Record TV deal to be announced

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Record TV deal to be announced

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Nige wrote:When did this Friday night bollox get floated as an idea? Fuckin terrible decision with shite fixtures likely for everyone outside Sky's inner circle. Southampton, any London ground and Swansea guaranteed for the travelling blues.

Good idea for champions league games agauagainst big opposition on the following Tuesday. Apart from that its a shit idea. I dont want to be at the etihad on a friday night.

Think it's been used and liked by the Bundesliga, and obviously it must thus be a great idea as everything the Bundesliga does is absolutely fantastic, with free tickets, beers are 1Euro and large breasted fräuleins acting as stewards etc etc
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Nige wrote:When did this Friday night bollox get floated as an idea? Fuckin terrible decision with shite fixtures likely for everyone outside Sky's inner circle. Southampton, any London ground and Swansea guaranteed for the travelling blues.

guaranteed that we'll still be on at saturday tea time before a big chumps league game on a tuesday
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby john@staustell » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:53 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

guaranteed that we'll still be on at saturday tea time before a big chumps league game on a tuesday

Friday is surely better than Monday. And Tuesday and Wednesday for that matter.

However I am expecting a UEFA rule to ban TV money from FFP just to bollox the English clubs
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:05 am

john@staustell wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Friday is surely better than Monday. And Tuesday and Wednesday for that matter.

However I am expecting a UEFA rule to ban TV money from FFP just to bollox the English clubs

Apart from those that earnt the money due to their history, obviously.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby feedthegreek » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

there discussing the new tv deal for premier league on 5 live or have been over the last hour football phone in, ive just heard a blinder, the last caller was a scum fan his words were, ive been supporting utd since 1976 and we will never see the class of 92 again [ thank fuck} my words, he said there was a city fan he heard on another phone in who said it does,nt matter about our acadamy well just buy the best players with our new owner cos were loaded, to which the scum fan said thats really sad cos theres nothing better than seeing home grown players coming through. ycnmiu.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum