Adam Johnson arrested

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Adam Johnson arrested

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 am

I saw a picture at the footy of 'the 15 year old' you know what she was absolutely gorgeous then with the power of the internet found out it was his 'actual' girlfriend.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:53 am

lets all have a disco wrote:I saw a picture at the footy of 'the 15 year old' you know what she was absolutely gorgeous then with the power of the internet found out it was his 'actual' girlfriend.

that would make a lot of sense of the one i saw....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 am

Dubciteh wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:I saw a picture at the footy of 'the 15 year old' you know what she was absolutely gorgeous then with the power of the internet found out it was his 'actual' girlfriend.

that would make a lot of sense of the one i saw....

I have seen a picture of both. johnsons girlfriend is very pretty. The 15 yr old looks in her 20's and her FB profile has her and a group of girls out drinking. Nobody name her on here though please. If you are curious just go on twitter its splattered all over the place.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:45 am

Dameerto wrote:I bet he still struggled to get it into the box - then ended up winded after minimal effort.

This sums up Johnson brilliantly. My cap is doffed.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby getdressedmctavish » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:22 pm

My sunderland mate says its sexual activity, not shagging, and that he posted her a selfie of his dick. Lets calm down lads. Average age girls who ate lookers start sexual activity.....14 and always has been. Note ... its enjoyable, for both parties, in case some of you have forgotten.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:My sunderland mate says its sexual activity, not shagging, and that he posted her a selfie of his dick. Lets calm down lads. Average age girls who ate lookers start sexual activity.....14 and always has been. Note ... its enjoyable, for both parties, in case some of you have forgotten.

I understand what you are saying but I doubt a judge will see it that way.
Wonderwall

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I bet he still struggled to get it into the box - then ended up winded after minimal effort.

This sums up Johnson brilliantly. My cap is doffed.

Did he dribble before he shot?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Another note Adam Johnson's girlfriend is mega bang the drum hot so i an only imagine how much of a thick twat he is.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Another note Adam Johnson's girlfriend is mega bang the drum hot so i an only imagine how much of a thick twat he is.

Wonderwall

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:46 pm

If he gets done for flashing his dick to a willing girl who appears by all levels to be 25 years old, then it's basically a witch hunt.

But I would hate to find out my dad had been sending pics of his knob to young girls not that long after I'd been born.

Would mean my dad was a fucking arsehole.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Was was it with the thick retarded Leicester fans last night singing "he's one of your own" to us about Adam Johnson? He came from Boro and went to Sunderland, he was here for a pit stop and is a born and bred Mackem, not a manc? Thick Twats
Wonderwall

Postby Goaters 103 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Best song last night was at the West Ham v Chels game. The chels fans pipe up "Theres only one Kurt Zouma"

West Ham reply - "Would you let him on a train?"
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Best song last night was at the West Ham v Chels game. The chels fans pipe up "Theres only one Kurt Zouma"

West Ham reply - "Would you let him on a train?"

ha ha ha *LIKE*
Wonderwall

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Any dad knows that no matter how adorable your baby mamma is ..after giving birth your getting Zero actual worthwhile pussy with a newborn.

It's totally understandable how one could be tempted to send one's cock to someone via electronical means...or to be tempted by the fruit of another.

I think he's a raging douche but I always did....so...

Generationally, men under 30 are fucktards and your hottest women would rather date a paunchy worldly man in his 40s with some class and a smidge of respect for something other than fantasy sports or call of duty. FACT.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:38 pm

****BREAKING NEWS****

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32436422

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been charged with three offences of sexual activity with a child under 16.
The 27-year-old, from Castle Eden, County Durham, was initially arrested on 2 March.
He has also been charged with one offence of grooming. Durham Police had previously extended his bail for five weeks.
He will appear before Peterlee Magistrates' Court on 20 May
Wonderwall

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Wonderwall wrote:****BREAKING NEWS****

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been charged with three offences of sexual activity with a child under 16.
The 27-year-old, from Castle Eden, County Durham, was initially arrested on 2 March.
He has also been charged with one offence of grooming. Durham Police had previously extended his bail for five weeks.

Silly silly boy, career over even if he is found not guilty. I see that a lot of clubs are now using the Ched Evans case to educate Academy players.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:44 pm

i don't believe really his career is over if he's not guilty.

Ched Evans was marginal talent, perhaps worthy of League 1, and so the negativity isn't going to be worth the small money the club can make on the back of signing a player like that given the media witch hunt that surrounded him.

With Jinky it's different. He's a Premier League talent for 5 more years i'd bet and people who need to stay up would take a flyer on him. I would if he could play football, even if he was guilty of the shit tbh. People make mistakes. They do stupid shit. I'd draw the line at rape conviction i suppose, but something like flashing your dick or even consensual activity with the girl, even at her age, while stupid, and illegal isn't worse than say hurting someone in a fight or drink driving accident, or even being a racist cunt. I'd say on the whole John Terry calling someone a black cunt is worse in my mind than something like what has been described that AJ allegedly might have done.

Am i alone in that?

And yes i have daughters and if Jinky fucked one of them when they were 15 or sent pics of his dick i'd just punch him in the throat and make him buy them a car or a flat or something. The cunt. Handle it proper old school. The coppers? Fuck that shit. I've got this. I might ask for a handy from his old lady as well just to rub his nose in it. This all of a sudden sounds like the shittest of Guy Richie films where Vinnie Jones gets hired by Jinky to rub me out because i'm blackmailing him. I'd watch that film. Michael Cera plays Jinky.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ENIAM NAM » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:43 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:i don't believe really his career is over if he's not guilty.

Ched Evans was marginal talent, perhaps worthy of League 1, and so the negativity isn't going to be worth the small money the club can make on the back of signing a player like that given the media witch hunt that surrounded him.

With Jinky it's different. He's a Premier League talent for 5 more years i'd bet and people who need to stay up would take a flyer on him. I would if he could play football, even if he was guilty of the shit tbh. People make mistakes. They do stupid shit. I'd draw the line at rape conviction i suppose, but something like flashing your dick or even consensual activity with the girl, even at her age, while stupid, and illegal isn't worse than say hurting someone in a fight or drink driving accident, or even being a racist cunt. I'd say on the whole John Terry calling someone a black cunt is worse in my mind than something like what has been described that AJ allegedly might have done.

Am i alone in that?

And yes i have daughters and if Jinky fucked one of them when they were 15 or sent pics of his dick i'd just punch him in the throat and make him buy them a car or a flat or something. The cunt. Handle it proper old school. The coppers? Fuck that shit. I've got this. I might ask for a handy from his old lady as well just to rub his nose in it. This all of a sudden sounds like the shittest of Guy Richie films where Vinnie Jones gets hired by Jinky to rub me out because i'm blackmailing him. I'd watch that film. Michael Cera plays Jinky.

cheers

Your daughters must be very proud to have you as their dad.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:i don't believe really his career is over if he's not guilty.

Am i alone in that?

cheers

Your daughters must be very proud to have you as their dad.

They are. Casting Michael Cera was a masterstroke.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:49 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:****BREAKING NEWS****

Silly silly boy, career over even if he is found not guilty. I see that a lot of clubs are now using the Ched Evans case to educate Academy players.

Typical.

In Holland they use Robin Van Persie.

Fucking English coaches.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum