Be honest

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Be honest

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:42 am

How many are spewing it tonight. I have had 3 tell me not meeting up...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Be honest

Postby ruralblue » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 am

I have samba tonight and usually I am debating in my head whether to go / leave early / disappear with the radio at 7.45. I'll be honest I haven't even given going a second thought.

However If i had a season ticket I would be there.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:52 am

Hazy2 wrote:How many are spewing it tonight. I have had 3 tell me not meeting up...

My youngest son is not going to the game tonight because he has been sick ;-) There seems to be a tummy bug going around. I expect a poor attendance.
I will be there with my Dad and my eldest.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:03 am

I'm going,if we play shit i'm getting my boo ready.

;-)
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Scatman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:15 am

I'm going. We'll dick on them.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 am

Time to man up.

Yep Ill be there with my 2 kids. Can see tonight going one of two ways - if we win, it will be a dicking and an exercise in flat track bullying, OR we stink the place out and lose, at which point the torches and pitchforks will be out for Pellegrini. Either of those two aforementioned scenarios wouldn't surprise me the way we are defending and setting up.

Leicester have limited talent but will work their socks off. If we don't apply ourselves we will get beat. If we do turn up and play anything like we will win handsomely.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

A lot of people do not know how lucky they are. 15 minutes from the ground and probably a season ticket already in their pocket.

As one who drove 600miles in a round trip for every single home game under both Alan Ball and Frank Clarke it makes me angry to say the least.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:08 am

It most certainly wont be a sell out, especially at that price, midweek game and £50 against bottom of the league, its a piss take. The club need to start listening as they will be reduced to lower and lower attendances if this keeps up and it makes a mockery of the expansion.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 am

Of course me and my lad will be there. Been plenty of worse times than this to be a City fan.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:20 am

I'm looking forward to walking back from the ground to the pub having a go at the players for hammering Leicester but not turning up for the dippers.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 am

Wonderwall wrote:It most certainly wont be a sell out, especially at that price, midweek game and £50 against bottom of the league, its a piss take. The club need to start listening as they will be reduced to lower and lower attendances if this keeps up and it makes a mockery of the expansion.

Maybe mate but it's the fuckers who have already paid for it that dont turn up that is the mystery.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 am

What's 'spewing it'?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:32 am

I will be there with the other Church goers in 302, finger on lip, blanket over the knee giving it large with a Hoorah exclamation every now and again, whilst offering polite applause for each goal scored

Wonderwall

Postby Blue In Bolton » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

Would loved to have gone tonight but as somebody on a limited income and a family to raise there is no way I can justify laying out £46 for one ticket so I will have to settle for a dodgy feed on my laptop.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:58 am

I won't lie....I'm not fucking going. City can fuck off if they think I'm flying 6k miles at those prices! Cunts.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 am

Wonderwall wrote:I will be there with the other Church goers in 302, finger on lip, blanket over the knee giving it large with a Hoorah exclamation every now and again, whilst offering polite applause for each goal scored

I'll be sat amongst a bunch of zombies, almost apologising for attempting to join in with the occasional song when it wafts over, on my own, & quickly abandoning the idea. Then listening to some random loud mouthed cunt blurt out a vicious tirade of abuse at the first mistake by whichever player is his pet hate.

Then enjoying the polite applause, periods of total silence, everyone fucking off early, if we win easily, wall of noisy constant abuse, if we win narrowly, absolute hell on earth misery & damnation if we don't win.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am

Eh? We are the fans that go no matter what. I seem to remember being at home to Port Vale on a Wednesday night when we were in the third flight. It was a Wednesday night and pissing down but there were 30k+ there and we were about 14th in the league. Everyone will be there tonight. I will be in town by 4 and looking forward to it. If we win tonight it will be 9 points out of the last 12.......no disaster that. The one point I do understand though is the price. It is simply to expensive and really tough for those with young families etc. No need for season ticket peeps not to turn up or at least pass the ticket on.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:26 am

I noticed that Leicester sent their teir 2 allocation back and it went on open sale and sold out VERY quickly, I would say abnormally quick! I would imagine those seats were given away to local schools or sports clubs as their are 100's of tickets still available. Yet the club will be counting those as seats sold for FFP reasons
Wonderwall

Postby ruralblue » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 am

DoomMerchant wrote:I won't lie....I'm not fucking going. City can fuck off if they think I'm flying 6k miles at those prices! Cunts.

Cheers

What a lazy half arsed attitude. Fucking plastic cabbage growing excuse of a man!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Blue In Bolton » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am

South Stand Balti wrote:Eh? We are the fans that go no matter what. I seem to remember being at home to Port Vale on a Wednesday night when we were in the third flight. It was a Wednesday night and pissing down but there were 30k+ there and we were about 14th in the league. Everyone will be there tonight. I will be in town by 4 and looking forward to it. If we win tonight it will be 9 points out of the last 12.......no disaster that. The one point I do understand though is the price. It is simply to expensive and really tough for those with young families etc. No need for season ticket peeps not to turn up or at least pass the ticket on.

Absolutely this. As I stated previously it is too expensive for the likes of me to attend. I paid £64 for me, the Mrs and my two kids to go to the 2 FA cup matches this season which I think is a more realistic price.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum