So Where Do We Go From Here ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: So Where Do We Go From Here ?

Postby sheblue » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:Will be watching the Stoke game tomorrow night in a bar in Lanzarote . Even though i am on holiday andit is 74 temp and sunny here if we are still shit tomorrow my holiday will be fucking ruined !!!!!

Ps expect some proper rants ! ;-)

If they lose tonight, I might stay off here for a day or two.

If we turn in another performance like last Saturday versus Hull expect this site to be in meltdown !

LOL if we loose the whole internet will decompose instantly...lets hope its all happy days.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Okey dokey 3 pts away at Stoke and 4 goals scored , much more like it from the super blues ! Yaya is back and Bony due to make his debut , we should be rejuvenated and fresh , Aguero back in sublime world class form ...........
What a difference a week and a good win makes , we have been here before haven't we .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Just a couple of minor problems.

We are out of both of the domestic Cups. We have Barca to face in the CL - Ya Ya is banned for the 1st leg - a ban that will have gone on for over 4 months since the date of the offence on 2nd November, and Bony - barring yet another Aguero injury - will have to produce something miraculous in what will be a couple of 15 minute cameo appearances from the bench in all likelyhood.

Oh, and we are 7 points off the top with away games to come at Anfield, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane and in fact only 5 points clear of 5th spot; the last time we scored off a corner, the CL campaign hadn't even started, and the last time we kept a clean sheet, most people were still doing their Christmas shopping. Apart from that, all is tremendous.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:10 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Just a couple of minor problems.

We are out of both of the domestic Cups. We have Barca to face in the CL - Ya Ya is banned for the 1st leg - a ban that will have gone on for over 4 months since the date of the offence on 2nd November, and Bony - barring yet another Aguero injury - will have to produce something miraculous in what will be a couple of 15 minute cameo appearances from the bench in all likelyhood.

Oh, and we are 7 points off the top with away games to come at Anfield, Old Trafford and White Hart Lane and in fact only 5 points clear of 5th spot; the last time we scored off a corner, the CL campaign hadn't even started, and the last time we kept a clean sheet, most people were still doing their Christmas shopping. Apart from that, all is tremendous.

fuclin hell, before I read this post I read the one above and felt positive, now I just want to kill myself. Bastard.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

fuclin hell, before I read this post I read the one above and felt positive, now I just want to kill myself. Bastard.

Nothing's changed WW. One game at a time.
Enjoy the ride.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

haha, good to have perspective though
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

haha, good to have perspective though

I think its important that we do John. We've been pish for a month now and the 4-1 win at Stoke was put in perspective by Blackburn last weekend, given the Stoke team we drubbed were sans their three best players in Shawcross, Bojan and Walters.

Ill believe things are picking up when I see some clean sheets, tangible results against half-decent teams, and a consistent 90 minute showing from us, which we haven't had for way too long now.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:54 pm

i can't tell if this team will smash everything in their wake and walk it, or go out of everything with a whimper and not a bang.

Related, i was SO fucking irritated that the talking heads on Sundy Supplement basically said we'd been gifted our two league titles by others fucking up...when meanwhile we showed the steel and courage to fucking SMASH IT...both times when the Rags and Scouse cunts folded like paper dolls in a hurricane.

This team needs to get credit for their ability to stare in the face of death and say "fuck you, bitch. Bring it!" If we do it a third time, surely people need to be licking our ballsacks left right and center, don't they?

Ahhh...fuck em. I don't even care. Fuck...them.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:38 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:i can't tell if this team will smash everything in their wake and walk it, or go out of everything with a whimper and not a bang.

Related, i was SO fucking irritated that the talking heads on Sundy Supplement basically said we'd been gifted our two league titles by others fucking up...when meanwhile we showed the steel and courage to fucking SMASH IT...both times when the Rags and Scouse cunts folded like paper dolls in a hurricane.

This team needs to get credit for their ability to stare in the face of death and say "fuck you, bitch. Bring it!" If we do it a third time, surely people need to be licking our ballsacks left right and center, don't they?

Ahhh...fuck em. I don't even care. Fuck...them.

cheers

The stars have aligned. I'm singing off the exact same hymn sheet Doomie. There must be something wrong.
Twice, they may get away with it, but if we do it again, there is no way they can put it down to coincidence or being lucky.
They would have to acknowledge us as a phenomenal team. Wouldn't they?
No evidence yet to suggest we will do it. Just A gut feeling. It could be wind though.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:21 pm

Enjoyed the last bit lol
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:38 am

City64 wrote:Okey dokey 3 pts away at Stoke and 4 goals scored , much more like it from the super blues ! Yaya is back and Bony due to make his debut , we should be rejuvenated and fresh , Aguero back in sublime world class form ...........
What a difference a week and a good win makes , we have been here before haven't we .

I thought we weren't really here.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby sheblue » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Bloody hell after watching chelsea dish out another helping of trench warfare football last night, its hard to believe were 7 behind. Just goes to show how erratic the season has been. Now we have to get out act together and claw them back, they will drop points. Tough away games ahead but this break and Bony/yaya back will give the squad a boost. Staying positive.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:09 pm

When i watch Chelsea play nowardays, it seems to me that they have no option but to get behind the ball if the other team comes into the game, because they can't close down the space & win the ball like they were doing.

When we played Chelsea in the league game this time last year, ok we were a lot better position points wise by comparison, but we had injuries & they turned up & ran us off the pitch, leading to us, as usual, being pretty much written off. A week later, we had players coming back, they tried to do it again, & we cruised it.

The 100m runs from Hazard were few & far between, & they just didn't have the same energy.

That, to me, is how Chelsea look now. How many times did PSG get into crossing positions with nobody picking them up ? That wouldn't have happened 6 weeks ago. It's not down to loads of recent games. It's Morinho running them into the ground & the season catching up . He has done it before & they've fucked up. He did it last season & they fucked up, but he managed to con everyone into believing they weren't supposed to win the title.

The question imo is whether we can get our part right. Bony & Aguero may be the decider one way or the other.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:48 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:When i watch Chelsea play nowardays, it seems to me that they have no option but to get behind the ball if the other team comes into the game, because they can't close down the space & win the ball like they were doing.

When we played Chelsea in the league game this time last year, ok we were a lot better position points wise by comparison, but we had injuries & they turned up & ran us off the pitch, leading to us, as usual, being pretty much written off. A week later, we had players coming back, they tried to do it again, & we cruised it.

The 100m runs from Hazard were few & far between, & they just didn't have the same energy.

That, to me, is how Chelsea look now. How many times did PSG get into crossing positions with nobody picking them up ? That wouldn't have happened 6 weeks ago. It's not down to loads of recent games. It's Morinho running them into the ground & the season catching up . He has done it before & they've fucked up. He did it last season & they fucked up, but he managed to con everyone into believing they weren't supposed to win the title.

The question imo is whether we can get our part right. Bony & Aguero may be the decider one way or the other.

to me, the league....this season...is just the fucking ultimate trial. We do this and we're fucking legendary, forever. Kids talking about us in 100 years kinds of shit. Fuck Barca. I don't care about Companions League (or whatever Noolie redubbed it). Fuck Europe. I want the league this year so goddam badly.

COME ON CITY!

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:08 pm

We will get better. Chavs are getting worse. Whether we've left it too late remains to be seen.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 pm

BUMP !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

So where do we go from here?

Give me a bit of Yazz anytime ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:So where do we go from here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

A nursing home with these old lazy cunts.

Big Rubes has more tributaries on his face than the Amazon. FACT.

I'm over City this season...bunch of fucktards.

Roll on Wednesday so i can fall in love/hate again, again. Please.

Cunts. Die. Cunts.

also, cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:53 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:So where do we go from here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

Watch on youtube.com

Wonderful
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum