Diego Simeone

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Diego Simeone

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:19 am

My dream was always that City would set up a way of playing for the club. That's why I was happy to let Hughes carry on for a while, as it was being built in the background. I was pleasently surprised when Mancini went from boring as fuck, to entertaining, & won the league, but reluctantly accepted that he was basically taking the piss out of the academy, with his sons & their mates playing in the reserves & that bald dick in charge, & I was glad to see the back of him in the end.

All so we could put in place a style which runs through the club. And no matter who the manager is, they will have one instruction: entertaining possession based, attacking football. Then all the kids' teams have learned a style which enables them to move seamlessly into the first team, whoever the manager.

Except, we put an Argentinian cross between David Moyes & Muhammed Ali in charge,and suddenly, the whole thing means nothing.

Just in the hope it tightens up the defence for a couple of seasons. All that setting up of the academy, the Cty style of football, all those kids who have been taught to play like that, all can just fuck off because we might not win the league this year, so tear the fucking lot up, who cares so long as we win a title ?

And if we don't win fuck all with him ? Well we can just rebuild it all again right ?

If he comes & we play that shite, after all the promises they have made, they can all just fuck off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 am

If pellers goes i cant see anyone other than Vieria as the next manager for the reasons Ted statses above....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:12 am

Dubciteh wrote:If pellers goes i cant see anyone other than Vieria as the next manager for the reasons Ted statses above....

I actually thought the Sheikh had started posting on here until I got to the final paragraph
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 am

Dubciteh wrote:If pellers goes i cant see anyone other than Vieria as the next manager for the reasons Ted statses above....

I actually thought the Sheikh had started posting on here until I got to the final paragraph
Scatman

Postby gmercer1 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 am

I really don't like Simeone! Doesn't fit in with City.......we are not a cheating diving club.

Keep him away
gmercer1

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Slim » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

gmercer1 wrote:I really don't like Simeone!

I agree with this part of your post. However you can't really argue with his success at Atletico.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Slim wrote:

I agree with this part of your post. However you can't really argue with his success at Atletico.

You can't really argue with Mourinho's success in various places either, but successful cunts are still cunts.
Scatman

Postby Slim » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:

You can't really argue with Mourinho's success in various places either, but successful cunts are still cunts.

This is also true and I believe Mourinho would also have us winning.

I think we have to realise we're not in control of the club and Khaldoon will do what he thinks is best for City regardless of who's a cunt.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Slim wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:

I think we have to realise we're not in control of the club and Khaldoon will do what he thinks is best for City regardless of who's a cunt.

Yes and I think it has been established that the image of the club is very important. Employing cunts like Mourinho and Simeone might not fit.
Scatman

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 pm

How many of you thought Bellers was a "cunt" before he came here? 99% I reckon.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:45 pm

Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:

Yes and I think it has been established that the image of the club is very important. Employing cunts like Mourinho and Simeone might not fit.

Simeone is a sideshow like Jose but for me he's not nearly the cunt Jose is.

Still, I wouldn't want simeone.

I think that it's virtually nailed on that Paddy is our next manager...which is why the Spafia sent him to learn from the master in Pep.

One more year for Pellers and then Paddy. Unless the Count drops a massive bollock in which case we could see Patrick in the hotseat in June which I think is too soon but better than any other option.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Mase wrote:How many of you thought Bellers was a "cunt" before he came here? 99% I reckon.

I don't remember too many incidents at City involving him like the ones before City that might have led us to view him in that way, but I'm fairly sure he would not last very long here courting such controversy these days.
Scatman

Postby Slim » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:How many of you thought Bellers was a "cunt" before he came here? 99% I reckon.

I don't remember too many incidents at City involving him like the ones before City that might have led us to view him in that way, but I'm fairly sure he would not last very long here courting such controversy these days.

I agree with what you posted above, so leaving that point for this one.

I thought Bellers was a cunt while he was here, but he was OUR cunt. Sometimes that's what you need.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Slim wrote:
Scatman wrote:

I thought Bellers was a cunt while he was here, but he was OUR cunt. Sometimes that's what you need.

He was OK until Mancini started making him run up that massive hill
Scatman

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Also, the cunt doesn't even speak English, so when he starts showboating, no cunt would know what the fuck he was on about except those who speak Spanish.

I agree with Dr Doom, more likely Count then Vieira is favourite & he's had Pep talks to help it along. But 2nd favourite is Count, then Pep + Vieira for a couple of years then either Vieira takes over or Vieira goes elsewhere, possibly to return.

Vieira recently said you don't go from nothing, to managing City, which suggests an interim job poss with Pep, poss with the Count. He also said he will never do anything without the blessing of City. Which I like very much.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Scatman wrote:
Slim wrote:
Scatman wrote:

He was OK until Mancini started making him run up that massive hill

Some times we needed someone out there to give a bollocking to someone not pulling their weight, or if we had a player getting clipped over and over without protection from the ref, you need a player to leave a boot in next time they are near the opposition player, maybe take a yellow but let him know he's not getting away with it.

Do you remember Tiatto running the full length of the pitch to get in the face of a defender who was starting shit with one of our strikers? Cunt move, thank god.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:50 pm

A friend of mine gave birth to quadruplets the other day, all naturally.

Now that's a succesful cunt.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:A friend of mine gave birth to quadruplets the other day, all naturally.

Ask them again in six months time
Scatman

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Scatman wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:A friend of mine gave birth to quadruplets the other day, all naturally.

Ask them again in six months time

that's true...it'll be like dipping your wick in a mudpuddle, sadly.

For his sake...let's hope she had some minor tears which the docs had to sew up.

Seriously.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 am

So true.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum