Joe harts kicking

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe harts kicking

Postby Slim » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
bigblue wrote:Don't understand the negativity at all.

His distribution could be improved and he could make better decisions on corners, but he's saved us many times this season with some breathtaking saves. He also has had shambles of a defence infront of him, and has been left exposed countless times (1v1 I don't think there are many keepers better).

England's #1 is City's #1 and he's been with us for over half a decade. Seems a level headed, nice guy and should be England captain over shrek.

Why the all complaints? The real fingers should be pointed at the complete lack of organization amoungst our back 6 (defenders and center mids) for all the shit goals we've been giving up.

I wish I could draw a diagram on here. When one striker presses the cb who plays to hart and then both cbs peel off and provide options but instead he finds row z then I think I'm entitled to be annoyed.

England having a bunch of average keepers and one really good one ahoy don't factor into it. He's not world class despite being on the verge of it for years. In my opinion he's had a major flaw for a number of seasons holding him back and what I see with my eyes is him failing to improve it over those years.

MS paint, some people don't deserve computers.

Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Re: Joe harts kicking

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:30 am

Slim wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
bigblue wrote:Don't understand the negativity at all.

His distribution could be improved and he could make better decisions on corners, but he's saved us many times this season with some breathtaking saves. He also has had shambles of a defence infront of him, and has been left exposed countless times (1v1 I don't think there are many keepers better).

England's #1 is City's #1 and he's been with us for over half a decade. Seems a level headed, nice guy and should be England captain over shrek.

Why the all complaints? The real fingers should be pointed at the complete lack of organization amoungst our back 6 (defenders and center mids) for all the shit goals we've been giving up.

I wish I could draw a diagram on here. When one striker presses the cb who plays to hart and then both cbs peel off and provide options but instead he finds row z then I think I'm entitled to be annoyed.

England having a bunch of average keepers and one really good one ahoy don't factor into it. He's not world class despite being on the verge of it for years. In my opinion he's had a major flaw for a number of seasons holding him back and what I see with my eyes is him failing to improve it over those years.

MS paint, some people don't deserve computers.

That'll teach me not
To mention I'm on my phone
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum