***chelsea v city official match day thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***chelsea v city official match day thread***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:11 am

We looked like CHAMPIONS, they looked like a bunch of faggots. Any credit to our manager for that?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:We looked like CHAMPIONS, they looked like a bunch of faggots. Any credit to our manager for that?

Really? REALLY?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 am

Slim wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:We looked like CHAMPIONS, they looked like a bunch of faggots. Any credit to our manager for that?

Really? REALLY?

You got a problem?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:28 am

Slim wrote:

Really? REALLY?

You really missed Terry sucking off Cahill right at the end in celebration of their massive success? Pay more attention.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Slim wrote:

Really? REALLY?

You got a problem?

Fairly certain in this instance I'm not the one with the problem.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:58 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:5 points behind. Like a lot of us have been saying, I'd have taken that at the start of December. Just keep it together until Yaya & Bony get back. This is just the start.
The longer they underestimate us the better.
When we go 5 points clear in April/May they won't be able to ignore us anymore.

They don't underestimate us they just DONT want us here , we aren't supposed to be here but we fucking are and they can fuck off and carry on talking shit forever .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:40 am

Slim wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Slim wrote:

Really? REALLY?

You got a problem?

Fairly certain in this instance I'm not the one with the problem.

All crappy jokes aside....that's about as egregious as it gets IMHO.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:15 am

So your saying that the Chelsea players were mincing around the Stamford Bridge pitch like a load of queens on a Saturday night down the village? I must I have watched a different game.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

Sister of fu wrote:

So your saying that the Chelsea players were mincing around the Stamford Bridge pitch like a load of queens on a Saturday night down the village? I must I have watched a different game.

maybe he is trying to say that we made them look pretty offal at times yesterday?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 am

We scare Jose, problem is they scare us as well
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 am

5 points behind.A run in that is quite reasonable , compared to Chavski. Sitting nicely , with injured players coming back and Toure and Bony to come back. Fewer weekly games next months,just Barca to dispose of now. See you all in Berlin for lunch with Angela in june.

PS. Carl is right, Vince needs a massive kick in the pants .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 am

zuricity wrote:5 points behind.A run in that is quite reasonable , compared to Chavski. Sitting nicely , with injured players coming back and Toure and Bony to come back. Fewer weekly games next months,just Barca to dispose of now. See you all in Berlin for lunch with Angela in june.

World class 1st time pass from Hazard, admire it as it was perfection. Vinny heading in the right direction and a piss take to even think he is anything but class for our club in everything he does.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 am

He fucked up for the goal, as did Demichelis.

They both expected Hazard to take a touch so didn't go full tilt for the 6 yard box. The Chelsea strikers did.

Apart from that, he showed signs of getting it together, just nervous.

Saw a sports pullout today, where City getting a point is purely down to the keeper & a lead article telling the world how Pellegrini can't build a 'dynasty' with this bunch of players, how Fernandinho & Fernando aren't as good a pairing as Matic & Fabregas, criticising Milner, & saying how we can't compare to Ferguson's dynasty, & that 'just' winning a title every couple of years & a few cups won't be good enough for our owners. So having seen City outclass Chelsea, he realises we may well win the league & is setting us up as failures even if we do. (Neville is doing the same).

I'd be very surprised if this cunt doesn't appear on tv spouting the same shit.

Some people are trying to write our history for us & will probably succeed.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:17 am

Hazy2 wrote:
zuricity wrote:5 points behind.A run in that is quite reasonable , compared to Chavski. Sitting nicely , with injured players coming back and Toure and Bony to come back. Fewer weekly games next months,just Barca to dispose of now. See you all in Berlin for lunch with Angela in june.

World class 1st time pass from Hazard, admire it as it was perfection. Vinny heading in the right direction and a piss take to even think he is anything but class for our club in everything he does.

World class 1st time pass? Really? I saw it as a normal,controlled cross across the box .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:22 am

Ted Hughes wrote:He fucked up for the goal, as did Demichelis.

They both expected Hazard to take a touch so didn't go full tilt for the 6 yard box. The Chelsea strikers did.

Saw a sports pullout today, where City getting a point is purely down to the keeper & a lead article telling the world how Pellegrini can't build a 'dynasty' with this bunch of players, how Fernandinho & Fernando aren't as good a pairing as Matic & Fabregas, criticising Milner, & saying how we can't compare to Ferguson's dynasty, & that 'just' winning a title every couple of years & a few cups won't be good enough for our owners. So having seen City outclass Chelsea, he realises we may well win the league & is setting us up as failures even if we do. (Neville is doing the same).

Store that performance a touch more quality and we can do that Barca, with a firing Kun.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 am

Hazy2 wrote:

Store that performance a touch more quality and we can do that Barca, with a firing Kun.

We just can't afford so many elementary mistakes. Even Silva hitting passes behind people & into touch, tuning inside blind straight into Chelsea players rather than laying it off for a 1-2. Fernandinho was doing the same. We don't normally do that. Even the academy kids don't. If we do that v Barca, they will swarm all over us.

Hopefully, now we have outclassed Chelsea (again) at football, we can build on it with the next game & then we'll have a full tilt City again. We will need it away at Stoke, as they only play 2 decent games per season; both vs us.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 am

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

World class 1st time pass? Really? I saw it as a normal,controlled cross across the box .

Normal when with all of our play do we do that even from dead balls.The sort of pass we cannot do, Hazard did one thing all game, great movement, awareness pass goal. Top draw split hairs all day mate,it was what the world class players do for me. And what will define the season, particularly in 2 games coming up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:54 am

Hazy2 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Normal when with all of our play do we do that even from dead balls.The sort of pass we cannot do, Hazard did one thing all game, great movement, awareness pass goal. Top draw split hairs all day mate,it was what the world class players do for me. And what will define the season, particularly in 2 games coming up.

We can do it, but the strikers would be nowhere near it & every defence we play against would have the cb covering it.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:55 am

Sister of fu wrote:

Alright, shithouses (watched too much Sopranos I guess).
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Reading the Daily Star's (I know!!) match report today beggars belief as if you hadn't seen the match you would have sworn Chelski deserved all 3 points as the far superior team and Hazard was man of the match with a score of 8/10 with all of our players scoring a 6. I would honestly ban these fuckwits from the stadium now as it is getting beyond a joke.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum