***chelsea v city official match day thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***chelsea v city official match day thread***

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:12 pm

blues2win wrote:Chelsea empty chair the post match Press Conference. Not a single member of their coaching staff prepared to face the media. Pathetic.

Well it worked for Ferguson when he was in a title race with City & helped them keep their nerve for the run in.

NOT.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby City64 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Settle for that . We totally bossed it without over stretching , chavs absolutely shit themselves . Great shift by Navas , Clichy and Milner , the two Ferns were exceptional first half . Long way to go and we will be at full strength where Chelsea are down to the bare bones the next few weeks , this was always going to happen with twat face Maureen not rotating his 1st eleven , they are jaded , and now a big injury crisis , suspensions ........ they WILL fold under the pressure and Maureen is their Achilles heel !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:47 pm

blues2win wrote:Chelsea empty chair the post match Press Conference. Not a single member of their coaching staff prepared to face the media. Pathetic.

Sagna should have sat in there. He kept them quiet on the pitch too.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby phips » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:19 pm

it seems like Manuel takes it personally when he thinks a club isn't set up to play attacking, free flowing, beautiful football.
this is the second time we've played Chelsea this season and the second time that Manuel has complained after the match that Chelsea preferred to defend.

so fucking what? no Fabregas, no Costa, and fuck all on the bench. Chelsea didn't need to win; they just didn't want to lose. I'd set up to defend as well. shit, people on here predicted that.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:25 pm

phips wrote:it seems like Manuel takes it personally when he thinks a club isn't set up to play attacking, free flowing, beautiful football.
this is the second time we've played Chelsea this season and the second time that Manuel has complained after the match that Chelsea preferred to defend.

so fucking what? no Fabregas, no Costa, and fuck all on the bench. Chelsea didn't need to win; they just didn't want to lose. I'd set up to defend as well. shit, people on here predicted that.

Don't you think that it's more a subtle form of mind games, if you want to call it that.

It's an understated yet demonstrably wry way of saying that City are superior and emphasising the fear that Chelsea feel when facing us. It's almost as if Pellegrini is saying "you are only second best and every time you play us, your only hope of salvation is to defend"......

.....or am I reading too much into this ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
phips wrote:it seems like Manuel takes it personally when he thinks a club isn't set up to play attacking, free flowing, beautiful football.

Don't you think that it's more a subtle form of mind games, if you want to call it that.

It's an understated yet demonstrably wry way of saying that City are superior and emphasising the fear that Chelsea feel when facing us. It's almost as if Pellegrini is saying "you are only second best and every time you play us, your only hope of salvation is to defend"......

.....or am I reading too much into this ??

Add to that his dislike of Maureen from their time in Spain and I'd be rubbing his face in it. I'd also be mentioning that he was top for a while last season and blew it; has thrown away an 8 point lead already this season and; that the last two Chelsea managers won stuff and still got sacked, so he must be feeling the pressure after the failure last season
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Chelsea would have gone 8 points clear if they'd won. We have lost the last two, have players coming back from injury & two key ones missing. The reason people on here predicted what Mourinho would do, is because we know he is a shithouse who plays it safe at every opportunity unless he's got everything going for him.

Can't think why anyone would have a problem with the Count calling him out on it. He has enough people sucking his dick without City fans doing it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Just an afterthought, but it somehow feels as well that Pellegrini is almost saying "come out and attack us if you dare, because in an open contest, we'll take you to pieces".......provided that the impressive Eden Hazard doesn't thrive in such an atmosphere and play a blinder.

It's a massive pity that we weren't able to sign him (or rather, we were prevented from doing so) when Chelsea stepped in.

He'd be a monumental performer in Pellegrini's 'system,' or style of play. He's far too good for Chelsea and their miserable approach to the game.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby phips » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Can't think why anyone would have a problem with the Count calling him out on it. He has enough people sucking his dick without City fans doing it.

its not just Manuel. I have a problem with Wenger whining about Lampard and FFP. I have a problem with Redknapp whining about the winter transfer window. I have a problem with Mourinho whining about the "campaign against Chelsea". everyone just needs to shut the fuck up.

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:00 pm

its not just Manuel. I have a problem with Wenger whining about Lampard and FFP. I have a problem with Redknapp whining about the winter transfer window. I have a problem with Mourinho whining about the "campaign against Chelsea". everyone just needs to shut the fuck up.

Lead by example Phips. Lead by example.
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby phips » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

the funny thing is, when i saw you had responded to this i knew that's exactly what you'd say.
you've been around long enough to become predictable, shouldn't you know that i don't give a shit what you have to say?

phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 pm

phips wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Can't think why anyone would have a problem with the Count calling him out on it. He has enough people sucking his dick without City fans doing it.

For myself, I expect such things from the muppets you've quoted because they are so small minded and mentally challenged that they almost don't know any better. To act any differently would be to act completely out of their mole-like characters.

My own far bigger and greater problem is with the incessant venom that those in 'the media' continually cascade down upon City when, because of the position they hold, they should be more honest, more principled and more fair minded than they actually are.

If they were far more scrupulous in the way they conducted and deported themselves, the spoutings of the aforementioned "muppets" would be held up to critical and clinical derision.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Cocacolajojo1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 pm

the funny thing is, when i saw you had responded to this i knew that's exactly what you'd say.
you've been around long enough to become predictable, shouldn't you know that i don't give a shit what you have to say?

OK! Thank you for sharing!
"I used to be 6 foot 2 with curly hair, look what it's done to me"

"In my career so far it's the most important goal. You score the goal in the last minute to win the title. You're not sure if that's ever going to happen in your career again. I wish I could tell you how I did it but I can't. I thought for all the world that Mario was going to have a go himself but he just moved it on one more and it fell at my feet and I just thought: 'Hit the target, hit it as hard as you can and hit the target.' And it went in."
Cocacolajojo1
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Ireland 08-09

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:36 pm

Chelsea empty chair the post match Press Conference. Not a single member of their coaching staff prepared to face the media. Pathetic.

Yeh, spoiled mardy twats think there is an agenda, lol
Good point. When Aguero gets his touch back and Bony and Ya Ya come in we will win every game. Sagna excellent today. So were James and Navas, but oh dear, why is James' last touch always that of a warehouse operative?
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:51 pm

Cocacolajojo wrote:

Gave me a chuckle Cola, thanks for that.

Chigorin is on the money, he's essentially goading Mourinho by calling him a coward.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Slim » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:14 pm

phips wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:

Isn't it cute when the kids fight.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 pm

I was in a fit of rage after the game listening to those tools on sky, basically according to the great wise worldly experts Chelsea only drew and didn't win because they had a game on Tuesday and were tired.
The shit these people are allowed spout is unreal. They all think Chelsea are red hot favourites, not just favourites, red hot ones. FFS.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:37 pm

sheblue wrote:I was in a fit of rage after the game listening to those tools on sky, basically according to the great wise worldly experts Chelsea only drew and didn't win because they had a game on Tuesday and were tired.
The shit these people are allowed spout is unreal. They all think Chelsea are red hot favourites, not just favourites, red hot ones. FFS.

Good, let them keep thinking it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:50 pm

sheblue wrote:I was in a fit of rage after the game listening to those tools on sky, basically according to the great wise worldly experts Chelsea only drew and didn't win because they had a game on Tuesday and were tired.

It's like United clawing back the barcodes all them years ago never happend or the two occasions in the last three years when we have come behind from bigger margins to win the league. They just never learn. There is a shit load of football to be played between now and May and I for one ain't panicking.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

5 points behind. Like a lot of us have been saying, I'd have taken that at the start of December. Just keep it together until Yaya & Bony get back. This is just the start.
The longer they underestimate us the better.
When we go 5 points clear in April/May they won't be able to ignore us anymore.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum