evans / cisse

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

evans / cisse

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:07 am

so...
evans isn't that kind of lad
cisse is disgusting
make of that what you want....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: evans / cisse

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:24 am

Not seen it yet but got a rag sat next to me at work saying that exact thing!!!!

Then again he's saying that the ref was right not to give the pen when Smalling hacked down a player saying "The ref couldn't see it"!

Tosser
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 am

gmercer1 wrote:Not seen it yet but got a rag sat next to me at work saying that exact thing!!!!

Then again he's saying that the ref was right not to give the pen when Smalling hacked down a player saying "The ref couldn't see it"!

Tosser

They highlighted the refs poor view on MOTD but the linesmans view was clear as day. I cannot wait to batter the lucky bastards on their own swampland
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 am

gmercer1 wrote:Not seen it yet but got a rag sat next to me at work saying that exact thing!!!!

Tosser

I think the rag concerned, like a large percentage of them, is so blinkered they wouldn't recognise common sense if it came up and bit them on the arse.

Evans knows exactly what he is doing, trying to act the hard man and gobbing near to or in Cisse's vicinity. Cisse loses it at this - as Id wager would 99% of people - responds in kind.

3 game ban for Evans, and adding an extra game on because hes a cunt. Cisse should get 2 games for retaliating in a disgusting way though as we are now using the FAs new Matic style application of the laws of the game, he shouldn't have a 3 game ban.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:07 am

Goaters 103 wrote:

Tosser

I think the rag concerned, like a large percentage of them, is so blinkered they wouldn't recognise common sense if it came up and bit them on the arse.

Evans knows exactly what he is doing, trying to act the hard man and gobbing near to or in Cisse's vicinity. Cisse loses it at this - as Id wager would 99% of people - responds in kind.

3 game ban for Evans, and adding an extra game on because hes a cunt. Cisse should get 2 games for retaliating in a disgusting way though as we are now using the FAs new Matic style application of the laws of the game, he shouldn't have a 3 game ban.

TBH I think they could argue that evans was just generally spitting and not actually spitting at Cisse, however, I can see why Cisse would be angry but his response was vile. I hope they both get a ban just because I have NEVER liked Evans (not just because he is a rag) and think he is a nasty snide bastard anyway, he always like to leave something on a player the horrible twat.
Wonderwall

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:16 pm

I saw it in slow mo and Evans looks to kick off then absolutely shits himself and looks like a little kid who's about to get a hiding. Soft gypo twat
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Article on Skysports says the FA are also reviewing an earlier incident in the game where Evans appears to also aim a spit near to Riviere. If found guilty of the incident, Evans will get 6 matchs for the Cisse incident, maybe more if the Riviere incident is found to be culpable too. Cisse was charged with Violent Conduct earlier this season so he will get a 7 game ban.

I didnt realise it was such a long ban for spitting, which I suppose is good, as it means its not the norm over here!!
Wonderwall

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 pm

6 games for spitting is a start; we should have 3 games ban for diving using retrospective action which would largely eliminate that from footy within a couple of weeks.

The final one to add is a general "being a cunt" category which would see Rooney suspended for 35 of the 38 league games every season.
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Can I just say, I hope Evans doesn't get banned for that many games ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Can I just say, I hope Evans doesn't get banned for that many games ?

Agreed. As hes toss we could do with him in Utds team.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Can I just say, I hope Evans doesn't get banned for that many games ?

Agreed. As hes toss we could do with him in Utds team.

I was slagging a Utd work mate about the same thing. I said they're fukked if Evans gets banned and there goes their season(tongue in cheek).
He agreed though that he's muck and they'd be better of without.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dameerto » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:43 am

Van Ghoul has just been shown on Breakfast news claiming it was a natural expulsion of saliva and unintentionally hit Cisse - I hope they give him a longer ban for not owning up.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 am

Cisse getting a 7 match ban seems a bit ott considering the things they let go in the past. Spitting while disgusting isnt the worse offence someone could commit...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 am

Dubciteh wrote:Cisse getting a 7 match ban seems a bit ott considering the things they let go in the past. Spitting while disgusting isnt the worse offence someone could commit...

I'd rather have what Ireland received and need stitches than someone spit at me to be honest.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:12 am

Mase wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Cisse getting a 7 match ban seems a bit ott considering the things they let go in the past. Spitting while disgusting isnt the worse offence someone could commit...

I'd rather have what Ireland received and need stitches than someone spit at me to be honest.

Same here. But if someone spat at me, the last thing on my mind ever, would be to spit back at them.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby twosips » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am

Seven matches! Blimey. Have sanctions always been that strong for these kind of incidents? I don't recall other seven game bans for spitting in the past.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 am

twosips wrote:Seven matches! Blimey. Have sanctions always been that strong for these kind of incidents? I don't recall other seven game bans for spitting in the past.

It's usually a famous rag or tv personality type who does it, so I think the sanction would be 'no case to answer'.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 am

Evans is innocent!!! Please don't ban him, hes absolutely garbage.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Funny how Evans has stated that he was unaware of this until the following day whereas Butthead stated that they had a chat about it after the game?

Horrible fuckers, the lot of them. It actually looked like Evans went to spit directly at him but as he seen Cisse get up, he shit himself and it went off target a little.

The question they've got to ask is 'Why would Cisse retaliate in such a way if it wasn't directed at him?'.

I'm sure he'll get off though, Butthead will bore them to death with his endless slides and statistics.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Plain Speaking » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Tosser

They highlighted the refs poor view on MOTD but the linesmans view was clear as day. I cannot wait to batter the lucky bastards on their own swampland

Anthony Taylor, (the ref), is a rag from Altrincham, he shouldn't be allowed to ref rag games.

Didn't Van Gaal say the same thing about Fellani that he is now saying about Evans. When the rag players spit at people it's just accidental, honest!
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum