Cunning Foxes

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Cunning Foxes

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Cunning Foxes

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Cheers once again CM, It seems a very mixed bag with quite a few of them buoyed by our recent poor performances, our useless attempts against Burnley and Hull and the fact that we seem to bottle it..... not bad coming from Leicester City fans FFS.

My favourite was this little beauty

Man City are absolutely shit, no joke, they are shit. ..Kompany is shit, Dzeckkooko is wank, that Argentinian old man is worse than Morgan, the manager looks like a knackered old owl and they play in a ****ing gopping kit…3 points and a reach around from that ugly **** Nasri.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 pm

'Just need to go at them like we did at Liverpool and Chelsea. Can’t be doing with another Manchester United (away) performance where we refused to cross the half way line.'

How often do fans & players of other clubs say shit like that about a rags' game ? They play well win lose or draw vs A,B or C, but don't turn up at the swamp.

It's not us imagining it.

Judging by that lot, if Leicester do win, then at least it will involve watching us get turned over by some cunt I've never heard of.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Pellegrini very aggressive at the Press Conference, by his standards anyway. Frank Sinatra like ' I'll do it my way' Adding defiantly it's the right way.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:35 pm

blues2win wrote:Pellegrini very aggressive at the Press Conference, by his standards anyway. Frank Sinatra like ' I'll do it my way' Adding defiantly it's the right way.

Just like his presser before Barca last week and the dippers at the weekend ?

He,s toast then !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Cheers once again CM, It seems a very mixed bag with quite a few of them buoyed by our recent poor performances, our useless attempts against Burnley and Hull and the fact that we seem to bottle it..... not bad coming from Leicester City fans FFS.

My favourite was this little beauty

Man City are absolutely shit, no joke, they are shit. ..Kompany is shit, Dzeckkooko is wank, that Argentinian old man is worse than Morgan, the manager looks like a knackered old owl and they play in a ****ing gopping kit…3 points and a reach around from that ugly **** Nasri.

Also chuckled at that last comment. This has either 4-0 or 0-1 written all over it. The first 20 minutes will show whether the players give a fuck. If we are quick out of the blocks and on it we will smash them. If we continue in same vein as second half v dippers we are in for a battle, which i would not be confident of us winning. Hope its the former
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum