Diego Simeone

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Diego Simeone

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Did he sign already?

Well his team served up a pile of shit today and they have slipped to 4th

He didn't do any crowd cheerleading stuff last week when they were serving up shit then, either.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:16 pm

I don't want him and think he'd be the wrong choice for the club. But some of the players deserve him and I'd like to have him in just for preseason training.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:45 am

Blue Since 76 wrote:I don't want him and think he'd be the wrong choice for the club. But some of the players deserve him and I'd like to have him in just for preseason training.

Chortle.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

He wouldn't take any shit from the players, these over paid babies who are waited on hand and foot would be in for a culture shock if this fella came in
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:13 pm

dick dastardley wrote:He wouldn't take any shit from the players, these over paid babies who are waited on hand and foot would be in for a culture shock if this fella came in

Bobby Manc is and was better and we sacked him for being a hard case. Why the fuck would we go for an Argie alternative who's done nothing other than bully a league not used to being bullied to win it? Not diminishing that as much as it sounds like, but honestly his approach imho wouldn't meet with the success you'd expect here.

Could he win the Championship? All day long. Every year maybe with a different team.

The Prem? He's not the guy for us.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:He wouldn't take any shit from the players, these over paid babies who are waited on hand and foot would be in for a culture shock if this fella came in

Bobby Manc is and was better and we sacked him for being a hard case. Why the fuck would we go for an Argie alternative who's done nothing other than bully a league not used to being bullied to win it? Not diminishing that as much as it sounds like, but honestly his approach imho wouldn't meet with the success you'd expect here.

Could he win the Championship? All day long. Every year maybe with a different team.

cheers

Its guardiola then.............if the fuckign Munchens end up above us I want Pellegrini publicly flogged.....that scenario is fuckign possible the way he has us playing.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Its guardiola then.............if the fuckign Munchens end up above us I want Pellegrini publicly flogged.....that scenario is fuckign possible the way he has us playing.

As I said in another thread, from what I understand Guardiola is not that popular in Bayern at the mo, at least a few weeks ago when I spoke to a colleague who's a Bayern fan. People in the leading circles or around the leading circles are, I was told, publically voicing concern about Guardiola. Sideways passing is a complaint, ring a bell?
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

I just like to say i wouldn't like to see him here!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

i honestly can't see it as Pep just yet unless he's really feeling the pressure culturally at Munich. I think Anchovie is a much more likely scenario, which i'd be 100% in favor of.

The Wenger Trophy battle is hardly settled as far as we're concerned. Honestly could see this group of half-asses ending up 5th on current form and attitude.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby AntMcfc » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:22 am

Diego Simeone confirms new Atletico Madrid deal

According to AS, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has confirmed his contract extension with the club and will sign a new deal on Tuesday.

The player’s sister and agent Natalia Simeone has reached agreement to tie her brother to Los Rojiblancos until 2020, after spending Monday afternoon and evening at the Vicente Calderon putting the final touches to his new contract.

She is understood to have left Atleti’s offices around 9.30pm, with much of the deal already having been finalised earlier, and Diego is expected at the ground today for the official presentation.

The extended contract should put an end to rumours that the Argentine was about to depart the club after being linked with a number of Europe’s top clubs.

Simeone arrived at Atletico in December 2011, succeeding Gregorio Manzano, and has since turned Los Rojiblancos’ performances around, winning La Liga, the Copa del Rey, the Europa League, Supercopa de Espana and the UEFA Super Cup, as well as leading his team to a Champions League final.

Oh dear. Looks like we're stuck with Pellegrini for another year.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 am

AntMcfc wrote:Diego Simeone confirms new Atletico Madrid deal

According to AS, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has confirmed his contract extension with the club and will sign a new deal on Tuesday.

The player’s sister and agent Natalia Simeone has reached agreement to tie her brother to Los Rojiblancos until 2020, after spending Monday afternoon and evening at the Vicente Calderon putting the final touches to his new contract.

She is understood to have left Atleti’s offices around 9.30pm, with much of the deal already having been finalised earlier, and Diego is expected at the ground today for the official presentation.

The extended contract should put an end to rumours that the Argentine was about to depart the club after being linked with a number of Europe’s top clubs.

Simeone arrived at Atletico in December 2011, succeeding Gregorio Manzano, and has since turned Los Rojiblancos’ performances around, winning La Liga, the Copa del Rey, the Europa League, Supercopa de Espana and the UEFA Super Cup, as well as leading his team to a Champions League final.

Oh dear. Looks like we're stuck with Pellegrini for another year.

I am glad he has signed, he has worked hard to build Athletico into a good team. Plus I dont like him personally, he is as mad as a box of frogs and has the same horrible traits as maureen. Very good manager though.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Original Dub » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:55 am

Good.

At least we will now be focused on bringing in a couple of star players and sticking with the style Pellegrini has brought in, instead of ripping everything up and starting again just because some of the players let him down and decided to carry on like dicks.

After winning the double and scoring an incredible amount of goals, there is no reason to look to get rid at the first sign of faltering.

BTW, if that fucking shitbag Guillem Ballache cannot prove that City made a "huge offer to get Simeone" then the club should sue the fuck out of him for trying to unsettle everything.

The snidey little cuntbag.
Original Dub

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 pm

It's probably Simeone's agent who spread rumours of City's interest, in order to try & get him a better deal.

Last time I looked, his team were 4th behind Valencia, 9 points off the top. So he's actually having a worse season than Pellegrini.

In fact, he's lost the same number of games as we have; 5.
Last edited by Ted Hughes on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:Good.

At least we will now be focused on bringing in a couple of star players and sticking with the style Pellegrini has brought in, instead of ripping everything up and starting again just because some of the players let him down and decided to carry on like dicks.

After winning the double and scoring an incredible amount of goals, there is no reason to look to get rid at the first sign of faltering.

BTW, if that fucking shitbag Guillem Ballache cannot prove that City made a "huge offer to get Simeone" then the club should sue the fuck out of him for trying to unsettle everything.

The snidey little cuntbag.

It's Gulliem Bollocky ;-) and yes he a proper snidey cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Could we be 4th by Palace game or worse a point behind the scum going into the Derby....
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:35 am

Glad he has signed (if he has) dont like his style.
Stick with MP and support him properly in the market.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 pm

sheblue wrote:Glad he has signed (if he has) dont like his style.

Nexy level/Phase is for me not this manager or this group of players, even the squad use and the style is wide open for change. Take the pain in the pre season no distraction of Euro's or W.C and Phase 2 starts. Sad for Pellers but that is how I see it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

Nexy level/Phase is for me not this manager or this group of players, even the squad use and the style is wide open for change. Take the pain in the pre season no distraction of Euro's or W.C and Phase 2 starts. Sad for Pellers but that is how I see it.

Sadder for us if the right manager isn't available & we replace him with someone who struggles, just for the sake of change..

New bloke comes in struggles, no kids allowed to play, new signings don't gel, older players sulking, etc etc etc.

We have seen it all before.

They have a plan, & they should stick to it, whether that involves Pellegrini seeing out his contract, or a new man coming in. It should be a manager they have been planning for & a manager they want, & only in that case, should a change be made. If the manager(s) they have considered most suitable aren't available, then the Count should certainly stay.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Sadder for us if the right manager isn't available & we replace him with someone who struggles, just for the sake of change..

New bloke comes in struggles, no kids allowed to play, new signings don't gel, older players sulking, etc etc etc.

We have seen it all before.

They have a plan, & they should stick to it, whether that involves Pellegrini seeing out his contract, or a new man coming in. It should be a manager they have been planning for & a manager they want, & only in that case, should a change be made. If the manager(s) they have considered most suitable aren't available, then the Count should certainly stay.

Yep, But we should be retaining this league at a canter, We have messed it up, he will pay for that IMHO... If we had done our jobs Pellers Yes. Plus he will have seen Jose in deep shit and finished. 2/3 yrs is normal now for a head coach or manager. I do not see how we sanction him selling players, along with spending a shed load of dough ! We have created a massive problem this time next year or worse January If he struggled again.
Pellers is either here for 3 yrs which he's not being honest ! or gone in summer, Phase 2 starts a year early pretty straight forward,helped by not retaining the League despite what he has said.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:59 pm

I recon, their preferred plan is: Count next season, then Guardiola, then Vieira. But that is just a wishlist, not a guaranteed outcome.

If Pep gets twatted out of the Champs League, Bayern may fuck him off anyway. On the other hand, he might sign for another 3 years.

I imagine he will have told them whether City is a possibility though, & they will already have taken it into consideration, whether to wait for him.

I think Vieira is nailed on. It's just a matter of when.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum