Time for a new kit thread: 2015/16 kit leaked already?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Time for a new kit thread: 2015/16 kit leaked already?

Postby Mase » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 am

Salina11 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Salina11 wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:I have a white t-shirt I will sell for £4.99 and I'll include a yellow highlighter and a black marker pen?

it is so cheap,it is reliable?and quality?

I've ordered from Craig before and I can confirm that his white tshirts are of high quality, his shipping is reliable. The only gripe I had was the black marker ran out half way through colouring the shirt in. Other than that I would recommend.

it is not free shipping?

He just came around to my house and dropped it off so I made him tea. What happened after I can't confirm, however it did involve a Kolarov mask, a stuffed Wolf, a Serbian flag, human faeces, and a tub of KY.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Mase wrote:
Salina11 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Salina11 wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:I have a white t-shirt I will sell for £4.99 and I'll include a yellow highlighter and a black marker pen?

it is so cheap,it is reliable?and quality?

I've ordered from Craig before and I can confirm that his white tshirts are of high quality, his shipping is reliable. The only gripe I had was the black marker ran out half way through colouring the shirt in. Other than that I would recommend.

it is not free shipping?

He just came around to my house and dropped it off so I made him tea. What happened after I can't confirm, however it did involve a Kolarov mask, a stuffed Wolf, a Serbian flag, human faeces, and a tub of KY.

Hahahaha I still bear the scars.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:56 pm

I've been reading this thread with great interest and I've just made my first order from Craig. Can't believe the prices! Much better than that soccer jerseys site.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:I've been reading this thread with great interest and I've just made my first order from Craig. Can't believe the prices! Much better than that soccer jerseys site.

Put the kettle on, I'm on my way.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Salina11 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:52 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:I've been reading this thread with great interest and I've just made my first order from Craig. Can't believe the prices! Much better than that soccer jerseys site.

i made my order from Soccer777 and Craig,i would like to know what difference between them with cheap price
Salina11
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:23 am

Salina11 wrote:

i made my order from Soccer777 and Craig,i would like to know what difference between them with cheap price

A top of the range black marker pen?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Salina11 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 am

craigmcfc wrote:
Salina11 wrote:

A top of the range black marker pen?

not at all actually
Salina11
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:11 am

How is this spammer getting away with this? And as for that Salina guy, he/she is nearly as bad as Craig too.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:How is this spammer getting away with this? And as for that Salina guy, he/she is nearly as bad as Craig too.

I can only apologise. I genuinely thought there was the demand there for my "official merchandise" and that it would be accepted by the site.

My biggest regret is that Salina will never get to appreciate the quality of my Halifax market white t-shirts and sharpie pens.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum