Potty Potters

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Potty Potters

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

The view from the Home End

Ive waited as long as I can to post this, and this is about as good as it gets, I'm afraid. I don't really think this gives us a good flavour of what the home fans are thinking this week, but its all we have. All I want is three points tomorrow night, it's not too much to ask for is it?

COME ON CITY !!!

Team Selection

Bego
Cameron Wollschied Muniesa Bards
Whelan Nzonzi
Diouf Walters Moses
Crouch

And the rest...

Man CIty haven't won any of their last 5 games. Surely that can't go on?

Why can't it, they are shit?

I'd definitely have Ireland on against City, think he'll be fit and up for it.

I don't think Adam will start anyway truth be told but I think Man City at home is just the ideal game for such a call. With the hope he'd run rings around those 2 dodgy cumbersome fucks they have in midfield with his youth and skill. Absolutely nothing to lose.

Are we running out of defenders? Aguero and his mates will have to be pushing for a win given how the table is. We have a good record at home against them though. Shelton on the bench please,

The pressure is on them on Wednesday, and their record at the Brit won't fill them with confidence.

Just that we rarely ever see a big team not winning any of their last 5 games, let alone 6.

Crouch will almost definitely start he loves a goal against Citeh. Scored almost every time at the Brit I think

With our injury situation and our upcoming F.A. Cup game in mind, admit it, we all want to go to Wembley. Some players are less effective and more prone to injury on a cold winters night. We would all be very pleased with a point, 3 would be orgasmic, 0 and we have Saturday to look forward to. This is why I advocate utilising Adam, and hoping Arne can strut his stuff,whileh the players that they replace, can if needed, come on as subs.

Our injury situation is getting fucking ridiculous.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum