How much for Nasri?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: How much for Nasri?

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

You haven't mentioned the pitch yet.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:51 pm

I Just Blue Myself wrote:So Isco is hardworking, but Nasri is not? OK!

isco 2014/2015 works much harder than nasri of any vintage. might just be a temporary desire to prove himself and once established he will regress. he could also flop in the PL. who knows? but i'd have him here in a heartbeat.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
I Just Blue Myself wrote:So Isco is hardworking, but Nasri is not? OK!

isco 2014/2015 works much harder than nasri of any vintage. might just be a temporary desire to prove himself and once established he will regress. he could also flop in the PL. who knows? but i'd have him here in a heartbeat.

I've been really impressed with anything I've seen of him lately. Real Madrid would never have been known for being hard-working off the ball in the way that Barca are, I would say, but from what I've seen lately they all work damned hard when out of possession and Isco certainly doesn't seem shy in that department.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Why are we talking about isco when he's not the slightest unsettled in the biggest team in the world?

Refuckingtarded.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby City64 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Why are we talking about isco when he's not the slightest unsettled in the biggest team in the world?

Refuckingtarded.

Cheers

This ^^^^^^

There isn't a fucking chance isco coming to City .......... cuckoo
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Why are we talking about isco when he's not the slightest unsettled in the biggest team in the world?

Refuckingtarded.

Cheers

Some lying cunt in the media has said we are going to offload Nasri to sign Isco.

The rag/scouse etc squads are hitting City with everything they've got to try & cause a rift & destabilise us for the end of the season, & as usual, a percentage of fans are falling for it hook line & sinker.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

Refuckingtarded.

Cheers

Some lying cunt in the media has said we are going to offload Nasri to sign Isco.

The rag/scouse etc squads are hitting City with everything they've got to try & cause a rift & destabilise us for the end of the season, & as usual, a percentage of fans are falling for it hook line & sinker.

The media is making up shit and idiots are digesting it and then trying to have intelligent discourse with that as a jumping off point? Well, i...never.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby AntMcfc » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:What fee would we get for him on the market now? I would happily sacrifice this serial coward on the big occasion. A big part of our defensive conundrum, offering not nearly enough going forward. Lots of going sideways and backwards. Any team that offered over 20m and I would snap their hands off.
Not a man you would want next to you in the trenches.

Coward on the big occasion?! He's turned up to more big games than Silva ffs.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Conspicuous by his absence last week. When we needed him to step up to the plate.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Conspicuous by his absence last week. When we needed him to step up to the plate.

You mean Silva was ! As has occurred several times now against Barca, missing in action. Nasri had an average game last week against Barca, not outstanding but certainly not as poor as being peddled in this thread.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby freshie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:What fee would we get for him on the market now? I would happily sacrifice this serial coward on the big occasion. A big part of our defensive conundrum, offering not nearly enough going forward. Lots of going sideways and backwards. Any team that offered over 20m and I would snap their hands off.

That's complete bollocks
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby twosips » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

City fans love a scapegoat don't they?

It just HAS to be someone's fault.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby AntMcfc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:59 pm

freshie wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:

That's complete bollocks

Silva's biggest moments in a City shirt include this season's equaliser vs Chelsea, a winner vs Hull 13/14, a brilliant half vs Liverpool 13/14 in which we lost anyway and a quality goal vs QPR 11/12. Nasri can boast a crucial winner vs Roma, title winning goal vs West Ham, winning goal vs Chelsea 11/12 which was massive in the title race. It's a no brainer for me; Silva has been the better performer for the last four years but no way has he had more big moments in the biggest games.
AntMcfc
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya/Aguero/Totti/Busi

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:04 pm

It's a no brainer for me;
There's an open goal there for anyone.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Both have been great for City in different ways. But perhaps shouldn't be played together in big games, in the current team. And then there's Yaya.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 pm

AntMcfc wrote:
freshie wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:

Coward on the big occasion?! He's turned up to more big games than Silva ffs
That's complete bollocks

Silva's biggest moments in a City shirt include this season's equaliser vs Chelsea, a winner vs Hull 13/14, a brilliant half vs Liverpool 13/14 in which we lost anyway and a quality goal vs QPR 11/12. Nasri can boast a crucial winner vs Roma, title winning goal vs West Ham, winning goal vs Chelsea 11/12 which was massive in the title race. It's a no brainer for me; Silva has been the better performer for the last four years but no way has he had more big moments in the biggest games.

We aren't talking about moments. Silva was trying to get involved and make things happen in the games v Barca and Liverpool, Nasri hid again.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:
freshie wrote:
AntMcfc wrote:

Coward on the big occasion?! He's turned up to more big games than Silva ffs
That's complete bollocks

We aren't talking about moments. Silva was trying to get involved and make things happen in the games v Barca and Liverpool, Nasri hid again.

Would he have gone missing if Silva wasn't playing though ? I think Silva gets preferential treatment positionally & Nasri has to clean up his sloppy seconds.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum