Adam Johnson arrested

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Adam Johnson arrested

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Herb wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:it doesn't mean that he gave her bush a trim then?

This is a thread about the sexual exploitation of a child and you treat it like its a humorous sexual exploit - you're noth but a sick pervert you weirdo and I just hope you can show some good grace by offering an apology for your "mistake" to all the decent forum users (many of them mothers and fathers and some of them minors themselves) and I further hope that you can keep yourself well away from children until you mend your disgusting attitude and perverse appetites.

Is that you Mary Whitehouse?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Duckman » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Herb wrote:

This is a thread about the sexual exploitation of a child and you treat it like its a humorous sexual exploit - you're noth but a sick pervert you weirdo and I just hope you can show some good grace by offering an apology for your "mistake" to all the decent forum users (many of them mothers and fathers and some of them minors themselves) and I further hope that you can keep yourself well away from children until you mend your disgusting attitude and perverse appetites.

Don't be a moron Herb.
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Herb wrote:

Watch on youtube.com
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby twosips » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Herb wrote:

*grabs popcorn*

twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby freshie » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Herb wrote:

Here we go. Tosser
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:10 pm

He's got a point, talking about a bush that cannot yet be trimmed. Silly mistake.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:49 am

AJ has pleaded not guilty on all charges

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... not-guilty

goes to trial in september
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:AJ has pleaded not guilty on all charges

Related, we've started to use the term "grooming" over here a lot more often. Gonna be a sad season for my nose and ear hair i suppose.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:AJ has pleaded not guilty on all charges

Related, we've started to use the term "grooming" over here a lot more often. Gonna be a sad season for my nose and ear hair i suppose.

cheers

The most grown up thing I ever bought was my Kärscher power washer. Until I purchased a nose and ear hair trimmer, that is. It made me feel depressingly old.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fullartj » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 am

Why do we get Ear Hair in the first place and why does it hurt like fuck when you pull it out????
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:53 pm

Fullartj wrote:Why do we get Ear Hair in the first place and why does it hurt like fuck when you pull it out????

As people get older their ears stop working as well, the hairs vibrate to audio stimuli and act as a funnel to your inner ear.

You should not pull them out, they are very important.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Slim wrote:
Fullartj wrote:Why do we get Ear Hair in the first place and why does it hurt like fuck when you pull it out????

As people get older their ears stop working as well, the hairs vibrate to audio stimuli and act as a funnel to your inner ear.

They have been married longer and the hairs perform a useful function in muffling the sound of their partner's voice ......also should prevent you from getting yer head stuck in small spaces, because if they touch the sides when you put your head in, you ears will get stuck on the way out (doesn't apply to Vincent Van Gogh)
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

Slim wrote:

Alright then Bilbo Baggins...i'm sure you are going to be a sexay old fuck that hears everyone comment on his hairy ears.

I'd like to give you a wet willie.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Fullartj » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 pm

I'd still prefer more hair on my head. As I get older it's starting to come out of every part of the body apart from my hair!
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby zuricity » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm

My dad used to paint rabbits on his bald head, cos from a distance they looked like hares.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 pm

zuricity wrote:My dad used to paint rabbits on his bald head, cos from a distance they looked like hares.

Boom boom....that's a real Basil Brush joke.

Anyway, if anyone is concerned about hirsute 'lugholes', all they have to do is to grow their hair and sideburns long and the unwanted follicles will then be hidden.

Simples.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Pleaded guilty to several of the charges.

Good that he decided to take responsibility for his actions.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:Pleaded guilty to several of the charges.

This may well be custodial and will mean he is on the sex register.

Part of me feels sorry for him as the girl looked 20+ and lied about her age. He also met her in an over 18's establishment. Plus who asks for proof of D.O.B?

Doesn't mean he is innocent but neither is she.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:Pleaded guilty to several of the charges.

This may well be custodial and will mean he is on the sex register.

Part of me feels sorry for him as the girl looked 20+ and lied about her age. He also met her in an over 18's establishment. Plus who asks for proof of D.O.B?

Doesn't mean he is innocent but neither is she.

I'm quite uncomfortable with this line of thought. The girl was 15, and we all know what 15-year-old kids are like.

More to the point, I believe he's also pleaded guilty to the grooming charge, which would suggest that he knowingly had sex with an underage girl. He has done something of an about-turn from his previous plea of not guilty across the board.

No sympathy for the cunt. None whatsoever. Premier League footballers are able to choose women like I pick out a shirt, and yet he grooms and has sex with a 15 year-old. Think about that.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm quite uncomfortable with this line of thought. The girl was 15, and we all know what 15 year old kids are like.

More to the point, I believe he's also pleaded guilty to the grooming charge, which would suggest that he knowingly had sex with an underage girl. He has done something of an about-turn from his previous plea of not guilty across the board.

No sympathy for the cunt. None whatsoever. Premier League footballers are able to choose women like I pick out a shirt, and yet he grooms and has sex with a 15 year-old. Think about that.

He's pleaded guilt of knowing that she was under age yes.

I see where you're comeing from ADVT and I have no sympathy for his actions but I do have sympathy for the fact that it seems he's owned up for what he did. I of course don't know the circumstances and perhaps he did so because there was enough evidence anyway, but it's not common tha people admit to having done these crimes, as they are very easy to get acquitted from.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum