You must be precious if you find that offensive.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:09 pm

dazby wrote:You must be precious if you find that offensive.

This fashion puff piece is totally meaningless.... However, when you multiply it by the entire biased agenda of The Telegraph and endless digs from global publications around the world... It has had a negative impact on City.

As a comparison, here is the Chelski-licker's review:
"Chelsea away
The outfit of a team that are going to absolutely obliterate you in the most efficient manner possible. Red armband makes everyone look a bit like a captain, twice, but there's confidence here. Confidence and extremely well-drilled defenders. And running down the clock in the corner. And moving the ball to the othe side of the six yard box for every goal kick. All while looking excellent

VERDICT: Begrudingly great"
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Salina11 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:38 am

mr_nool wrote:Here's a link to all home and away shirts: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11773397/Premier-League-kits-1516-reviewed-and-ranked.html

nice,when the away cheap soccer jerseys will be released?
Last edited by Salina11 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salina11
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Salina11 wrote:

nice,when the away one will be released?

Almost a week ago.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Salina11 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 am

craigmcfc wrote:
Salina11 wrote:

nice,when the away one will be released?

Almost a week ago.

i know,but it is not available on the soccer shop except worldsoccershop,but it is too expensive in worldsoccershop,i am waiting for the "replica" one,and number from Agüero was changed from 16 to 10......
Salina11

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:33 am

Salina, the Official City Store has the away shirts available to ship, worldwide... I hope this link helps:
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/e ... ens/161212Image
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Salina11 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 am

WhyAlwayMe? wrote:Salina, the Official City Store has the away shirts available to ship, worldwide... I hope this link helps:
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/e ... ens/161212Image

Thanks anyway@Whyalwaysme but it is too expensive for me,cause im student yet.and i decide to bu the home one with #10 kun Aguero for long sleeve soccer shirts
Last edited by Salina11 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salina11

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:19 am

Salina, the shirt you bought is a great choice. You also might want to check back on the site around Nov-Dec, when they always run holiday sales. The best discounts on kits are always at the end of the season though. I hope your City shirt will bring you much success, to match a title-challenging season for City!
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum