***city v leicester official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v leicester official match thread***

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

Slightly off topic .........

The official attendance last night was exactly 45,000 !

Erm it was clear to all there was nowhere near that in the Etihad last nite .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:To be fair the scowls between the players, particularly from Zab to Komps, from Ya Ya and from Silva and Aguero have been going on for sometime. Plus in the crowd, having driven 200 miles and got in late it was a weird experience. Felt like Pearce days with normally loyal fans sitting there half turned away from the game muttering "what the fuck...." Selection to me was weird if Milner was fit. And the biggest mystery? Where was Dzeko when Jimmy scored cos I'll tell you one thing, he isn't in the frame anywhere to be seen. All bizarre. Then coming home I counted 6 motorways closed. Yeh, fucking closed. Now that is cause for "what the fuck is going on????????????"

Dzeko was stood on the edge of the area in case it was a cut back, only Dzeko and Milner in the box when Milner scored
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby patrickblue » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Bloody motorways are getting silly at night. Time was a night game was a nightmare to get to and a piece of piss going back.
Now it's a nightmare both ways with half the roads shut.
I'm 200 miles away too, don't know if in the same direction though.
And there's something going on at City too, you can just smell it.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:27 pm

There is also something going on with Balotelli too, apparently he had words with Rodgers after warming up during the game last night and then posted on Instagram saying "someone doesnt like me"
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I'm actually quite worried by tonight, but we'll see.

Ten days off now, so time to, hopefully, recharge the batteries.

Expand Ted, as the lad behind me said he sensed things are not right.

It clearly wasn't right at all. To me it felt like the final three home games under Mancini, which brought uninspiring wins over Wigan, West Ham and WBA. That games felt just the same, with no atmosphere, the players walking about looking half-paced and the result may be the same with the manager effectively a dead man walking.

When we played Wigan under Mancini, I left the board til the end of the season, because otherwise I would have spent every week arguing with people how he was going to be fired & I didn't think we would win the cup, & just being a general downer, so I fucked off until it all finished one way or the other.

Last night wasn't quite at that level, but partly due to Pellegrini not having a nervous breakdown on the night like Bob did, & partly due to the players showing a 'little' more interest. But if we fall any further behind in the title race, it could soon reach that level.

These blokes need to realise that Chelsea are not running away with this performance wise, if they are points wise. They have it in them to fuck up. We need to get back on it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby South Stand Balti » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:21 pm

I did nt notice any of this last night. We won and we have now taken 9 points out of the last 12 and scored 12 goals and conceded just 3 in the process. That's not bad is it? I was as jolly as fuck on the train home. Is it not just the mass media stirring it up? Worries me a bit.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:29 pm

I posted it last night.

Hardly seen any match reports apart from that Jackson cunt on here.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I'm actually quite worried by tonight, but we'll see.

Ten days off now, so time to, hopefully, recharge the batteries.

Expand Ted, as the lad behind me said he sensed things are not right.

It clearly wasn't right at all. To me it felt like the final three home games under Mancini, which brought uninspiring wins over Wigan, West Ham and WBA. That games felt just the same, with no atmosphere, the players walking about looking half-paced and the result may be the same with the manager effectively a dead man walking.

When we played Wigan under Mancini, I left the board til the end of the season, because otherwise I would have spent every week arguing with people how he was going to be fired & I didn't think we would win the cup, & just being a general downer, so I fucked off until it all finished one way or the other.

Last night wasn't quite at that level, but partly due to Pellegrini not having a nervous breakdown on the night like Bob did, & partly due to the players showing a 'little' more interest. But if we fall any further behind in the title race, it could soon reach that level.

These blokes need to realise that Chelsea are not running away with this performance wise, if they are points wise. They have it in them to fuck up. We need to get back on it.

Q&A on that cup final journey Friday night as the Mancini is finished broke from Kloss and then retracted we all said we are getting beat, I blamed the players for that horrible performance and tossing off a cup I still do. Losing to Wigan was up there withe Dons beating scouse 1.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Not really. We were playing like shit with a manager who was borderline Prestwich hospital, wheras Liverpool were a 20 times more arselicked, media worshipped, ref loved outfit than they are now.

But the players were to blame, as well as the manager, for what happened to City 2 seasons ago. Same as now. But the quotes from the likes of Hart suggest they are not against Pellegrini.

That doesn't matter if he can't get them to play though. That would mean changes of either key players or manager, at the end of the season.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Not really. We were playing like shit with a manager who was borderline Prestwich hospital, wheras Liverpool were a 20 times more arselicked, media worshipped, ref loved outfit than they are now.

But the players were to blame, as well as the manager, for what happened to City 2 seasons ago. Same as now. But the quotes from the likes of Hart suggest they are not against Pellegrini.

That doesn't matter if he can't get them to play though. That would mean changes of either key players or manager, at the end of the season.

Ted I am talking about how we felt 35 of us, fuck me could we have chosen a better team to play in a final,like we are now what a run in and we seem to have fucked it up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Are people inferring that Pellers has lost the dressing room or the dressing room have lost themselves? From these inferences it seems we need to get rid of the manager and all the players.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Omg
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Scatman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 pm

sheblue wrote:Omg

+1
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Oh just fuck off with you scouring the fucking depths, or have you just heard?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Scatman wrote:
sheblue wrote:Omg

+1

Apologies. It was an error.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site