City Circle Plaques

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Circle Plaques

Postby King Kev » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:21 pm

I have just spoken to somebody at the club regrading this.

There is a meeting between the various departments of the club taking place next week to decide how to 'go forward with the scheme'.

I asked if it was still going ahead and was told that would be discussed at the meeting.

She said all supporters concerned would be informed of the outcome of the meeting once decisions had been made.

I suppose we will just have to wait a little while longer and keep an eye on our in-boxes.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 pm

King Kev wrote:I have just spoken to somebody at the club regrading this.

There is a meeting between the various departments of the club taking place next week to decide how to 'go forward with the scheme'.

I asked if it was still going ahead and was told that would be discussed at the meeting.

She said all supporters concerned would be informed of the outcome of the meeting once decisions had been made.

I suppose we will just have to wait a little while longer and keep an eye on our in-boxes.

This is really poor! Are we fans/supporters or just customers?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Seconded. I think a pretty large proportion will have been bought to commemorate loved ones or events of personal significance. I think the club need to send out a pretty heartfelt apology to all of those they've let down if this doesn't go ahead.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby ruralblue » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:50 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Seconded. I think a pretty large proportion will have been bought to commemorate loved ones or events of personal significance. I think the club need to send out a pretty heartfelt apology to all of those they've let down if this doesn't go ahead.

Thirded!

How will the club turn around folks who reviewed these sentiments as gifts emotions? Say for example Bingos wife who was probably thrilled to bits the lads were doing this in Bingos memory. Or my best pal who cried like a baby when I gave him his optionally paid for second plaque with his and his dearly loved 'passed' brothers name on it.

If City do not go ahead with this then to be frank I am disgusted.

KK who did you email? I want to give my thoughts around this to them to mull over. Cause to me it's disloyal and fucking stinks.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:42 pm

They should definitely go ahead with it in some form or other. If they haven't got enough people involved to put a ring around the ground, then just do it in one smaller area.

Anything else is piss poor.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Don't mess with emotions for the club. It looks cheap. And does terrible damage.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby King Kev » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:04 pm

Dear Lee Hayes,

Firstly, we would like to apologise that we have not provided an update on the City Circle project sooner. We pride ourselves on a high level of service, and acknowledge that our usual standards have not been met.

The delay has been caused by a number of factors, many of which were outside of the Club's control. Until these issues were resolved, we were unable to progress with the project or to communicate any specific details.

All of these matters have now been addressed and we want to assure you that we are committed to delivering this project in the coming months.

From week commencing Monday 25th May, work will begin on the Etihad Stadium side of the Suisse Gas bridge. It is estimated that this work will take 12 weeks to complete.

Upon completion of the project, you will be invited to a special event to thank you for being part of City Circle, and for your patience during this difficult process.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email citycircle@mcfc.co.uk or call a member of the Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

Kind regards,

Lisa Eaton
Service & Fulfilment Manager
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Had just logged on to relay the same Lee.

Finally!!!!!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Brilliant news.

Finally get Bingo's memorial in place.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby King Kev » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 pm

ruralblue wrote:Had just logged on to relay the same Lee.

Finally!!!!!

Bloody ridiculous that it has taken so long and the lack of information coming out of the club has only made it worse.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 pm

King Kev wrote:

Finally!!!!!

Bloody ridiculous that it has taken ME so long TO POST ANYTHING ON THIS SITE and the lack of information coming out of the club has only made it worse.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby ruralblue » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:48 pm

King Kev wrote:

Finally!!!!!

Bloody ridiculous that it has taken so long and the lack of information coming out of the club has only made it worse.

I got a ca a couple of weeks ago after I sent an email. The chap was a bit cock to be honest and pretty much read from a script. Not allowing my voice to be heard. Am annoyed but at least am not in the position some folks are with regards to season ticket renewals.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:17 pm

ruralblue wrote:
King Kev wrote:

Finally!!!!!

I got a ca a couple of weeks ago after I sent an email. The chap was a bit cock to be honest and pretty much read from a script. Not allowing my voice to be heard. Am annoyed but at least am not in the position some folks are with regards to season ticket renewals.

I've been emailing the club for two weeks and not had a response. Glad this is now happening.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 pm

An absolute disgrace. I was going to get one for my old man, me and the lad but thought I'd hold fire until he plans were solid.

Glad I didn't go with it because I would probably have turned away from the club, spurning my dad's memory.

Whoever devised and carried on with this sham should be ashamed. About time it was settled, people have emotional ties to this, as this board knows.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:An absolute disgrace. I was going to get one for my old man, me and the lad but thought I'd hold fire until he plans were solid.

Glad I didn't go with it because I would probably have turned away from the club, spurning my dad's memory.

Whoever devised and carried on with this sham should be ashamed. About time it was settled, people have emotional ties to this, as this board knows.

Wonder if this is why the Club called me back so quick. I bought mine as a 50th birthday pressie for the chap who made me a Blue in the first place and as honour to his brother who died a few years back. My pal goes in for heart surgery next month and I reiterated how much of a twat it's made me feel not having it in place two years later. Same goes with those who chipped in for Bingos memory or in honour of those Blues they may have lost.

Will try to get across to the unveiling of these plaques.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby King Kev » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:58 pm

At last!!

King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

YAY! Finally. Have you heard anything about an unveiling? They mentioned having folks invited to the opening of it.

Cheers
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:22 pm

ruralblue wrote:YAY! Finally. Have you heard anything about an unveiling? They mentioned having folks invited to the opening of it.

Cheers

I saw them working on it at 6.45 tonight as I went to the CFA for the ladies game.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby King Kev » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 pm

ruralblue wrote:YAY! Finally. Have you heard anything about an unveiling? They mentioned having folks invited to the opening of it.

Cheers

Not heard anything yet mate.

At the rate things have been moving with this I am expecting it to be sometime in 2018.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:23 am

We got there eventually!

Well done to everybody who donated.

[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision