How much for Nasri?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How much for Nasri?

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:59 pm

What fee would we get for him on the market now? I would happily sacrifice this serial coward on the big occasion. A big part of our defensive conundrum, offering not nearly enough going forward. Lots of going sideways and backwards. Any team that offered over 20m and I would snap their hands off.
Not a man you would want next to you in the trenches.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Re: How much for Nasri?

Postby City64 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 pm

I think Nasri is one of several players who maybe need to be moved on for decent money . Milner could be another , one of the Ferns , Jovetic , Dzeko , Kolarov and maybe even Zabba . Maybe we need a proven new manager with a fresh approach aswell , I personally think we are at a crossroads where we need changes to keep moving the club forward to be successful , the second half today finally told us all as city fans this needs to happen imho .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby twosips » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Nowt like a good ol' reactionary post. He's had a good season.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:What fee would we get for him on the market now? I would happily sacrifice this serial coward on the big occasion. A big part of our defensive conundrum, offering not nearly enough going forward. Lots of going sideways and backwards. Any team that offered over 20m and I would snap their hands off.
Not a man you would want next to you in the trenches.

Not sure that is on the money. Chelsea SF, Sunderland League Cup, Roma, West Ham last season. Drives me nuts btw, but worse than him take yer pick.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Not at all. He scored a great goal v Sunderland admittesly but when we need to dig in he is lacking. He was dog ahite in Rome until that goal.
He doesn't do enough to compensate for the problem he creates
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 pm

And he was the invisible man v Barca. . . . Again
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Not at all. He scored a great goal v Sunderland admittesly but when we need to dig in he is lacking. He was dog ahite in Rome until that goal.
He doesn't do enough to compensate for the problem he creates

Not a winger pics, but yes a series ? I accept that. As are many of the bottle merchants we have.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Cit.revenge » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

On hes day hes amazing ,problem is there is big gap betwen them. Another problem him and Silva defensivly are soft and contribute almost nothing .If u add Yaya then u need striker's to run all game against good team, even 5 in midlle did not help. We need somebody who is good defensivly, has a litlle pace and can play like Nasri .Now i know who I would like to buy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQZ76b3pxs , but let hear other wishes. Who will fit in our midfield ?
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 pm

The problem with man city was epitomised by David Silva not being given a foul at the end of the first half, instead of just getting up and taking his position he sat on the floor like a spoilt child while in the meantime Liverpool strode up the other end, exploited the space and created a chance and about a minute later he joined the game again. I love Silva but that attitude is just not good enough
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Moody little cunt at times and was along with most others shit in terms of effort this week but he has had a decent season. I think it was an article in the Milner thread where I read he has the most chances created per 90 of any City player this season.

That said, I wouldn't be overly fussed if he was to be moved on.

Come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing him being linked with a move away in the press.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:On hes day hes amazing ,problem is there is big gap betwen them. Another problem him and Silva defensivly are soft and contribute almost nothing .If u add Yaya then u need striker's to run all game against good team, even 5 in midlle did not help. We need somebody who is good defensivly, has a litlle pace and can play like Nasri .Now i know who I would like to buy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQZ76b3pxs , but let hear other wishes. Who will fit in our midfield ?
No half measures for me or trying to be clever Pogba/Reus/Kedira/ add Goudin at the back and Koke. Job done.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dub City » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Nasri was very good against Stoke but other than that since he came back from injury he has been average at best. I don't think we can get away with playing him and silva along with 2 strikers against top teams particularly away from home as both offer little defensive protection and I would certainly want silva in my team ahead of him. On his day his link up play can be a joy to watch and he can hold the ball and keep possession as well as anyone in the squad. The main thing he does that drives me crazy is when he gets the ball in the box with the chance to shoot and he tries to check back inside like trying to be clever and make the goal look better, it looked good v Newcastle when it worked but had most of the crowd screaming at him against hull when we were pressing for the goal and he wasted a great chance first half instead of striking it. For me if there is a good offer was on the table over £18m would be tempted to take it.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:The problem with man city was epitomised by David Silva not being given a foul at the end of the first half, instead of just getting up and taking his position he sat on the floor like a spoilt child while in the meantime Liverpool strode up the other end, exploited the space and created a chance and about a minute later he joined the game again. I love Silva but that attitude is just not good enough

Agree to a point but within a team framework others fill in to do their work in situations like that. On that occasion Dzeko was back at left full back doing what Silva should have been doing. Reasonably to start with but then he got fed up and went back up front leaving them to create something :)
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 pm

There's no doubting his talent. Problem is he doesn't do it often enough.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:54 pm

20M would defo do it for me. In fact, i'd bet 15M would get me a semi wet tip and at least engage in a make out session with the suitor to see if we could do something.

Who would you replace him with?

We need a stronger, more dependable creative force to partner the Wizard. He blows so hot and cold that it's depressing.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Saul Goodman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 am

Papers say Juve is interested. Nasri and Jovetic could help us get Pogba..but whether he would want to come is another story
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:15 am

a flat track bully
we'll be lucky to get £10m for him as no top team will want him
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Cit.revenge » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:05 am

I just watch second goal from liverpool becouse i did not see him well. How the fuck sombody can earn 200 000 a week fight for Title and react like that on Couthino. I remember that Van Persie free kick also Nasri hide from ball. Silva and Nasri do not defend and that against even week teams do not work. We lose points from Burnley for the same reason. Hes ( Nasri ) reaction there is awful .
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 am

Cit.revenge wrote:I just watch second goal from liverpool becouse i did not see him well. How the fuck sombody can earn 200 000 a week fight for Title and react like that on Couthino. I remember that Van Persie free kick also Nasri hide from ball. Silva and Nasri do not defend and that against even week teams do not work. We lose points from Burnley for the same reason. Hes ( Nasri ) reaction there is awful .

Still haven't forgiven him for that van Persie freekick. To me he's always been a horrible little shit who I could never like. The sooner we get rid of these types of players at our club the better!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:31 am

He talks a good game....

Just not good enough consistently. Been missing all this week and it's not acceptable. Want be sad to him sold on but think we will be lucky to get 15 million for him.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum