Joe harts kicking

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Joe harts kicking

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:21 am

I try not to post negative topics around here, but in hobestky not sure I can take much more of hart lumping the ball into the stands.

At what point in his career will he sort this? I've been seeing this and slowly seething for years, but the last few games the balls he's stuck in the stands under no pressure have started to boil my blood. I'm fairly certain there's a TV with a brick in its future in my house.

Cmon joe, do some bloody work on it. It's past time.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Re: Joe harts kicking

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:30 am

Don't get me started on Joe 'I know what I'll do (and it might get me a few more advertisements as people will think I'm a good egg), I'll pass the ball directly to an opposition player that's stood waiting to take a corner whilst our defence has yet to get itself ready for the incoming fucking corner' Hart.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:43 am

His kicking is what makes him shit IMHO.

Look at the difference a Neuer or Casillas or even De Gea can make with the ability to start a move quickly and deftly....And then compare the percentage of Hart's kicks that create any opportunity for an attacking move and it would probably be shockingly embarrassing.

He's horrific. He can't sort it. End of story.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:38 am

It's all the more unforgivable, as this is something that can be worked on.

If he actually works on it in training, then either his coaches are shit for not pushing him enough, or he is fucking club footed or has learning difficulties (hope that's pc enough for you citoeast you whining cunt)
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 am

Strange timing for this thread. His distribution in general is awful but it was much improved last night.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nickyboy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 am

I thought he was a lot better last night. I think he's pretty standard for a keeper (that's why they end up in net and Neuer is a freak of nature) - Schwarzer was horrific for them with his feet last night.

He should just throw it everytime, but that's what I think all keepers should do
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:57 am

Nickyboy wrote:I thought he was a lot better last night. I think he's pretty standard for a keeper (that's why they end up in net and Neuer is a freak of nature) - Schwarzer was horrific for them with his feet last night.

He should just throw it everytime, but that's what I think all keepers should do

+1.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby sheblue » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 am

I suppose his kicking isn't really much worse than our 'kicking' at corners is it? Seems like a team thing.
The star midfielders need more stick for their kicking.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby gillie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:45 am

Is fuckin dogshite enough said.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:05 pm

He stuck two into the crowd 1st half under no pressure, but mainly the timing is to avoid being done right after a game and being called for allocating blame.

This isn't a new thing or unknown, but the mind boggles as to how the coaches allow it and he seems to take no pride in his game to fix it
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Interesting that we are near the bottom of the table for number of backpasses (rags are runaway leaders LOL !) but it seems as if we are doing it all the time, because watching us go through the procedure of backpass & kick, each time, is like someone hitting you on the knuckles with a spoon.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Interesting that we are near the bottom of the table for number of backpasses (rags are runaway leaders LOL !) but it seems as if we are doing it all the time, because watching us go through the procedure of backpass & kick, each time, is like someone hitting you on the knuckles with a spoon.

Good tactic from the rags, you wnt your POTY on the ball as much as possible ;-)

As far as Joe's distribution goes, I wont bother harping on about it as it has been one my biggest irritations for seasons, that and corners! What I dont understand is, he can throw it over half way and is 100% accurate when doing it, why kick it Joe...WHY?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Apologies for getting all statistical but I checked Hart's passing stats for last night and Whoscored reckon he was at 68%, the same source has him averaging 48% for the season.

The Bony effect?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:23 pm

I thought the biggest contrast between kicking accuracy recently was the Barca game. Hart consistently kicking the ball back to them while their keeper, even when we put them under pressure in the second half, could quite comfortably pick out one of his own players on the halfway line on either side of the pitch.
Mind you he wasn't the only one struggling to find a City player with his passing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:I thought the biggest contrast between kicking accuracy recently was the Barca game. Hart consistently kicking the ball back to them while their keeper, even when we put them under pressure in the second half, could quite comfortably pick out one of his own players on the halfway line on either side of the pitch.
Mind you he wasn't the only one struggling to find a City player with his passing.

He was awful that night but when you talk about pressure you have to bear in mind there's pressure and there's pressure. Dzeko lolloping towards you isn't the same as Suarez running at you like a rabid dog.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:I thought the biggest contrast between kicking accuracy recently was the Barca game. Hart consistently kicking the ball back to them while their keeper, even when we put them under pressure in the second half, could quite comfortably pick out one of his own players on the halfway line on either side of the pitch.

He was awful that night but when you talk about pressure you have to bear in mind there's pressure and there's pressure. Dzeko lolloping towards you isn't the same as Suarez running at you like a rabid dog.

Very true, but I was very impressed with the guys accuracy.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Its a joke.

Good clean sheet last night and save at the feet of their striker but for me his positioning was 'no mans land' for the shot that hit the post and the david nugent offside chance. To quote another thread ''every goal we concede can't be a worldy''. We pretty much concede 90% of shots on target.

Me and my mate who goes to the games with me always argue about Hart as I'm 'unfair on him' and he loves the guy.

The other thread about him being a captain is surely a joke. Yes he kicks off when we concede goals but he also makes it his MISSION to lick arse with every single rag and opposing player going and I'm sick of his smiling mug when we lose at the end of games. We need a leader that is feared. At the moment all we have is an out of form Zabs.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Nick wrote:Its a joke.

Good clean sheet last night and save at the feet of their striker but for me his positioning was 'no mans land' for the shot that hit the post and the david nugent offside chance. To quote another thread ''every goal we concede can't be a worldy''. We pretty much concede 90% of shots on target.

Me and my mate who goes to the games with me always argue about Hart as I'm 'unfair on him' and he loves the guy.

The other thread about him being a captain is surely a joke. Yes he kicks off when we concede goals but he also makes it his MISSION to lick arse with every single rag and opposing player going and I'm sick of his smiling mug when we lose at the end of games. We need a leader that is feared. At the moment all we have is an out of form Zabs.

We should sign up Scott Sterling.....a goalkeeping legend.
I think he has his own thread in here somewhere.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby AntMcfc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I try not to post negative topics around here, but in hobestky not sure I can take much more of hart lumping the ball into the stands.

At what point in his career will he sort this? I've been seeing this and slowly seething for years, but the last few games the balls he's stuck in the stands under no pressure have started to boil my blood. I'm fairly certain there's a TV with a brick in its future in my house.

Cmon joe, do some bloody work on it. It's past time.

This was pissing me off four years ago, mate. I don't know how you've lasted this long.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:I thought he was a lot better last night. I think he's pretty standard for a keeper (that's why they end up in net and Neuer is a freak of nature) - Schwarzer was horrific for them with his feet last night.

+1.

And An Other. I dunno why keepers love to kick it with a low probability chance when they can throw or roll it with better accuracy...and faster too.

I like a keeper to get a fast throw out to the wings and get things moving.

Why can't our Joe do that more?
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum