Ed's Agent

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ed's Agent

Postby roblues » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:33 am

City64 wrote:
Edin started the season alongside Sergio , he was wank !

Hull City away apart !

Edin actually started the season reasonably well, despite his lack of goals. He was my man of the match in the first game away at Newcastle, missed a good chance at home to Liverpool and was admittedly quieter, but then his next start was the Hull game in which he got two and he has only started in four other league games since with massive injury breaks in between. In some of the games since Hull he has not looked great, but his start was more than fine.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:54 am

Slim wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:i don't think Benzema or Cavani are in that group either.

Nor Messi, as he's in another group above it.

The 'even more deadly than deadliest' group?

I believes it's the Tedliest group.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Cit.revenge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:07 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Don't even know where to start with that. As if the last 5 years in football never happened.

Have a look at Dzeko's record & have a look at Ings'.

What did he compere?Like Edin did not bring (not alone course, but was a major factor in two titles one FA and one Capital Cup) and he's right.Last season, he's furious finish to a season where he was before that shite and would never give the chance if Aguero and Negredo was not one injured one can't score to save his life. Edin is till a hitman, but now he can't score in 8 min. Should come in booth game before. To add, I am for selling Edin because he's not and never was a fit to the City system (and we could take money for him this season and that deal for Pogba would be perfect) On compering side Ted told u. But well just to remind you of some things why you can't compere these two in the near future. Has won Title with fucking Wolfsburg and is their greatest scorer ever. Hes also greatest duo striker ever in Bundesliga. In PL he scores every season except this 13 goals, not even Kun manage that. He was never really injured if you don't count this season. So I can get to the world of me how fans forget all of it? Not just in Edin case. It's like just give as a new toy. to play with. Not all fans, but a lot of them. Ings and Edin, really? OK, maybe in a few years he can be prolific like EdIn, but you don't count player for just stats in one season. Edin was paid his contract with that goal against QPR where he gives us the Aguero moment. The moment that whole fucking modern world know where he was at that goal. He gave us draw against Notts County in last 10 min and we go and win F.A. He bash Spurs in their place two seasons, they could not come to give any resistance an then he score them few more. He gave an incredible pass to Johnson for goal at the Emirates in Capital One Cup for Aguero goal. Back heal to Silva, come in against Fulham Spurs, West Brom (10 players and 0 1)and win us a 3 pts. Don't really know how many points won for us, but he was never star and I know if he plays for rags he would be. Sky would make him a star.It's sad I read and article from any City fan who saying "I would like to see flop Dzeko gone and play for Stoke ". Sad really. Peller if he had not given Negredo we would up front I am sure. But yes, I agree we should sell Edin and Jojo and bring one more Aguero and one more Yaya or at least somebody who can replace him when he's not there . For Edin most wise club to go is Wolfsburg, where they are preparing to be giants of German football. If anybody watch how they rape Bayern witch I enjoy so much know what I am talking about.And he's there adore by fans. But I admit that we maybe need a change and not just up front. We really had some poor buys over the years and we pay them too much. Anyway Pogba deal would be the best for us and if we can take a little better third striker then Ings just for now. I would like to be honest to buy Radja Nainggolan., do not know how many watch Sarah A but that player could cover us on a number of positions in the middle.
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:47 am

Cit.revenge wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Don't even know where to start with that. As if the last 5 years in football never happened.

What did he compere?Like Edin did not bring (not alone course, but was a major factor in two titles one FA and one Capital Cup) and he's right.Last season, he's furious finish to a season where he was before that shite and would never give the chance if Aguero and Negredo was not one injured one can't score to save his life. Edin is till a hitman, but now he can't score in 8 min. Should come in booth game before. To add, I am for selling Edin because he's not and never was a fit to the City system (and we could take money for him this season and that deal for Pogba would be perfect) On compering side Ted told u. But well just to remind you of some things why you can't compere these two in the near future. Has won Title with fucking Wolfsburg and is their greatest scorer ever. Hes also greatest duo striker ever in Bundesliga. In PL he scores every season except this 13 goals, not even Kun manage that. He was never really injured if you don't count this season. So I can get to the world of me how fans forget all of it? Not just in Edin case. It's like just give as a new toy. to play with. Not all fans, but a lot of them. Ings and Edin, really? OK, maybe in a few years he can be prolific like EdIn, but you don't count player for just stats in one season. Edin was paid his contract with that goal against QPR where he gives us the Aguero moment. The moment that whole fucking modern world know where he was at that goal. He gave us draw against Notts County in last 10 min and we go and win F.A. He bash Spurs in their place two seasons, they could not come to give any resistance an then he score them few more. He gave an incredible pass to Johnson for goal at the Emirates in Capital One Cup for Aguero goal. Back heal to Silva, come in against Fulham Spurs, West Brom (10 players and 0 1)and win us a 3 pts. Don't really know how many points won for us, but he was never star and I know if he plays for rags he would be. Sky would make him a star.It's sad I read and article from any City fan who saying "I would like to see flop Dzeko gone and play for Stoke ". Sad really. Peller if he had not given Negredo we would up front I am sure. But yes, I agree we should sell Edin and Jojo and bring one more Aguero and one more Yaya or at least somebody who can replace him when he's not there . For Edin most wise club to go is Wolfsburg, where they are preparing to be giants of German football. If anybody watch how they rape Bayern witch I enjoy so much know what I am talking about.And he's there adore by fans. But I admit that we maybe need a change and not just up front. We really had some poor buys over the years and we pay them too much. Anyway Pogba deal would be the best for us and if we can take a little better third striker then Ings just for now. I would like to be honest to buy Radja Nainggolan., do not know how many watch Sarah A but that player could cover us on a number of positions in the middle.

Finding it hard to read your ramblings, try using paragraphs.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Cit.revenge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:24 am

Slim wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

O ffs in 6 in morning , try tampons
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:39 am

Cit.revenge wrote:
Slim wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:

O ffs in 6 in morning , try tampons

What was that?

Your problem is that even when people are giving you friendly advice, you think "take the advice or...be a cunt" and I'm not sure you've ever chosen the former.

But we could always go back to the position that you are not a City fan and only on here to suck Dzeko's dick if you like. I mean, here we are in another Dzeko thread and you're writing essays on the subject like you know FUCK ALL about football, because you really do know fuck all about football and I assume your field of expertise is sucking Bosnian footballers' dicks. Unfortunately footballing knowledge is not sexually transmitted or you'd be a fucking savant. That sort of thing.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 am

Who's Sarah A? Any pics?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby twosips » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:51 am

To be fair, Cit.revenge's response made me laugh.

I actually took your post as a smarmy one back to him too, Slim, so i'm not surprised he replied that way. Let's put it down to a misunderstanding. Cit.revenge - friendly advice - paragraphs would be useful!

Either way, our Bosnian friend is obviously 100% right regarding Edin regardless of the way it was expressed. Dzeko is a huge part of what has happened here over the past few years and comparing Ings to him is (at the moment) utterly ridiculous.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby City64 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:16 am

roblues wrote:
City64 wrote:

Hull City away apart !

Edin actually started the season reasonably well, despite his lack of goals. He was my man of the match in the first game away at Newcastle, missed a good chance at home to Liverpool and was admittedly quieter, but then his next start was the Hull game in which he got two and he has only started in four other league games since with massive injury breaks in between. In some of the games since Hull he has not looked great, but his start was more than fine.

I had him in my fantasy team at the start of the season mate , believe me he was shite ! ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Slim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:42 am

twosips wrote:To be fair, Cit.revenge's response made me laugh.

I actually took your post as a smarmy one back to him too, Slim, so i'm not surprised he replied that way. Let's put it down to a misunderstanding. Cit.revenge - friendly advice - paragraphs would be useful!

Either way, our Bosnian friend is obviously 100% right regarding Edin regardless of the way it was expressed. Dzeko is a huge part of what has happened here over the past few years and comparing Ings to him is (at the moment) utterly ridiculous.

It's okay, he was on when I replied but has now left and will come up with a scathing retort in 6-8 hours that'll give you and me another laugh.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby twosips » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 am

I meant his pissy reply to you ha. It was witty, a little 90s sexist, but witty nonetheless.

Back on topic i really dont think Dzeko is gonna go anywhere. And we're not gonna sign Ings either so let's not pretend that will happen.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:40 am

twosips wrote:I meant his pissy reply to you ha. It was witty, a little 90s sexist, but witty nonetheless.

Back on topic i really dont think Dzeko is gonna go anywhere. And we're not gonna sign Ings either so let's not pretend that will happen.

We're comparing Dzeko with Ings?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby twosips » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:54 am

Some ings yet, not others.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 am

twosips wrote:Some ings yet, not others.

Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby twosips » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 am

I'll get my coat.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 am

edin has peaked
ings can only get better
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:34 am

Watch on youtube.com
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Cit.revenge wrote:

I gave up part way through the rant (spelling; paragraphs; my time of the month etc) but I think Ted was defending Dzeko and his record vs Ings.

I actually think Ted is being harsh on Ings elsewhere, but certainly Dzeko's goal scoring record, both at City and Wolfsburg is excellent. I'm pretty sure he's still in the top 10 goals per minute in the PL, which is impressive. That said, I'd sell in summer and find sometime who did our system better, but for a team playing to Ed's strengths, he'll be lethal.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Ings = a younger Ricky Lambert.

perfect for Liverpool.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Aggressive Walkling » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:01 pm

roblues wrote:
City64 wrote:

Hull City away apart !

I thought so as well. He even looked a bit quicker than usual early this year. I had high hopes for him!
Aggressive Walkling
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Super Kevin Horlock

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum